wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Awesome Server.

If you see a guy running around, trying not to get shot with a hatchet in hero skin it's me, am currently the only server medic but we could do with more to help cover the times I'm not playing!

Hi Mac and wireworlders,

I have a query on wether we are experiencing a bug or not on the latest update of wireworld private server.

Its would seem that the front right wheel when busted takes 2 new tyres to fix?

We/I have experienced this 3 times last night with regards to fixing front right tyres.

you goto fix the fooked tyre that is highlighted red and it remains un fixed :( so you need another tyre, which is 2 cases resulted in no tyres found and eventual loss of vehicle :(

Now this could just have been us, but I wanted to highlight it, just incase others had experienced this to and they are not going mad :D

It is also highly likely that I am indeed the insane one who is doing summin wrong :D:D

Sorry my mistake, it appears to be LHF wheel that is affected, not the rhs, last night, example, our hi lux lost both front tyres, found x2 tyres(why cant you use the one on the back of hi lux >:( ) I went to fix LHF, let the animation finish, still fekked >:(

Wolf fixed the RHF tyre first time :o

Went off to find another wheel

Come back and this time Wolf changed it to eliminate, vagrent being a moron, still fekked >:( >:(

So we buggered off.

I posted here as I wanted to share exp with others to see if it was just us or others are getting the same prob.

I will email and ask on soho

Hey Survivors,

GB Wireworld Game Studio - Cafe and Bar - Private Hive Server [<UK>] (1.7.5/Beta 100296) GMT -5 | 3rdP:on | CH:off | Tags:off - Hacker Free - Whitelisted

This Server runs the latest 1.7.5 Community Build, it's updated every few days so expect lots of bugs and use Beta 100296 or higher to play

Beta 100296 is available from here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php or just update using DayZCommander. Anti has written a great post here on how to update to our 1.7.5 build.

I'm running our GB Wireworld DayZ Private Hive 1.7.5 Community Build, Whitelist only Server on a i5 Quad core 100mb dedicated box which I've rented for 12 months. It's 40 players and the server is set on Veteran with name tags and crosshairs off. I'm looking for mature players who want to play without hackers, the "Wireworld" way! http://www.wireworld.co.uk

I'm also "doing my bit" for the DayZ Community by helping the Devs develop the next game patch using you, the players, to report bugs and give valuable feedback on the current build. Quite often the build is very bugged, but I never update the Server with a build containing game breaking problems. Want to help with DayZ Development? Then come and stress test the latest build.

I like to think that the Server is a 100% pure DayZ Experience, no green zones, it's a "do what you like, kill who you want" server.

Vehicle spawns are set at 42.

We have our own 64 player TS3 Server where you can create and password your own channels if you want to and I insist our players use it.

Database is backed up every hour, hacker free(ish) since September 15th, come help develop DayZ and try us out...

Please don't PM me to request access, just search wireworld in dayzcommander and join. The server whitelist will kick you and show my email address. Send me a mail with your player name, age, location and tell me a little or a lot about yourself too!

11th January 2013 Server News:

Community Notes:

* V1.7.5

Community Change log:

Client:

* [Prerequisites] beta-patch 100296.

* [NEW] - Epeen monitor added to display player stats. (Zombies Killed, Headshots, Murders, Bandits Killed, Humanity) - Press f12 to use

Does that actully work ? when i press f12 i get the arma voice command menu

Try scroll lock. In the lastest build the epeen was moved to scroll lock

Edited by Dobrowney

Try scroll lock. In the lastest build the epeen was moved to scroll lock

hmm, that does not work either. Maybye it's removed then

Wow. I've finally found a 100% vanilla server. I thank you sir, you are a lifesaver, I almost lost hope. I shall get whitelisted this afternoon, again, many thanks.

Sorry my mistake, it appears to be LHF wheel that is affected, not the rhs, last night, example, our hi lux lost both front tyres, found x2 tyres(why cant you use the one on the back of hi lux >:( ) I went to fix LHF, let the animation finish, still fekked >:(

Wolf fixed the RHF tyre first time :o

Went off to find another wheel

Come back and this time Wolf changed it to eliminate, vagrent being a moron, still fekked >:( >:(

So we buggered off.

I posted here as I wanted to share exp with others to see if it was just us or others are getting the same prob.

I will email and ask on soho

Issue reported to the devs!

hmm, that does not work either. Maybye it's removed then

Server has been updated yesterday, it's working now!

Wow. I've finally found a 100% vanilla server. I thank you sir, you are a lifesaver, I almost lost hope. I shall get whitelisted this afternoon, again, many thanks.

