Dubstep Attack  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do they bother you?

• yeah they suck
    • FUUUUU NOT AGAINNNN
    • Never seen them before
    • Dubsteps??? I LOVE DUBSTEPS
    • I have found an easy way to get rid of them :D

I have read the fix forums already, they help but most of the time nothing works

Earlier today I was at the airfield and saw what seems to be nvg and some sort of sniper rifle on inside one of the hangar, but as soon as in got inside, my screen went from normal to HOLY****DUBSTEP ATTACK I couldn't shake the dubstep away and I was already chased by countless zombies. The good news was that there seemed to be another survivor picking off zombies with assault rifle that was chasing me (...Hero maybe? anyone could probably tell i was having glitches as you don't see a survivor running into buildings throwing flares all over the place everyday)

I tried to switch server, flush, change other settings, even restarting OA

Am I the only one who keeps getting these bugs? it makes looting any places with corpses of marines and tents almost impossible.

how did you managed to get rid of them during your lives at DayZ?

how did you managed to get rid of them during your lives at DayZ?

I upgraded to the most recent patch, it works. I use a HD 5770 card.

EDIT: Also, what??!?

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

I could just be lucky but I haven't seen a single glitch since 1.7.2.6.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 SE (1GB) with Windows 7 and driver 304.79

Edited by Kerbouchard

Since 1.7.2.6 I only get this when I have crossfire enabled, barbed wire still does cause artifacting for some though, nowhere near as bad as the bodies used to.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

I saw one on Lingor Island but I think the server hadn't updated.. Check to see if you're on the latest Arma2 & DayZ patches mate? If you are, post your hardware setup?

After upgrading I ran to all the places I used to get them and it was all clear.

Then last night I'm running around the east industrial spawn in Cherno and randomly started to get mild artifacting, somewhere I'd never ever seen artifacting before.

I upgraded to the most recent patch, it works. I use a HD 5770 card.

EDIT: Also, what??!?

Same card as me and I never really had too many issues to start with, just lucky I guess.

I still get them on 1.7.2.6, using a XFX Radeon 4890 black edition from dead bodies and barb wire. Flushing when they first appear at far range seems to work, sometimes flicking HDR to Vhigh and back again works.

I stopped playing on Chernarus servers and switched to Lingor/Takistan servers. No dead soldiers = no artifacts.