rocket

Private Hive DayZmod Integration Project

I set up a private hive for me and my comrades using Bliss. It's rock solid - no data corruption etc. Was a little tricky to get running but def worth it.

I wasn't condemning anything, I was just stating that both DayZCC and Bliss standalone both use MySQL, I was responding to the person that thought XAMPP was something other than MySQL when in fact its just a distro that INCLUDES MySQL. I run my own standalone MySQL because I have other web apps using it and I dont need to run some prepackaged easy installer to set that up for me. You can certainly use DayZCC if you already have XAMPP or your own MySQL but it requires you to edit config files and manually import the tables which kind of defeats the purpose of using an easy installer dont you think ? I know more than just the basics sir, I run my own web hosting company, and I run multiple DayZ private hives.

Not 100% right too :P. DayZCC checks if there is any MySQL server installed and if so it will install the database to that server. The only thing you have to configure yourself is to enter the root password in the executables configuration files, because CC can not guess that information. Everything else is handled by the CC. But anyway, bliss is the base so I would say too:

+1 for Bliss!

• Like 1

I think it's gonna land Bliss, no? Wonder if there is any work being done on this now

• Like 2

The one thing i'm brainstorming about is his last line: Profit.

I suggest just to get Arma3 out massively and make Dayz only playable if people have arma 3.

What's more handy then a game which you can sell twice :)

Pwnoz0r is using Bliss... jeez.. lol...

Pwnozor is not using Bliss, it's an updated Anti-Rocket build.

+1 for Pwnozor, been running it for a month after running Anti Rocket for months.

+1 for Bliss as we are currently running it for our private hive.

It's clean, professional. Great support and they fix a lot of bugs as well. They have a website, forum, bug tracker etc.