Sign in to follow this  
pixelbl4ster@yahoo.ca

Just put a full bandit skin

So i've always been a bandit and as it seems, they put the bandit skin back, but only the rag on the face and it looks kind of weird because that rag doesn't really fit with the rest of the body, so since you guys already implemented the rag, why not just put the whole body as a bandit? I personally don't see why people didn't like the bandit skin.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the next CoD to come alone and wash all this crap away.

What's wrong with his post? It had nothing to do with CoD.

shit, i say bring it back and let the other (newer) bandit skin stay as well just for some more variety in the feild..

PLEASE.

I can't wait for the next CoD to come alone and wash all this crap away.

You're not proving yourself any better with this reply. You just made a dumb assumption based on almost nothing.

Hipsters...yeah hating on CoD is kewl now.

You're not proving yourself any better with this reply. You just made a dumb assumption based on almost nothing.

Hipsters...yeah hating on CoD is kewl now.

I don't hate CoD, I just hate the people who seem intent on turning day-z into CoD.

I actually have to agree with this. If the Hero gets complete new set of clothes then the bandit should too.

I Second this, and give this man my beans.

Ive always thought the bandit skin looked like the burning man from fallout, Cant remember the name though

Edit: Only the head wrap of course

Edited by TheTang

I don't hate CoD, I just hate the people who seem intent on turning day-z into CoD.

So somehow, a bandit skin is correlated with CoD?

You're in no way better then a CoD fanboy, according to your way of thinking and your intelligence based on your replies.