mr_seacucumber

DayZ Breaking Point Mod : Now with new Lingor Map Integration!

Actually, yesterday when I first tried joining with the new launcher I too couldn't get in. I got the "bunch of files need signed or removed" message. But I knew that was just a matter of me simply having to launch A2OA and enabling the @Breaking mod. Once I did that it launched fine with the launcher.

I didn't bother mentioning it because I knew what to do... but some others may not.

Maybe you tried with an older version of the launcher.

From now on, the launcher add the parameters.

Right now we're testing the integratiion of the combat system of rocket from 1.7.3. Works perfectly well. We'll push the update soon, as with others few things I guess.

Maybe you tried with an older version of the launcher.

Nope. The old launchers never give the option to launch the game. They've always stated to download the latest version of the launcher. Last time I fired it up, the old launcher took me right to the download for the new launcher (which, I'd like to add is a nice feature), I downloaded the latest version, and ran the updates. After that is when I had the issue listed above.

*edit

As a matter of fact, it just did it again. I just downloaded and installed the newest launcher, it updated, and I got the large error message about deleting unsigned files (or whatever that huge message is).

I believe the problem comes from the fact that earlier I played on a different server running a different modded version of DayZ. In order to get that one running I had to manually disable @breaking in the A2OA expansions. So just now, when trying to launch the Breaking mod, I still have to go in and manually enable it first. The launcher doesn't automatically do it.

Like I mentioned before, it's not a problem for me because I know what the issue is and how to quickly resolve it. But others may not know that they may have to check to make sure it's enabled.

Edited by OFC_Bill

To Bill

Ill address this as soon as possible ill talk to death now

It sounds like we could have our new players may have a problem with this. Thanks for the update

Cheers

TGJ

Thanks for your feedback.

Should be fixed in this build:

Updater (2.0.0.16)

-Fixed Enabling @BreakingPoint on launch.

Please let me know if this works for you

M28IC.jpg

No matter how many times i click Install, it seems to begin to install and then it says not found

I'm having the same problem myself.

I ran it and it didn't find my @BreakingPoint folder, when in all actually it's where it has always been. As seen in the picture, the @Breaking folder is there yet the launcher stated it's not.

bp3.jpg

Updater 2.0.0.17

-Fixed the updater not being able to remove/create the Addons folder in @BreakingPoint.

Sorry about all the issues. This updater should be bullet proof.

good to now, we're gonna push the update to our community

Both the mod and the updater seems stable.

Data has been ported over on the french server to the server running our mod. So all the players on that should have the gear they got on the other server.

Currently working on bug fixes + other background improvements for the next version.

@BreakingPoint 1.9 is now based from DayZ 1.7.3.

Heavy bug with the crowbar, go steam asap

Yes this is our mod and you would have to give me an application and come on teamspeak with me and deathlyrage and have a chat to get the downlow and everything before you start because it is such a long process

Hey guys, I was wondering, is this your mod? And if it is, may I use it on my server?

Yeah we would of provided server integration with the updater and everything, if you didn't hack so much.

Yeah we would of provided server integration with the updater and everything, if you didn't hack so much.

What are you talking about? I'm playing on it right now...aaand why was I banned? Edited by Striker38

What are you talking about? I'm playing on it right now...aaand why was I banned?

It appears you have a collection to many Arma 2 CD Keys for my liking. Nice job teleporting from Cherno -> Top Right of the map + Spawning Mass Alice Packs.

Please place all ban appeals in the section that can be found on the forums so It can be processed in the correct manner.

Thank you for your time

Cheers

TGJ

We're gonna release a big update in a few hours. Dogs, a haunted forest(will target only bandits soon), a lootable aircraft carrier, electricity working in town, badass zombies, new exclusive weapons (hello, desert eagle !), balanced loot, tweaked guns (hello, quiver for the crossbow !), new buildings in Kamenka (Hello, supermarket, hello firestation !), weight management, tiredness management.

And of course the launcher that automaticly update the files and let you choose the server.

I'll just post a few pic, so you'll have an idea.

t6kqH.gif

UBrpq.gif

Edited by SqTH
  • Like 1

Please place all ban appeals in the section that can be found on the forums so It can be processed in the correct manner.

Thank you for your time

Cheers

TGJ

Did you mean the ban appeal forums on this site? Or is there an @Alderon site?

a haunted forest(will target only bandits soon)

You mean the thing that insta-killed me the other day when I logged in near my camp?

tweaked guns (hello, quiver for the crossbow !), new buildings in Kamenka (Hello, supermarket, hello firestation !)

Isn't this stuff already in?

Also, something I'd really like: loot/zombies spawning while you're in a vehicle, and maybe from further away/at a quicker rate. This is something I really miss when I'm not on the SoH Lingor server. It's really annoying having to hop out of my car and sit around for 5-10 minutes while stuff spawns. Plus it's nice to to drive into town and already have some zombie friend running out to greet you.

Mr.Telsa

They added more weapons as in extra pistols and as such, I think it has been addressed in wrong way.

As with the monster no where you were is not were this monster in located.

As with the loot spawning I was unaware that it was not fixed and was under the impression Death had fixed it. It will be looked into.