Your'e welcome! :)

Today's Server Update News:

Just updated the server and gutting animals works again! Destroyed Tents AND empty Tents are now deleted/removed on server restart as well.

Devs should of fixed the duping bug too.

Enjoy :D

Mac

Friday 1st Feb - 7:30 - 11:30 GMT - Wireworld Survivor Special Event, rules and details below:

Survivor Special Rules

Server will be running a clean database for this event, your usual characters WONT be affected.

Squad

All participants should form a squad of up to 4 players and submit the names to macwireworld@gmail.com before the event start. Please also pick a name for you squad as this will be expected to be worn as a tag on the night.

Pre-Event

Please be on teamspeak with the rest of your squad half an hour before the event is due to start. As this will give us time to make sure everybody understands what is expected of them.

Start

All Players will be spawned in together on the map with no weapons at all. Every player will start with a tent in their inventory as this will be the only way to store loot that counts towards your final score. You can then run off and play the game however you see fit.

End

The server will shutdown after 3 and a half hours of play time. During the last 2 minutes of play time please do not shoot anybody or pick up/change any gear, we need to give the server time to back up.

Please make a note of vehicles you have left at any point in the game and leave at least 3 distinct items in the inventory (e.g. painkillers, morphine, can of coke) and write down the vehicle you have left and what is in it. We will then ask people at the end what vehicles they have left and what is in them and people will get points for operational vehicles, but not for vehicle inventories.

Rules

These are not in any particular order!!

1. During the last 2 minutes of play time please do not shoot anybody or pick up/change any gear, we need to give the server time to back up.

2. Shooting opposing players whether they are armed or unarmed is allowed.

3. Hiding bodies is allowed.

4. Combat logging is not allowed. This means if you have been shot at recently and/or are pinned down/surrounded by the enemy, you do not log off.

5. Logging off in non-combat circumstances is allowed. Though we will not accept “substitutes” (i.e. one player switching for another in the team).

6. Farming/loot cycling is allowed. This means you are allowed to remove loot from an area, so more can spawn in.

7. Duping is not allowed. We have had some problems with previous builds which made this easy, but it should now be a lot harder to do. Any instances of duping will result in disqualification from the game and possibly the server.

8. Shooting another player’s vehicle(s) is allowed.

9. Stealing from other players is allowed.

10. Killing yourself to get a better spawn position is allowed.

11. Camping positions on the map is allowed (even if you are sniping in Cherno!!).

12. Only player inventories and tent inventories count towards your final score! Vehicle inventories do not.

Teamspeak

All users will be required to use our teamspeak server. You will be assigned a channel for your squad.

Please show some restraint/respect when wanting to talk to other squads. i.e. DO NOT jump in their channel until you are certain conflict with that squad is finished! Also, if players request you leave their channel upon joining it, then please respect that and leave.

Tents

Tents will score the same points whether they are in your inventory or erected on the map.

You cannot “take possession” an opposing team’s tent. If you have placed a tent then it and all of the contents placed inside it will belong to your team for the rest of the game! So the best thing to do if you find a tent not belonging to your team is steal from it everything you require and/or destroy it.

Vehicles/Aircraft

Most important to note: Points will only be awarded for vehicles/aircraft that are functional at the end of the game.

INVENTORIES OF VEHICLES WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR SCORE

Squads will be allowed to repair vehicles and use them however they see fit.

It is vital when leaving a vehicle/aircraft that you record the contents of the vehicle/aircraft and make a rough note of its position on the map and whether it is functional (i.e. operates normally). Make sure you leave at least 3 items in the vehicle!

We will test the functionality of all of the vehicles after the server has closed.

You can “take possession” of an enemy vehicle. It is vital that you change the inventory slightly when you have taken possession of the vehicle, so that I know it no longer belongs to the other group.

Vehicles can be glitch/bugged in DayZ. If you come across a vehicle that is then it is just bad luck. We will consider helicopters that are out of fuel and have moved from their spawn point and only require fuel to work again as probably being a glitch when closing the server and still award points for the vehicle.

