wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Hey all you Wireworld DayZ gamers,

Just to let you know that the server I rented has been turned off by the new owners of Wireworld and I didn't get a chance to get any data off it as it happened while I was in Hospital having my operation :(

The good news is that we have a new TS3 server called Soho Wales with the usual password if you'd like to keep in touch and I hope we all do.

If any of you want to get together and keep the Wireworld 'flame alive' I'm up for renting a server as long as we can share the monthly cost.

Thoughts?

Kindest regards as always

Mac

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTDATED FROM HERE:

Welcome Survivors, Bandits and DayZ Fans,

GB Wireworld Game Studio - Cafe and Bar - Private Hive Server [<UK>] (1.7.7.1/Beta 103419) GMT -3 | 3rdP:on | CH:off | Tags:off - DayZ - Nobody does it Better

The GB Wireworld Server runs DayZ 1.7.7.1 on our dedicated Quad Core i5 Box with a 100mb connection. The Server has been up 24/7 since September 2012. Sidechat is enabled and new players and groups wishing to make it their home are very welcome. We have a great community of players who play on-line and from my LAN Center. The Server is a 'slow burner', it's a place to spend quality DayZ time, its a place to call home and it's a place where you get to know our regular players via TS3. Fancy playing DayZ like it's meant to be played? Then apply for the whitelist and come and join us today, GB Wireworld Needs You!!!

How to get whitelisted on the server:

Please don't PM me here to request access, just search wireworld in dayzcommander with all filters off and join. The server whitelist software will kick you and record your GUID. Please apply by sending me a mail to macwireworld@gmail.com with your player name, age, location and a little about yourself, play style etc and I'll add you to the whitelist!

Server Play style & details:

The Server is a 100% pure Vanilla DayZ Experience, no green zones, it's a "do what you like, kill who you want" server.
I'm the only admin (Mr Mac) and I always do my best to look after our players. No admin abuse is guaranteed as I love to play DayZ too.
We have our own 64 player TS3 Server and I insist our players use it when playing. Passworded Channels are no longer available.
Database is backed up every hour, mostly hacker free since September 15th.
(You know who you were boys.... shame on you all >:( )

Many Thanks to R4Z0R49 for his support and help with this server and for letting us test his pre-release Builds.

GB Wireworld Server Setup and our Custom Scripts:

Animated Crash sites - Choppers actually fly in and crash to the ground!
Random Air Raids Event 15 mins at key locations (If you hear a Air Raid Siren sound, run for your life!)
AN2 Supply Cargo drops every 45 mins with a good chance of Antibiotics in the loot now plus all spawns have been re-done to include all of the map.
JSRS Sound Mod 1.5 is now allowed on the server
Full Moon Nights.
Combat Loggers get a penalty on re-log - Unconscious for 5 mins plus bleeding and infected - doesn't kill you but leaves you on very low blood.
New Script: You can now remove items from vehicles, wheels, engine, etc.
All EMPTY Vehicles are removed 2 days after spawing in. Vehicles with items in their inventory are not removed. (Gets rid of stripped down vehicles)
Restarts are every 6 hours.
Timezone is GMT -3 with no dark playtime, I run a custom server launch script that bypasses the time between sundown and moon rise.
40 Player Server
Side Channel is enabled.
64 slot Teamspeak 3 Server - players MUST use it to play on GB Wireworld, it's our only server rule!
Tents no longer removed after death and stay for 999 days
50 Vehicle Spawns now including helicopters.

New Script: Backpacks now work as normal during play but they loose ALL ammo on player logout, all other items now stay, food, bloodbags etc - (anti Infinite ammo backpack glitch fix). Thx to ward for the updated fix. :beans: :beans: :beans:
Live Player Stats page: http://88.208.247.12...w_dz_stats.aspx

NB: To get your Journal to show in 1.7.7.* you need to bind insert in Custom controls, to use action 20.

Kind regards
Mr Mac, Gamers always welcome :beans: :beans: :beans:
Wireworld Game Studio, Cafe and Bar - The UK's longest established Gaming Center - Opened 1999.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by wireworld
  • Like 11

Server Update: I've just added Whitelister to the server.

Enjoy

Edited by wireworld

In case you missed our post yesterday, here is a big bump! We're running our brand new Quad Core, 100mb Dedicated Wireworld UK Private Hive Server, 1.7.2.6.

Every thing works really well and it's admided by me, Mac from my Wireworld Gaming Center, here in the UK.

No one ,including me, gets any "extras", that I guarantee. it's a 100% clean DayZ gaming Experience.

Were looking for new players, from the UK, but will consider other countries. Search wireworld in dayzcommander and join. Whitelister will kick you and give you my email address. Mail me your player profile name, say hello and tell us a bit about yourself and I'll add you to the whitelist.

See you on the server!

Mac

Wireworld Game Studio, Cafe and Bar

Pretty decent setup here, very nice. Could maybe do with side chat enabled to help foster a community? Don't know, depends on your take on lone survivor and whatnot.

