AllMightyKnox

My Hand Shakes

This game, can in general give you a idea of how you would respond to something drastic IRL. This is why I love DayZ.

Your hard earned work can lead to a shot of adrenalin when you encounter another player. Think frosty, and calculated rather then thinking about the what-ifs... a lot of people can show mental stress in a physical manner - its called loosing your cool. ;)

When something happens IRL, something bad, that is - just remember you have a hard time keepin' cool bro, and don't spread your panic to others, it spreads like wild fire without leadership. Not saying you are a wuss or anything, not all respond in the same manner to stress - your a flight guy from the sounds of it, and they often survive general situations.

Don't know why but lately when i been playing DayZ and i see someone i can kill my hand starts to shake (real life) and i can't control the mouse

DayZ is a hellova drug.

I was the same way for a little while. Ive noticed that the occasional use of Marajuana (completely legal where i live) made me chill out any time this happened. Eventually between playing Wasteland and a couple deathmatch servers i became comfortable enough with running into people that it stopped happening.

Calling Dr Wasteland

LOL at the medical advice being dispensed here.

Yeah, the DayZ Forum would be the first place I would turn when concerned that I might have a serious neurologic condition.

Its adrenaline/anxiety, im prone to get that also from dayz in certain situations, I still get head shots though. smile.png

It also got really really bad flying 3d with my full size rc heli, On numerous occassions i had to emergency land because of severe adrenaline/anxiety making my hands shake

Dont go to the doctor its normal....

LOL exactly like me. I can't fly my Rc Heli because I get too nervous and shaky. That's an awesome (but awkward) feeling.

Necro from xmas 2012.

Rdgs

L