avid_gamer

NEW DayZ Fallujah Map Released!

What made it work for me:

1. Disable @DayZ in expansions
  2. Disable DayZ in expansions (there two of them, one has an "@" in it and the other just has "DayZ")
  3. Enable @DayZFallujah
  4. Once you have the game restarted, go to server browser then type in "Fallujah" without quotes.
  5. Enjoy

i talked to you in-game but i got kicked.. so i don't know what to do, can u tell me how u launch the game? DayZComand. , Six- Updater, Steam , Shortcut? How???We need help ;_;

Bit of feedback to the Vilayer crew...

I love this map in Arma 2 but this isn't Arma, this is DayZ. You actually need to put some loot spawns in, yeah. Took me about an hour to find a Makarov and a revolver.

Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It's not v1 really, it's v0.1

need more info on this, DayZ Commander needs updating and well as the map download.

Someone can post a more detailed install and play guide?

i talked to you in-game but i got kicked.. so i don't know what to do, can u tell me how u launch the game? DayZComand. , Six- Updater, Steam , Shortcut? How???We need help ;_;

It's simple. I'm assuming you have the game off steam?

Just launch arma 2 beta patch man.

Can someone please help I am getting stuck in the loading screen for ages after setup compleet :(

All ready waiting for like 20 mins ,

EDIT :

I was all ready playing on one server needed to help someone and wanne go back and this happend

Hey Lee, Is there any plans to tweak the loot spawns? Might want to take it up a notch or two.

90% of buildings arent enterable or dont spawn loot, if you spawn into the jungle on the outskirts of the map you can run upto 40 minutes to find anything, city is way too big for 50 players you barely ever see someone

Edited by crushed293213

Here's my steam launch options for anyone that is having issues..

-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;ca;@DayZFallujah;@DayZFallujah -nosplash

Im sorry to say im not blown away on the one i tried

Hardly any loot ( Big lack compared to Lingor but tad less than Chernarus)

Never saw another player

Never saw a vehicle

Spent all my time running ...

Hardly any enterable buildings (that i found) but that could be me..

It worked ok zombies were triggered silly style 2 miles away as normal (i wish they would fix that)

Usual one zombie hit bleeding (i wish they would fix that as well)

Ill try again later with a squad m8 but god knows how ill find him ....

Edited by Chimaera

I give it up after 1 hour waiting in the loading and nothing happend .

iether can someone delete my account from the database name Achmed

Hey leadcatcher, long time no see.

We have gone to DayZ as well since bf3. this map is pretty promising and i had a chance to spend about 45 minutes on it this morning.

First impressions:

Lots of running, lots of non-enterable buildings, lots of gaps between areas with loot, mostly what I saw were industrial and some residential. I never came across any vehicles, but plenty of parts. Zombies are very plentiful lol and heli crashes didn't have any spawns on them for loot.

Beyond that, the atmosphere is very flat and it feels like more of a deserted post-apocalyptic setting than chernarus. I am anxious to spend more time and gather my bearings a bit more for some good pvp action. A map overview would be real nice even if it's just a picture put up on the website,

I will be watching this for use in the PCGN community in the future!

Any ideas how to get that launchfile to work? When I download it, its just a txt-file for some reason. I want to play!

When forceing it to cmd its just a plain cmd-window with nothing going on. EDIT: the videoguide I used was this:

Edited by Flame81

if i try getting on a server through arma2 OA - I'm on on a server for 60 seconds before being kicked ..... LOL cannot wait till dayz commander adds this map so we can play properly

Quick question, If I were to buy a Vilayer game server now, would I be able to launch this map as well?

Thank you Sirs.

DayZ: Kansas.

Through all of the running I did (and boy, was there running) I don't think I changed elevation once, unless I was going through a building, one of the few I could enter, that is. And I was promptly disappointed many of the times I actually did find one.

Overall the map just seems too spread out, with such little content placed inside that it drags on the fun of scavenging around for supplies.

Zombies, also, seem to be able to see you through a lot of the buildings.

What I did like was the way the airfield was set up, though it was much too spread out for my tastes, and honestly, There are far too many barracks. Walked through them all, picking up weapons and discarding them like I was at a Chinese buffet.

Didn't see all that many vehicles, though perhaps that was just me.

Looking forward to the improvements that will come.

Quick question, If I were to buy a Vilayer game server now, would I be able to launch this map as well?

Thank you Sirs.

I'm curious about this as well. I've been going through the motions to get a private server running a modified Lingor Island, but this map seems to have everything i was looking for.

When / Will this map become available to host on your servers?

Thanks!