Ander (DayZ)

[DayZMod] The Dayz Statistics thread!

Average number of zombie kills among "alive" characters is roughly "23".

People are bad at killing zombies ;) or good at avoiding them.

• Like 1

Is there a way to find out my total stats? time played deaths kills etc? for the account rather than each spawn

Average number of zombie kills among "alive" characters is roughly "23".

People are bad at killing zombies ;) or good at avoiding them.

Nice, thanks.

Do you know;

How many Players have zombie kills at +500, +750, +1000 and any above 2000? Who has the most, do you know?

yes he knows lalz

anyway it might be a cool feature to add a ladder on frontpage top10 bandits and top10 zomb slayers

I would like the LONGEST LIFE (PLAYING TIME) to be noted, recorded, and fought for.

ME and a group of 10 are working hard to keep ourselves entertained AND alive in hopes of beating the record once we know what it is...

I heard rumors of the record life being 9 days.. I wanna go for gold... Please post this info!!!

And convince the site devs to post this record!

I would like the LONGEST LIFE (PLAYING TIME) to be noted' date=' recorded, and fought for.

ME and a group of 10 are working hard to keep ourselves entertained AND alive in hopes of beating the record once we know what it is...

I heard rumors of the record life being 9 days.. I wanna go for gold... Please post this info!!!

[/quote']

That is already recorded.

Have fun sitting in a bush for half a month. You're missing out on what actually makes the game fun for a record anyone could beat with ease.

• Like 1

I survived for 8 1/2 days not staying under a bush. A buddy had 9 days + change...

I would like the LONGEST LIFE (PLAYING TIME) to be noted' date=' recorded, and fought for.

[/quote']

That is already recorded.

Have fun sitting in a bush for half a month. You're missing out on what actually makes the game fun for a record anyone could beat with ease.

Wow you're narrow-minded. That is my reply.

I am on 40 days and I really want to have the leader board back so I can see if I have made it yet through my hours played. Once it's up and I can screenshot it I'll be happy.

obviously half the people in here have not seen the leaderboards working but, ill say you have a long way to go mr '9 days'...

there are people with +100 hours logged in thier current life the last time i saw it up and running, 64 hours was the base line. your dayz do not count only in game time racked up.

I had 19dayz, 64 1/2 hours logged when i crashed a chopper while refuling it... what a way to end. that got me just to the bottom of the leaderboard in 14th place and i was knocked off withing a week so im guessing the baseline now to be around 70-80 hours of in game logged time just to see your name in lights...

I would love to see how many kilometers my avatar had run across Chernorus.

And please don't make the player kill stats available. I really don't want to see some Cherno-noob-killing sniper getting famous.

I'll be fine with killstats only if it counts kills of players that have been alive for more than 6 hours ingame time.

I can also make an anonymous map of where in the world people currently are with some x,y,z coordinate to map grid magic.

Im seeing bored bandits geting a instant boner, teehee

I want to know if people prefer Coke over Pepsi. Can you put up this statistic ? Thanks, youre a darling.

I can also make an anonymous map of where in the world people currently are with some x' date='y,z coordinate to map grid magic.[/quote']

I want to know if people prefer Coke over Pepsi. Can you put up this statistic ? Thanks, youre a darling.

Look through the thread, he already posted if people preferred one or the other and how many they had and it was pretty much even

I can also make an anonymous map of where in the world people currently are with some x' date='y,z coordinate to map grid magic.[/quote']

Look through the thread, he already posted if people preferred one or the other and how many they had and it was pretty much even

I wonder what the % of players that have all these 3 items: NVG, L85A, GPS.

I have about 12 friends in my group and they all have nvg's, gps, rangefinders. 2 of us have the L85A2 AWS. The rest of us have m107's, MK 48's, and AS50's. Most of this stuff was found at other camps on other servers.

Check out my screenshots on steam. Screenshots for my current character start on June 14th. http://steamcommunity.com/id/chilln420/screenshots

I'm on day 25 and I'd like to know how many KM I've driven. Also would like to know how many hours I have been alive and what place am I in the top 10? I think I should be around 100 hours by now.

Just me or do one of your guys use a kind of mask with brownish glasses? Isnt that hacks or something?

If you're talking about the guy with the helmet then yes. That is a hacked in clothing from some =7cav= clan members we killed. One guy in our group put it on. The goggles he is wearing are actually available to anyone in the game. U can also change your character to black or white or asian or old and have face paint and all that stuff. All of that is totally legal.

I'm still looking forward to the heatmap, I think it will help my gameplay a bit :)

Also looking forward to the heat map