rocket

20 words or less: Spawning without a weapon

NO

Until there is melee it is useless. In real life you would not be defenseless, there are weapons everywhere. I never even leave my house without a knife.

It is already a pain to meet up with friends and most the time I spawn the area has already been looted. So then we would have to take the time to loot before even going to find them.

I do not want to have to team up with a random just just because he has a gun, pretty much my goals differ from theirs. I do not want to have to follow them in hopes to find a gun.

Lets say they have a rifle, or vise versa, and we find a pistol/rifle so he is greedy, and wants both. Then he puts a shot in my face, and I just wasted time following him around for nothing. That or they want the whatever weapon you have, so they kill you for it.

Then you have bandits who just kill fresh spawns for the hell of it. This will just gave them no chance to die at all. Lets say you clear a town, only find bandages, bag, food, drinks. Then you come across a bandit, its GG. You have to find all that stuff again, because you got unlucky to find a gun. Since that bandit just looted the gun, or all the ammo for a gun.

Also have people spawning near you, which then goes back to my point about finding stuff in the town. As I have gone through multiple deaths to find nothing at all. Then get shot by cz, winny, enfield, and get knocked down in one hit. I do not want to spend all night dying, and when I log have done nothing the whole night, or spend all night dying not being able to meet up with friends to play.

I feel it will cause more grief, and annoyance.

How about working on servers warning about servers shutting down, or de-syncing. I've died so many times the past few days being teleported out of boats, and losing all my gear. Before anyone says boats suck, the pbx is a great boat. Or what about fixing the spawning in ocean.

There are enough problems that cause grief that need to be dealt with, no need for anymore.

NO,

but You should continue to spawn with weapon, but with considerably less ammo (2 Mags).

NO.

This severely limits gameplay and the options you have when newly spawned. Bad idea.

YES

It's not that hard to avoid the zombies now, even without the upcoming changes, and it would reduce a lot of the makarov bean wars.

YES

Would make finding weapons a lot more rewarding and would decrease deathmatch and increase team work.

+ Remove morphine because no one would really have it. Instead add a timer until you can start to walk again, but not run.

NO.

A fair few people will simply keep respawning until they spawn in with a gun, since they feel they have nothing to lose.

YES

Try it out. It's an alpha after all, now's the time to experiment. But maybe make mak/handgun drops near the shore a bit more common? My only concern is running around for days without a gun... I've had times when I didn't find any firearms for almost 5 hours after spawning.

- Maybe adds some authenticity' date=' who has a handgun at home?

[/quote']

I do... does that mean I get a gun at spawn? :rolleyes:

YES

I like where this is going, but very small arms would have to be more frequent drops in small homes, or maybe a new way of obtaining them

No

Assuming infection began weeks prior to spawn, not realistic to think one has lived thus far without weapon.

NO

New players of the game will be turned away by this. It is possible to go too hardcore. Every player starting is presumed to have a back story... thus give them a pistol.

YES.

And the backpack. If we swam here we shouldn't have it anyway.

YES

makes the game more fun. looking for a gun on start should be the first thing to do

"NO

Until there is melee it is useless. In real life you would not be defenseless, there are weapons everywhere..." There you go. Twenty words, dude ;)

YES

Interesting idea, could work with the new zombie AI coming out (able to losse aggro ?). An alternative would be reducing your ammo to 1 clip.

No

stop adding stuff that does not work and add a 1 minute disconnect timer so peoples bodies stay on the server so people stop logging off during fights.

NO

Same thoughts as QbertTK

NO

It would make every newly spawned player defenseless' date=' meaning bandits who need food could just grind out 5 coast kills and be on their merry way. Simple melee would be nice.

[/quote']