ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Will it be possible to switch to a public hive ? atm there is only shared and private hives.

Will it be possible to switch to a public hive ? atm there is only shared and private hives.

The DayZ team stopped approving new instance ID's about a month ago and have said that the official hive is 'end-of-life' and no longer supported. We have some instances available in Salt Lake City and may be able to clear a couple in London but any other locations won't ever have official instances available, sorry.

Also Dallas, TX is now online, anyone with players in the Central US I urge you to change to the Dallas location. Anyone in the southeast like me will get similar pings to Dallas and Washington DC, so if you were considering ordering a WDC server I recommend ordering Dallas as the pings will be pretty much the same.

Dallas Test Server

Name: DayZChernarus

IP: 173.193.48.173:2302

Hive: DayZ.ST Shared

Edited by ersan191

Do you think you will have a whitelist feature real soon? , right now need to use a external software to to my whitelist, not the best

thanks!

Do you think you will have a whitelist feature real soon? , right now need to use a external software to to my whitelist, not the best

thanks!

It's third on the list, I'll be working on it as soon as I finish the new maps and merging the bliss optional features!

Maps are coming along pretty well, the dayzdb.com team gave us permission to use their tiles so we'll have the same maps they do!

http://dayz.st/mapnew?map=chernarus

http://dayz.st/mapnew?map=lingor

http://dayz.st/mapnew?map=takistan

http://dayz.st/mapnew?map=panthera

http://dayz.st/mapnew?map=fallujah

http://dayz.st/mapnew?map=namalsk

Yeah I guess this is the roadmap currently (in order):

- Merging additional bliss schemas like buildings tables and scheduled messages whenever they prove to be stable (which definitely is not yet)

- New map that allows you to place vehicles and see players and inventories with more precise coordinates.

- Custom whitelist support

- BEC support

- FTP access

- Server-side support for dayz anti-hax and gotcha antihax.

- More precise controls for cleaning up vehicles and objects (this will come after the buildings schema).

I may have forgotten something.

Also found out today that the UK shipment from supermicro has been delayed and will not be delivered until Friday :( We have also had a build order sent to Dallas to be set up which will hopefully be online much sooner since Softlayer usually has hardware in stock.

Can't wait

Ersan can you clear one official for me in london? i will rent another server.

Ersan can you clear one official for me in london? i will rent another server.

Haven't got any official ID's left in london, they're all in use :\ Plus london is sold out right now anyway.

Do you have any in europe then ? or washington.

If you get any available please send me a email.

Edited by Claus1978

Do you have any in europe then ? or washington.

If you get any available please send me a email.

Only place we have any is Salt Lake City, sorri

Hi,

Dont know how quickly you can reply but thinking of ordering a server tonight, if when one becomes available can I switch from where you have one available now to a different location when a different location becomes available? As living in the UK I only get a good ping on your servers in UK, Holland and Washington. (I play with a few americans so a server in Washington would be best for all)

Do you guys have a map tool to allow the viewing of vehicle and player locations? Do you have something similar to DAYZ tools that Survival Servers have?

I am currently really torn from swapping Survival Servers to another provider.

Sorry for being fussy but I had a really bad experience with Survival Servers, and don't want to pay and waste another month of problems and downtime.

Edited by bsmaff

Please Australia we need it

The only thing we can do that's close to Australia is Singapore - they ping at around 60ms from Australia. The location has hardly any votes in the poll though so we haven't expanded there.

Hi,

Dont know how quickly you can reply but thinking of ordering a server tonight, if when one becomes available can I switch from where you have one available now to a different location when a different location becomes available? As living in the UK I only get a good ping on your servers in UK, Holland and Washington. (I play with a few americans so a server in Washington would be best for all)

Do you guys have a map tool to allow the viewing of vehicle and player locations? Do you have something similar to DAYZ tools that Survival Servers have?

I am currently really torn from swapping Survival Servers to another provider.

Sorry for being fussy but I had a really bad experience with Survival Servers, and don't want to pay and waste another month of problems and downtime.

Yep you can change server locations in the control panel.

We have a map currently that shows vehicle locations on chernarus and lingor and are working on a far more advanced system that will let you spawn vehicles and objects into your game by clicking on the map, as well as editing existing vehicles and seeing players and modifying inventories, and it will work on every map except utes right now. We've made significant progress on this tool today and should hopefully have it released within the week.

Edited by ersan191

i will also be buying a server from here soon in about 3-4 days are you able to install different addons for a private hive like rMod? and dayz extended

The only thing we can do that's close to Australia is Singapore - they ping at around 60ms from Australia. The location has hardly any votes in the poll though so we haven't expanded there.

Yep you can change server locations in the control panel.