We have limited Team spaces for this event, please book your slot asap

Kind regards

Mr Mac & Mr Jack

Edited by wireworld
  • Like 2

Loot Values below; PDF also attached for ease of download:

RESIDENTIAL LOOT WITH VALUE:

Winchester Rifle: 5

Double Barrelled: 5

Lee Enfield: 5

Map: 5

Binoculars: 5

Compass: 10

Czech Backpack: 25

Tent: 30

Mountain Dew: 30

Camo Clothing: 30

Ghillie Suit: 30

INDUSTRIAL LOOT WITH VALUE:

Fuel Tank: 10

Engine Parts: 15

Main Rotor: 20

POTENTIAL FARM LOOT WITH VALUE:

Winchester Rifle: 5

Double Barrelled: 5

Lee Enfield: 5

Bear Trap: 10

CZ550: 15

POTENTIAL MILITARY LOOT WITH VALUE:

AK74: 5

AK74U: 5

AKS Kobra: 10

AKM: 10

M16A2: 10

M1014: 10

M9: 10

G17: 10

PDW: 10

MP5A5: 10

Remington FL: 10

M16A2 Grenade Launcher: 15

MP5SD: 15

M9SD: 15

M4A1: 15

M4A1 Aim: 15

M4A3 CCO: 20

SA58V: 20

SA58P: 20

M14 Aim: 25

M24: 25

DMR: 25

GPS: 25

Coyote Backpack: 30

POTENTIAL BARRACKS LOOT WITH VALUE:

AK74: 5

AK74U: 5

AKS KOBRA: 10

AKM: 10

M16A2: 10

M1014: 10

M9: 10

G17: 10

PDW: 10

Remington FL: 10

M16A2 Grenade Launcher: 15

M9SD: 15

M4A1: 15

M4A1 Aim: 15

M4A3 CCO: 20

M249: 20

M16ACOG: 25

M240: 25

M4A1 Holo: 25

M24: 25

GPS: 25

MK48 Mod 0: 30

NVGs: 30

Coyote Backpack: 30

SA58 CCO: 30

SA58 RCO: 30

G36 Camo SD: 40

M40A3: 40

Satchel Charge: 40

M107: 40

Range Finders: 45

SVD Camo: 50

M4A1 CCO SD: 50

POTENTIAL HELI CRASH LOOT WITH VALUE:

G36C: 20

FN FAL: 25

M249: 25

Bizon SD: 25

G36C Camo: 30

G36A: 30

G36K: 30

Camo Clothing: 30

Ghillie Suit: 30

NVGs: 30

FN_FAL_ANPVS4: 30

M107: 40

G36 SD Camo: 40

AS50: 50

VEHICLES:

ALL 2 WHEEL VEHICLES: 30

ALL 4 WHEEL VEHICLES: 50

VEHICLES WITH 4+ WHEELS: 70

PLANE: 70

LITTLEBIRDS: 90

OTHER HELICOPTERS: 100

DayZ Survivor Special Loot and Vehicle Values.pdf

Mac, I emailed you! Can you approve so i can play on a server im not going to rage at!

Mac, I emailed you! Can you approve so i can play on a server im not going to rage at!

Check your mail...

Hej!

I've emailed you to get whitelisted,

Cheers

Check your mail

me too.

check your mail.

me and my friends waiting

Whitelisted over 10 players this morning, let me know via mail if I've missed anyone!

Kind regards

Mac

I would like to join your hive, I will send you a private message with my GUID and name and my friends also, we are serious gamers looking for a good server to join :)

I would like to join your hive, I will send you a private message with my GUID and name and my friends also, we are serious gamers looking for a good server to join :)

Please don't pm me, read the first post and follow the instructions.....

Kind regards

Mac

Please don't pm me, read the first post and follow the instructions.....

Kind regards

Mac

Ah ok sorry didn't see that, please read my response in the PM anyway

Love the server, very friendly people on here, aside from the bandits that shoot first and think later! ;) But that is to be expected when playing DayZ.

We're 3/4 friends that play here under the DYE tag, and we all enjoy it! Hopefully the last one (Arcani) will be whitelisted soon enough. :)

The only thing I do miss from a few weeks back is the really dark nights, full moon all the time isn't really as fun in my opinion and makes chemlights, flashlights and flares kind of obsolete. I wonder if there is a way to have like a cycle of different weather at night? Full moon some nights, pitch black others, cloudy, etc..

Aside from that it's a brilliant server and I would recommend it to everyone!

Best regards

Kris

• Like 1

Hey Survivors,

GB Wireworld Game Studio - Cafe and Bar - Private Hive Server [<UK>] (1.7.5.1/Beta 101480) GMT -5 | 3rdP:on | CH:off | Tags:off - Hacker Free - Whitelisted

Server is running Wireworld 1.7.5.1 Community Custom Build - No 50 cals or DMR's (- Last DB wipe was 6th Feb 2013.

Crash site's still spawns M14 and DMR as it seems.