RickGrimes45

Over 230 hackers got banned on my server

See this is the mentality of the wee little scriptkiddies.....

Its not fun because i dont start with loaded out gear???

What the hell, I'm getting killed all the time ( Because you lack skill to survive )

Brainwashed from all them games that let you win, so your playstyle is very limited and you find it hard to develop or change it......

So please, keep your sad little comments to yourself.....

OP nice job, keeping your server in line.... At least you give players a 5 minute warning to drop the hacked weapons. So they cant complain if they get kicked or banned...

If you want to hold onto the "AS50 TWS" so bad just join another server, Dont be crying and saying Rocket said this Rocket said that.....!!! You know there HACKED end of..

Thank You :D,but you should also thank the guys at Gotcha Anti-Hack System for making such a wonderfull Anti-Hack Program!

Link me the rule that you are allowed to play with TWS

You are allowed to kick for the TWS, but NOT ban.

You are allowed to kick for the TWS, but NOT ban.

Nope my friend you never know if actually the one with the TWS found it or spawned so its a ban from,just for safety issues,kicking is bad,he can kill anybody in 5 min and then join again so yea,also link me the rule that im not allowed to BAN people with hacked weapons.

Nope my friend you never know if actually the one with the TWS found it or spawned so its a ban from,just for safety issues,kicking is bad,he can kill anybody in 5 min and then join again so yea,also link me the rule that im not allowed to BAN people with hacked weapons.

Yeap, ban is the way to go.

for void, If u want to hack go play with other hackers and let us actually enjoy the game, loosers....funny thing is they dont go to each other servers to go lame x lamer.

Edited by Knights

Incredible the amount of hackers,why are they doing this?The server just opened a few days ago!

Well done!

Ban'em all!

Hackers are the ruin of every fun.

More server admins should implement Gotcha antihack into their server. It's a great little tool to help you at least get rid of players using hacked in weapons. Won't end all the cheaters but sure as hell is better than doing nothing.

http://www.gotcha-antihack.com/

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

I installed the publicvariable.txt and couldn't be happier, it kicks anyone with a hacked item, I was first resistant to use it till last night someone hacked in a ammo box with 5 of everything, the directions to do it are on the server general forum and it's a sticky, so that tells me the mods on this forum don't have a issue with kicking for hacked items, our server is us 3409 if anyone wants to play, we have admins on most of the time and are a loose group of 6 or 7 people who like to play together, we are a 12 hour difference from est so it is daytime when most people play, peace

My group and I's private hive have been having the same problem. I had to ban atleast 50 people yesterday due to spawning vehicles and ammo boxes. It'll slow down soon though, once that new bypass is detected the hackers will thin out like they always do.

Hello there

I too, am against using scripted in weapons. 5 minutes is plenty enough time for a warning. As long as a clear warning is given in case someone new to the game picks up an illegal weapon unknowingly then I'm all fine with handing out bans.

If a mistake has been made the person banned can always make an appeal to the S.A.

It's a win win scenario.

rgds

LoK

The numbers have dropped because of shitbags like you.

Interesting how many people assumed (wrongfully) that I use hacks. I spent a seriously large portion of my play time, at the end, doing nothing but trying to report hackers, assisting admins, and generally trying to help clear specific servers of script kiddies to make a "hacker free" place to play.

Unfortunately, with the amount of script users, it was a losing battle. I seemed to notice that the amount of hackers, along with the general ease of their use, the script users seemed to outnumber the legit players Players seemed to have the if you cant beat em, join em mentality. The only way to "compete" was to join the ranks of the hackers.

I refused to do that. So, I quit playing. Again, based on the numbers, I wasnt the only one.

They get lucky on your server, no warning on the server I admin on. We've had to many hackers the past 3 days for me to have the patience to warn anyone. Have a TWS G36SD or any of that other crap go play somewhere else :D

Interesting how many people assumed (wrongfully) that I use hacks. I spent a seriously large portion of my play time, at the end, doing nothing but trying to report hackers, assisting admins, and generally trying to help clear specific servers of script kiddies to make a "hacker free" place to play.

Unfortunately, with the amount of script users, it was a losing battle. I seemed to notice that the amount of hackers, along with the general ease of their use, the script users seemed to outnumber the legit players Players seemed to have the if you cant beat em, join em mentality. The only way to "compete" was to join the ranks of the hackers.

I refused to do that. So, I quit playing. Again, based on the numbers, I wasnt the only one.

If you are still on the forums then you are obviously still interested in the mod. Join a private hive and it will solve a lot of your problems.

it's amazing how widespread and accepted hacking has become. I was on some Lingor server where people were just asking to be teleported and have stuff spawned

Do you know that a Makarov pistol picked up from a body that picked it up from a hacked box is technically hacked too?

it comes down to what you can prove. there's no question the AS-50 AWS is hacked in

Here let me make it easy for you since you seem unable to do so

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Weapons

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits, is it? Maybe you putting down the video games and cracking open the school books would be more in order?

Unfortunately, I don't have any crayons, so I can't draw any pictures for you in hopes of you better understanding. Instead I'll just have to quote my post in hopes that maybe the second time around you may be able to sound out some of the words and get an idea of what was stated.

Sure, the forum lurkers know which weapons belong and which don't, but there's been, what, over 1,000,000 unique dayz players. It goes without saying that obviously, in general, people don't jump right on the forums and spend days following threads or researching every single aspect of a game. They become interested, purchase it, and jump right in to playing. So, in the case of DayZ, if they were to come across a hacked weapon on a corpse or in a tent, they're not going to know that it doesn't belong. They're going to snatch it right up.

• Like 2

It's a legal weapon

So what you are saying is, its ok to use weapons that are legit dayz weapons even if that M4 SD was spawned, but not ok to use spawned weapons not in dayz? :huh:

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits, is it? Maybe you putting down the video games and cracking open the school books would be more in order?

Unfortunately, I don't have any crayons, so I can't draw any pictures for you in hopes of you better understanding. Instead I'll just have to quote my post in hopes that maybe the second time around you may be able to sound out some of the words and get an idea of what was stated.

Oh dear....

It's been a million new players for months now. Not only do the forums here provide info but also there's plenty of YT info out there. If you can't be arsed to look up info on a game ur playing then I don't give a shit about banning u for using an illegal weapon. If they're that put out by it they can email us (and just to make it clear I am talking a different server to the OP - the 2 aren't related) and we can make a decision.

Try running a server sometime before you shout your mouth off about what admins should or shouldn't do.