U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I have a suspicion that "Lewwy","Luikero" and his mates (they are like 6 or 8) are duplicating the stuff. I just killed them at a tent near Berenzino,awkwardly their backpacks were full of AS50's and there were another 2 AS50's in the tent they were at. We already had that suspicion earlier because they keep coming north with the best gear in the game,and always the same gear. Sorry if I'm wrong,but would be cool if you guys could check that in the logs or something. That's really fishy.

Edited by deadtimee
  • Like 1

-Name Gaz

-Location England

-GUID a99aa7c37d00efbea0447a14fc1d1ef1

StuTHEsej recommended this server, thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

I have a suspicion that "Lewwy","Luikero" and his mates (they are like 6 or 8) are duplicating the stuff. I just killed them at a tent near Berenzino,awkwardly their backpacks were full of AS50's and there were another 2 AS50's in the tent they were at. We already had that suspicion earlier because they keep coming north with the best gear in the game,and always the same gear. Sorry if I'm wrong,but would be cool if you guys could check that in the logs or something. That's really fishy.

Thanks for letting us know. I will have a good lok through the logs tonight.

(currently installing a new GFX card and it's being a pain, lol) :(

• Like 1

Name Chips

Location Finland

GUID c86769f2ab646dba24ca6cc866e23f19

Gonna start my field medic duties near coastal towns :)

• Like 1

Okay,2 people in ghillie suits just combatlogged on me northwest of polana,coordinates:108069 timespan: 21:40-21:50

please check this if u have time,i am so mad right nau....

suspected players: joacim and sejs,because they were idling in the lobby the second i shot the combatloggers.

i saw 2 guys running to a treeside on an open field in polana,i directly confrontated them,i shot them both with my m4a3 cco,didnt hit enough,they combatlogged without a deathmessage.

Edited by deadtimee

Name: Lez

GUID: 43dbd2bed8d72925f40a45ef7599aa8d

Thanks

GUID Is actually: 43dbd2beb8d72925f40a45ef7599aa8d

Who knew b's and d's could look so alike.

Thanks

• Like 1

Name :- ShadzGeeza

GUID :- 50be92b7853ba5032127bf7c6d4e5f10

Server was recommended by STATZY, cheers.

• Like 1

Name: TGxGriff

GUID: 7461302861fc3964a8024e832e22d265

• Like 1

had a good nice getting some nice gear... boom phone goes so replying to text i get axed fire off a few shots we both die.

moral of the story kids .... fuck your social life

• Like 2

No idea what you mean mate, there was an AS50 in the tent from 2 days ago which we were going to pick up (why would I pick up an AS50 at our tent if we already had backpacks "full" of AS50's? It makes no sense). I had an M4 and a night vision FAL I found at a deer stand near Stary (I announced it in chat). We looted the NWAF and nobody had checked the barracks. The server restarted so there was fresh loot in there. None of us were carrying an AS50 so I don't know where you got that from, as I said, it was in the tent.

To answer your next report, I don't always have the best loot in the game. We didn't even have NVG or anything. It's just knowing where the population of other players is low. Spend more time up north and you'll know what I mean.

I'll speak to MrBarrington about it and hope we can get this sorted as he was running with us too. Now this is where your report looks a bit false: MrBarrington, who is an Admin on the server, was running with us as a group (not at the time but soon before and after). Why would an Admin duplicate? Exactly! :P

Hope that clears up some stuff!

Edited by Lewwy
  • Like 2

I love this server but right now when I went into my favorites on DayZ commander this server has 0 people on it and is in RED?!?!

what's up with that?

I love this server but right now when I went into my favorites on DayZ commander this server has 0 people on it and is in RED?!?!

what's up with that?

Down for maintenance. Should be up in 5 minutes.

what's up with that?

10 minute maintenance, its back up now with 51 ppl on :)

Okay,2 people in ghillie suits just combatlogged on me northwest of polana,coordinates:108069 timespan: 21:40-21:50

please check this if u have time,i am so mad right nau....

suspected players: joacim and sejs,because they were idling in the lobby the second i shot the combatloggers.

i saw 2 guys running to a treeside on an open field in polana,i directly confrontated them,i shot them both with my m4a3 cco,didnt hit enough,they combatlogged without a deathmessage.

I've had a good look and cant find any player hits logged for this time, are you 100% sure you hit the player? And from what distance (roughly) were you?

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

My player name is Jake

Location is North Texas

Guid is f5f40077f8f18389fd195b23805753c8

• Like 2

Hi!

I'm new here. I was looking for good DayZ-servers the last days and your's seems to be one of the best. I hope you can whitelist me, it would be much appreciated.

Name: Chekevara

Guid: 9533cb398d29a926e4f25e4e981530e7

Thank you very much!

• Like 2

Hey, sorry about the missing number, here are the correct details

Name: BLFQ

GUID: 674b04b89c588735ed0481476e5ae7