• Like 1

Hi,

We're two serious guys from Sweden (both 25+) looking for a good private server to play on. This last week really put the last nail in the coffin for DayZ regarding hacking... We're so fed up with all of it and just want a good, stable server to play on. We've both been playing DayZ regularly since May.

You can see some of our DayZ gaming in my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheResidentEmil

Br,

Ijon Tichy and Stevie Stiff

Pretty decent setup here, very nice. Could maybe do with side chat enabled to help foster a community? Don't know, depends on your take on lone survivor and whatnot.

I'm going to enable side chat later on today or tomorrow.

Cheers

Mac

Hi,

We're two serious guys from Sweden (both 25+) looking for a good private server to play on. This last week really put the last nail in the coffin for DayZ regarding hacking... We're so fed up with all of it and just want a good, stable server to play on. We've both been playing DayZ regularly since May.

You can see some of our DayZ gaming in my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c...TheResidentEmil

Br,

Ijon Tichy and Stevie Stiff

You would be very welcome on the Server! What are your player names?

Mac

• Like 1

You would be very welcome on the Server! What are your player names?

Mac

That sounds truly great! our player names are "Ijon Tichy" and "Stevie Stiff". Is third person disabled on the server? We prefer playing on servers with third person off, but it's not a deal breaker :) Also, what timezone do you run the server on? We usually play on servers that are GMT-2 to GMT-7 to catch at least some daylight in the game. We're not opposed to playing in the dark (actually we kind of like it), but not all the time.

Br,

Ijon

That sounds truly great! our player names are "Ijon Tichy" and "Stevie Stiff". Is third person disabled on the server? We prefer playing on servers with third person off, but it's not a deal breaker :) Also, what timezone do you run the server on? We usually play on servers that are GMT-2 to GMT-7 to catch at least some daylight in the game. We're not opposed to playing in the dark (actually we kind of like it), but not all the time.

Br,

Ijon

3dp is on, night starts at around 2am GMT so plenty of daytime.

Join and mail and I'll whitelist you guys

Kind regards

Mac

3dp is on, night starts at around 2am GMT so plenty of daytime.

Join and mail and I'll whitelist you guys

Kind regards

Mac

Check your mail :)

Stevie sent you a mail for both of us.

Br,

IJ

Mails checked and we have 30+ players now whitelisted,

I have to say what a great bunch of people so far!

See you on the server

Mac

· I'm Scottish but live in Spain

· My ping is 100

· I can't use a mic in my apartment due to my family using the same room for working and TV.

· I can only play for an hour every other night, and three or four of hours on the weekend; because of that I'm not very good at the game.

Would any of that be a problem?

Also, are you able to say what the dominant kind of gameplay exists on the server?

Is there a good proportion of scavenging, setting up camps, and cooperation, or is it still just mainly deathmatching and sniping like in

the public-hive servers? I'm far more interested in survival and co-op than the latter.

Thanks.

· I'm Scottish but live in Spain

· My ping is 100

· I can't use a mic in my apartment due to my family using the same room for working and TV.

· I can only play for an hour every other night, and three or four of hours on the weekend; because of that I'm not very good at the game.

Would any of that be a problem?

Also, are you able to say what the dominant kind of gameplay exists on the server?

Is there a good proportion of scavenging, setting up camps, and cooperation, or is it still just mainly deathmatching and sniping like in

the public-hive servers? I'm far more interested in survival and co-op than the latter.

Thanks.

Hi Anti,

We're getting a great mix on the server, mostly friendly types, playing together and forming new friendships, but we have a few bandits on there too! Keeps you on your toes!

Your welcome to play as much or as little as you like!

I'll whitelist you once you've joined the server

Kind regards

Mac

Sign me up wireworld, the names there <-----

Looking for players to be added to my own private server, but also looking for others to play on myself.

I have others who would gladly join up!

Dayz Commander not finding your server, searched for wireworld with all filters off??

Edited by MinDBlanK

Just emailed back to a whole load more requests and we are getting a good core player base going. I am getting worried that someone is going to steal my camper van now!

MrDBlank - you should be able to find the server in the way you said. Make sure you have every single filter off, failing that then you could try searching through the game directly. Pop us an email at macwireworld@gmail.com and include your GUID, as you will not get passed the whitelist anyway!

Mac has just gone on holiday for a week, so I will take over in his absence

Regards,

Mr Jack

Edited by wireworld

Will do when I get home from work, would you be interested in some of my teams info as well? There are about 6 of us at least, all looking for the hacker free environment!

Hey, I'm a Uk uni student looking for a privite hive server to get away from all the hackers. Although I am only 24, If you would consider me that would be excellent, if not i completely understand. Thanks.

I have sent you an email with details of myself and some friends but have not included any id's. What is it you need? BattleEye Guids or Profile Ids?

Rich