AllMightyKnox

My Hand Shakes

Every time I would see a player my body would be all like ASLDKFJASL;DJFLDASJRJKRAJRKJ

Beans for being potentially the funniest thing I'll read all day.

• Like 2

Happens to me on the rare occasion, especially when I'm in a firefight and there's a pause and I'm anticipating something is about to go down.

The only time I ever get this is when I'm hunting in RL and I'm about to pull the trigger on big game. It's adrenaline.

Try this combat breathing technique: Inhale for a count of four, hold for a count of four, exhale for a count of four, and hold for a count of four.

Adrenaline - i get it to, same as when i use to play COD ( i know i know) and i was one away from my MOAB i'd get all shaky, your fine ;)

My advice is to laugh your ass off as you fight for your life in Chenarus!!!Your starting to associate seeing people with stress and so your hormones are raging and overtime the body will get worse and worse.Try your hardest to laugh and have a good time.;)

This happens to me I play all day on the weekends I just tell myself it doesn't matter if I die sometimes its cuz im cold.

Probably nerves if it only happens in those situations. Whenever I win a big hand in Texas hold em I get the same shakes. It usually happens to me right after a moment of being hyper alert (so combat in this game and during betting in poker), so I wouldn't jump straight to serious medical condition unless it happens when there is no excitement.

Bunch of hypochondriacs in this thread.

• Like 1

I wanna play poker with Mr Jesus. I reckon I know what your "tell" is.

• Like 1

My heart's beatin, my heart's beatin, my hands are shakin, my hands are shakin, but i'm still shootin, and i'm still getting headshots !

If FPS Doug loses his shit and gets by, you can too son..now wipe that dribble offa your chin , put your game face on and start getting headshots !

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry about the doctor too much, but I could be very wrong.

Drink a little and get a buzz going on and see if your hand still shakes. Alcohol should reduce the effects of nervousness/fear/adrenaline/peeing yourself/screaming out loud because a zombie came out of nowhere and is eating your face/jumping out of your chair because you just got shot with an m107 out in the middle of nowhere.

I think its just the game doing it. It doesn't happen to me all the time, sometimes I feel like I zone in and am super accurate in pvp, other times I even shake while trying to shoot zombies.

This game is very intense, ive played it for nearly 2 months and just yesterday I was getting familar with an FN FAL and noticed myself shaking.

I wanna play poker with Mr Jesus. I reckon I know what your "tell" is.

It only happens on my first big hand and luckily it happens on a bluff and when I have a strong hand, but yea one of my friends noticed the tell and uses it against me quite often. I think it is a testament to how awesome this game is that it actually gives some players that adrenaline rush that causes this. I can not think of another game that makes me that nervous to die. I guess that is what comes with the fact that you lose everything on death, it sucks and is awesome all at the same time.

• Like 1

I seem to freak out after the fact. My first PvP story is in the forums some where. I managed to let a guy live, protect him, kill a bandit, wound two others all in like 4 minutes or less. On the way through the woods. I realized my heart was hammering in my ears. I had to stop, take a deep shaking breath then continue on.

Funny side note to this. One of my more recent deaths I was talking about to my doctor, considering it happened right before the visit, made a few comments about my buddy getting shot after me just very vague statements apparently.

When she comes in to see me, she closes the door and proceeds to tell me that one of her other patients was wondering how I remained so calm after a friend of mine had been shot!. Priceless.

• Like 2

Hey oh, stop right there.

There is nothing abnormal with shaking when you are scared or stressed. Its completly normal. You think it is not normal because it never happenned before in a video game, and I understand your feeling. You will get that shaking in very few games. EVE online will give you that feeling and DAYZ... those are the only two games that I know of that can really make someone nervous. :)

Hello there

If it really is "getting to you" have a quick chat with your Doc, It's not going to hurt. But IMHO to get that excited about a computer game is a little over the top, I get excited/scared/sexy*/thoughtful to a degree by many games but not in any major way, and I've never encountered any that do.

Motion sickness is one thing, the shakes? See a doc.

Rgds

Lok

PS * not really.

Meh, whenever live rounds get fired off close to me in this game, I get sweaty palms and stomach pain. Pretty sure it's just nervousness though.

This can happen with me too OP, it just depends on the situation. Best option with the shakes is close in and fire a full AK mag from the hip screaming on VOIP ;)

Haha i know how that experience feels.

Ambushed 2 people yesterday, when they got close to the point of no return and i opened fire, i was shaking so bad that i think i spend a whole clip before i got em :D

Haha i know how that experience feels.

Ambushed 2 people yesterday, when they got close to the point of no return and i opened fire, i was shaking so bad that i think i spend a whole clip before i got em :D

Lol...my hand is like a freaking vibrator. lol