Sign in to follow this  
Biggylepew

I'm.. I'm.. I'm a horrible person!!! *sobs*

So for the last 3 days I have been playing with a friend I met on a public hive. We exchanged skypes and have been playing very frequently together.

Today, we found our third helicopter crash, and within it, a ton of loot. As we looted we brought the stuff back to our tents and put it all away..

As were talking, he's prone and looking away from me. I take out my silenced pistol. We've survived this long together, but its time for him to die.

I shot him in the back of the head, listened to him rage for about 5 minutes, and then blocked him from skype.

Moral of the story? DON'T TRUST ANYONE IN DAYZ.

• Like 2

That is a pretty douche move.

• Like 24

And this is why I love this game. You can do these horrible pyscopathic things.

Or you could do the rare thing and not play as a dick!? But I don't expect that of a follower. Now go along with the herd young one. Shoo that'll do.

• Like 6

Heres the thing.. I've never commited a murder in this game - not once. The only players we killed as a team were to defend our lives. My 'avatar' if you will, was drove to insanity from all the zombies and the bloodshed, that he decided to put his mentor to rest. Nothin' wrong with that.

• Like 1

you're one of those unique senseless douchebags. I doubt every person would betray the trust of another person when he was playing with him for 3 days. Even talking on skype, etc. Moral of the story is that sometimes theres cuntbags like you who will betray you even after playing for a long time.

• Like 11

Anyone ever hear of Ultima Online? I kinda have a history of doing this. I singlehandedly took down a guild in UO by looting our guild house of all supplies/rares.

Anyone ever hear of Ultima Online? I kinda have a history of doing this. I singlehandedly took down a guild in UO by looting our guild house of all supplies/rares.

Are we supposed to be impresssed?

• Like 7

Absolutely not. This is just a story of my experience in DayZ. I thought all would enjoy. You guys are asshats.

Absolutely not. This is just a story of my experience in DayZ. I thought all would enjoy. You guys are asshats.

Says the person who murdered an online buddy after 3 days of partnership in cold blood.

Edited by Red_Sky
  • Like 4

And what do you stand to gain from this ? Thats a failure and a loss of a friend. Have fun on your own when he comes back and loots all the gear in your tents.

• Like 8

HAHA HA HA HAHAHA!

I am the most cold hearted bandit DayZ has ever seen.

You're probably also 9.

• Like 14

I pulled a Shane on one of my buddies yesterday. He actually laughed his ass off and we're still friends past it.

For those who don't know what I mean, we were being chased by a ton of zombies and were about to be cornered, so I turned around and shot out his knees with an m1014. He gets eaten and I escape. Fun times.

• Like 8

I'm 21 years of age, actually.

Red_Sky, why are you so angered by my story? Why are you all insulting me? I thought this was fucking hilarious.

Really your gonna bring UO in this as a justification? I doubt you were anything but a trammie carebear! Now you think you were the big boy pants in DayZ huh? Woohoo as I said we got a bad ass over here!

P.S.

You dishonor the once great game of Ultima Online.

• Like 1

Actually, I never played in trammel. I quit shortly before it was implemented in AoS I believe :-)

UO and DayZ have one thing on common: You can be as coldhearted as your heart desires. The Ultima Online heist was actually for money - I sold everything and then sold the gold for US dollars.

Pendragon, thank you for knowing what UO is. I love that.

I pulled a Shane on one of my buddies yesterday. He actually laughed his ass off and we're still friends past it.

For those who don't know what I mean, we were being chased by a ton of zombies and were about to be cornered, so I turned around and shot out his knees with an m1014. He gets eaten and I escape. Fun times.

See now that shit is funny! Cold hearted but still more respect for you then the OP. He also blocked the guy on Skype, I just hope Karma is really a bitch.

And people wonder why there are so many people not playing at the moment, after skiddies this has to be one of the big factors.

IMO: you are a steaming pile of sh1t and deserve to be harassed by a hacker for the rest of your DayZ, I've only once considered killing someone I play with and that was because the guy was a either a Jinx or just downright dodgy, damn every time we did something together sh1t hit the fan and on one occasion he fell of the bike (very strangely) and whilst I tried to recover his gear some random guy appears behind me and tries to axe my head off which made me think he had set it up, I didn't kill him I just broke his leg and banned him from our server, Job done.

The funny thing here is that OP is probably the type of person that does this kind of stuff to others but would start crying in real life and smash his keyboard if the same happened to him.

Edited by Timberwolf
  • Like 7