dazza121

Average age of Dayz playerbase?

Just something I was musing about this morning, wondering what the age average would be for Dayz, possibly compared to other popular games. Now I'm pretty old (37) and I know a few other dayz players who are around my age, and I have also encountered lots of teens during my travels in Cherneraus, thought it would be an interesting statistic.

I'm in the lower part of the age group, at 14, but I'm not sure what the youngest age is.

• Like 1

15, turning 16 in about a month. Still in that stage where i need money but all i want to do is play videogames.

• Like 2

I was in the Battle of Stalingrad as a nineteen year old, fighting for the Motherland. I've been shooting Nazis ever since.

• Like 1

Im 12 but I turn 13 next week and my mummy says I look much more mature. Nah im in my 30s. I think this game appeals a bit more to the older players, at least more than most FPS'.

Just gonna go ahead and quote from my profile page.

Age 92 years old

Birthday May 9 1920

Gender Not telling (I think this was named "other" at one point which is why I picked it)

No, I'm not really 92 years old. I'm 93.

15, turning 16 in about a month. Still in that stage where i need money but all i want to do is play videogames.

dont worry, Im 37 and that describes me down to a tee

stupid money

Edited by dazza121
  • Like 4

18 and hitting Ft. Benning in January for infantry

Hope you like shit weather other than that you'll spend 15 days in 30th ag before they send you to BCT

You should have made a poll with ages ranging from 0-10 10-15 15-25 25-35 35-60 60-to the grave ....... Would have made it easier to see what's goin on and what the ages actually are ?! Just a suggestion .. Im 26 btw .

• Like 2

36-37... I think