GoodGrief

Ear Necklace / Skull trophies

It would be sweet if they could add in an option for bandits for slice off the ear of a dead player (requires knife) and then it automatically loads onto a bandit necklace. This would be great for knowing if someone is really a bad ass bandit. You should also be able to take an ear when the player is simply unconscious, which will afterwards effect hearing on that side.

Also, by the time underground bunkers come around I want to be mounting noobskulls on my wall :)

• Like 5

Yep, like this one.

Could i have an option to slice off bandit testicles so i can make a pouch?

"I would like to display noobskulls on my wall"

hahaha yes. This would add immersion to the game. In a apocalyptic scenario I can see people being brutal like that. Similar to how some native american tribes dismembered people.

I would enjoy seeing this implemented. It would add to the grotesque and darker nature of those who survive off of others means, and would add a way to distinguish those really bad bandits from the others.

this is one way to make sure no one plays as a team and so everyone is killing everyone for no reason. this is not a COD deathmatch. if you want to PVP all day go play COD. If you want to survive against zombies and other people who are also surviving against zombies and try kill you for a reason other then a kill count play dayZ.

this is what has ruined the game dont you realise. how? what do hackers do. all they do is kill people. thats all they care about. and you want to enforce a deathmatch game like COD?

bad idea.

Bandits will love this idea but people who are playing the game to surive in a zombie appocolyps wont because THIS IS NOT A COD DEATHMATCH GAME!

I play as a hero survivor, but ear necklaces is the shit. :beans:

I'm not for or against the idea, someone some where would do this. People do it now.

Anyway the mental i got was Universal Soldier and Predator cross over in my mind. Dolph Lungrin or what ever his name is and the Predator....give me ears and skulls bitches!

I'm not for or against the idea, someone some where would do this. People do it now.

Anyway the mental i got was Universal Soldier and Predator cross over in my mind. Dolph Lungrin or what ever his name is and the Predator....give me ears and skulls bitches!

so everyone should be playing as if they have a mental disorder and should be locked up and kill everyone for no reason being ruthless like universal soldier? maybe bandits would like this as the more people you kill the more mentaly unstable a person gets with PTSD. but the for something for a hero, maybe something else like sweet clothing. bandits get what they want and heros get what they want

so everyone should be playing as if they have a mental disorder and should be locked up and kill everyone for no reason being ruthless like universal soldier? maybe bandits would like this as the more people you kill the more mentaly unstable a person gets with PTSD. but the for something for a hero, maybe something else like sweet clothing. bandits get what they want and heros get what they want

I don't find any play style -bad- if players want that I see why not. People play games to do something they can't in real life. I've seen "hard core, been shot, kill folks" people be the care bears in games. And the obviously basement dwelling can't go out in the sunlight, give you teh shirt off their back kinda people. (In one case a minister) whom adopted the idea the internet was different and would grief people.

I'd love to see people be able to do what they want. I just hope to see some added balance to the game. Because as it is -everyone- would be taking my ears and skull for simply bringing them a gun to help them out.

• Like 1

i saw a post before. someone saying "i will give you 2 m240 belts a pistol for a blood transfusion., help" does now does anyone really think that someone will do this. I mean I would have in the past been like yeah ok i will help this guy. But these days its like, ok i will pretend to help this guy it will be an easy kill for me. Or if the guy does need atual help. He will most likely shoot the guy after he gives him a blood transfusion. game play was ruined when they took bandit skin away months ago. just turned in to a COD deathmatch game with zombies.

I also agree with your first paragraph

Been suggested already, but why not.

Would also like to collect meat/limbs from players killed and use it to divert zombies (with limited effectiveness of course)

i saw a post before. someone saying "i will give you 2 m240 belts a pistol for a blood transfusion., help" does now does anyone really think that someone will do this. I mean I would have in the past been like yeah ok i will help this guy. But these days its like, ok i will pretend to help this guy it will be an easy kill for me. Or if the guy does need atual help. He will most likely shoot the guy after he gives him a blood transfusion. game play was ruined when they took bandit skin away months ago. just turned in to a COD deathmatch game with zombies.

Yea I try my damnest to fight the balance issue in the game. I've got numerous posts on it. Its one of those things that is going to be extremely hard to accomplish or we'll end up with a dead island knock off. (Of coarse with about another month of testing -that- game could have been a pretty stand up game)

I would like all the KoS'ing to cool for a bit. I mean hell when someone offers me help I'm excited beyond measure, get me a Ak Kobra and some mags, food water, you're my new best friend I'll throw myself infront of bullets, draw sniper fire whole nine yards.

yeah something needs to be put in place. this is why I now plauy on a server with a password. We all all defence force but have two teams and have our own ROE's in play and safe zones what we call like a base. worked well so far

Every time some faggot says "Omg don't do that it'll make it like COD! COD is so bad! Go play COD! You ugly COD kiddie prick! Omg nooo not COD! COD COD COD motherfucking COD!", a puppy dies.

Stop the madness, please.

cute_brown_pup.jpg

I expect that was a setup on the transfusion. I had a situation a few days back in elektro needing a blood bag and it was one of those global talk servers so i called out and these guys seemed really keen to help but others were saying don't trust them they will kill you. Anyway I am watching the firestation where I claimed to be (from the wooden hut) and see this guy jog in there and he is looking for me to help me. I kept asking if he had the blood but he wouldnt give a straight answer so i said forget it I dont trust you. Then he comes running from the firestation towards elektro (directly into my iron sights, i am perched at the window) so I gave him a few bursts and he went down. the squeals were highly pleasant, the guy was a cockney woofter sounding type from a clan called COR. He calls on global voice to his sniper buddies that were waiting to blast me no doubt, 'Awwww you were supposed to be protecting meeeee!' etc 'Someone help I have a broken leg'. This is for me where the fun part of banditry kicks in, the roleplay. I have a British guy with a backpack here so I charge out the wooden hut saying I got something for you mother fucker!! Ran right up on top of him crawling away and he's like 'Oh GOD WHO IS THAT NOOOOOO', so I just emptied a whole AKM mag into his back from the hip (no CH server). Actually not sure if any registered because i then took out the makarov and by the time the first bullet went in i think the ak ones registered because he died but then I was also sniped. It was satisfying listening to this guy whinging and complaining, calling me a prick. that's better than straight up Deathmatch, the scenarios this game offers. I like to stretch out a finishing shot as long as possible and torment them in the meanwhile. Even the most chatty person will go all quiet and just listen by the time its over :)