We have a map currently that shows vehicle locations on chernarus and lingor and are working on a far more advanced system that will let you spawn vehicles and objects into your game by clicking on the map, as well as editing existing vehicles and seeing players and modifying inventories, and it will work on every map except utes right now. We've made significant progress on this tool today and should hopefully have it released within the week.

Brilliant, when do you think you will have servers available in Washington?

i will also be buying a server from here soon in about 3-4 days are you able to install different addons for a private hive like rMod? and dayz extended

Yes

rMod is already available, DayZ Extended isn't yet - if you want us to install a mod and you have all of the files (including the server key) you can contact support.

Brilliant, when do you think you will have servers available in Washington?

Not sure - another UK is coming online monday and in 3-4 days we haven't evaluated where to get the next server yet. You can try convincing someone from WDC to move if you want :P

EDIT: Actually send me an e-mail with your account username after you order and I can move you to WDC, we have a Namalsk test server in WDC that we can easily move to Dallas since there is availability there.

Edited by ersan191

OK that probably won't happen so might have to go back to Survival Servers.

Check my post edit and/or PM

We've added a new map system that isn't the complete 'spawn anything anywhere you want' system but it is zoomable and supports additional maps:

Chernarus - done

Lingor - done

Takistan - done

Namalsk - done

Panthera - done

Fallujah - working on it

Utes - won't be supported soon, no map tiles.

Take a look: http://i.imgur.com/0bIdc.jpg

Once we finish the whole system we are going to open source the project so any host can use it.

Edited by ersan191

Check my post edit and/or PM

We've added a new map system that isn't the complete 'spawn anything anywhere you want' system but it is zoomable and supports additional maps:

Chernarus - done

Lingor - done

Takistan - done

Namalsk - done

Panthera - working on it, eta later today

Fallujah - working on it

Utes - won't be supported soon, no map tiles.

Take a look: http://i.imgur.com/0bIdc.jpg

Once we finish the whole system we are going to open source the project so any host can use it.

Now that I have the map, I'm noticing that about half of the vehicles on my Namalsk server are spawned out in the ocean. Is the vehicle spawner putting vehicles in inaccessible places, or do you think it's hackers?

Now that I have the map, I'm noticing that about half of the vehicles on my Namalsk server are spawned out in the ocean. Is the vehicle spawner putting vehicles in inaccessible places, or do you think it's hackers?

I think some of the default vehicle spawns are wrong - I'm not going to touch them in case bliss decides to fix them though. You can do it on your server individually and it probably won't cause any problems.

Ah okay, good to know. Is there a good guide on modifying spawns, or a good overview of how each table relates to in-game elements?

Not really, the whole point of updating this map tool is to make it a lot easier to modify vehicle/object spawns and manage players - working on it as fast as we can.

The tables are like this:

building/vehicle/deployable - list of each building/vehicle/deployable objects (bear/tank traps, wire fencing, tents) by class

instance_building/instance_vehicle/instance_deployable - buildings/vehicles/deployable objects that will be spawned into the game, building_id/vehicle_id/deployable_id corresponds to the id in the building/vehicle/deployable table

world_vehicle - sets spawn points for each vehicle, the vehicle spawn script is run every night at midnight EST (or can be run manually by clicking 'spawn' in your control panel) it checks this table for vehicle spawn points and spawns them based on several factors: the max vehicle limit you set in the control panel, the number of vehicles already spawned and the vehicle limit per type (limit_min and limit_max in the 'vehicle' table), otherwise it chooses vehicles to spawn at random. It also cleans up vehicles that have been destroyed and ones that are outside of the map boundaries.

I wrote a short e-mail to someone explaining how to add vehicles:

To add a vehicle you need to go to Edit Database in your cpanel and click on your bliss database on the left, then 'vehicle' and 'insert' at the top, change limit_max to 10 or something and leave the rest default.. for 'class_name' type the vehicle class you want.

Class Lists:

For dayz without rMod -http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/83421-dayz-big-vehicleweaponmisc-classname-list/

For rMod:http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/index.php

Once done click 'Go' and make a note of the 'id' of the new vehicle you added then click 'instance_vehicle' on the left.

Change vehicle_id to the vehicle id noted before, instance to your instanceid (should be the only one selectable), and worldspace is a coordinate system that is kind of difficult to explain - the best way to find coordinates is to place a tank trap in game and then look in the 'instance_deployable' table and copy the position of the tank trap to the 'worldspace' section of the vehicle you are adding. (and then delete the tank trap from the database)

Finally, after all this you need to restart the server and there should be a vehicle where your tank trap used to be.

For people who have difficulty understanding these instructions I advise you to just wait for the map tool to be finished, we made a lot of progress today and will continue to work on it all week.

New map tool is awesome

Just added player locations to it too :)

1j2Ol.jpg

Will work on it more tomorrow, going to bed now.

Edited by ersan191