ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

London is nearly full, trying to decide between ordering another London server or expanding to Amsterdam - would anyone buy if we had an Amsterdam location?

New control panel feature: Move your private/company hive dayz server between any of our datacenter locations (currently Salt Lake City and London) from your control panel, it literally takes 5 seconds - good luck finding another host that can do that. When you move the server it will keep the same hive database, it will just move your server to a new physical location (please note the IP and port will change).

divyj.png

Edited by ersan191

Updated all private/company hive servers with fred41's fantastic blissperflib library for fnc_split (and soon other functions) from https://github.com/fred41/blissperflib

In the real world what this means is that servers should EASILY be able to handle 40 (or significantly more, need more testing) players without any lag or login delays, and servers should run much more smoothly and consistently especially at higher player counts. I believe it will also fix slow loot spawns on some servers. The update will be applied to your server the next time you restart.

If testing goes well we will increase everyone's server max players to 50 for no additional charge. If anyone who has high-pop servers with us could let us know if things are significantly faster that would help greatly.

Edited by ersan191

Just did some testing and it seems performance is significantly improved - I increased everyone's slot count to 50, it will take effect the next time your server restarts (along with the blissperflib patch)

Ordering today

The server is really fast

and support just amazing

thanks to ersan for the support :)

Just registered here for promote this hosting

• Like 1

Yep, assuming that the resource requirements are similar (CPU, hard drive, etc) - you'll be able to switch to standalone through an option in the control panel when it becomes available.

DayZ is becoming more optimized though, so there is probably going to be a change in system requirements.

DayZ is becoming more optimized though, so there is probably going to be a change in system requirements.

If it's that much more optimized what we'll probably do is adjust the slot count so it's in line with the system requirements of the current 50 slot mod server for the same price.

It's all speculation until we see some real server files though.

Edited by ersan191

New feature: rMod support

rMod requires a client side mod to be installed and lets you use almost any vehicle or weapon from arma2 in DayZ

You can download rMod from this thread here: http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/87391-rmod-for-private-servers/

It lets you do crazy things like this:

GwBmq.jpg

rMod only works on Chernarus and Lingor private hives - the new Panthera map is not yet supported.

Edited by ersan191

Seriously recommend these to anyone interested in wanting a DayZ server, 50 slots for $30, they run VERY smooth. Fast setup and issues dealt with very promptly. Plus so many features available to users with just the click of a button. From changing between Cherno/lingor/panthera to selecting private to official hive's.

Now supports rMod and full database access to your server, with a very easy custom loadout interface.

Cant say i have seen many hosts offering as much freedom and as many options as DayZ.st

• Like 1

There were a few problems with private/company hive servers that were caused by some drastic changes ayan made to bliss last night - they are now fixed.

All servers are currently updating to ArmA2 build 97448.

Our Amsterdam, NL location should be online tomorrow or the day after - current customers will be able to move their server to Amsterdam from the control panel if they so desire. The Amsterdam network is quite a bit better than the London one for most of Europe so if you or your players live anywhere besides the UK I recommend moving :)

Edited by ersan191

Amsterdam location is online - the homepage isn't changed with the new location yet but existing customers can move their servers there if they wish. :)

EDIT: It's now on the homepage.

l8Lb9.png

Test server:

IP: 159.253.143.16

Port: 2302

Hive: DayZ.ST Shared

Official instance request is already in for this server, official instances will be available in NL when they have been approved. Until then only private/company hives are available.

Edited by ersan191

I am running on the company hive and what I would really like is a hive forum. Where the hive members can talk to each other, set up clans, and clan matches etc..

So if anyone that owns a hive server can PM me, we can talk about setting up a free one until we feel we can buy an actual domain, or the provider sets one up for us.

I can probably provide you with a domain and a basic forum for the dayz.st community hive but I haven't got the time to moderate it - if you want to find people I'd be happy to set it up.

I would be willing to help out with this if you are still interested in doing this.

I would be willing to help out with this if you are still interested in doing this.

It's sort of up - http://hive.dayz.st

Duck is in charge of it he made a post asking for more moderators I'm sure he'd want help.

Waiting on designers to do a header image then I'll advertise it more.

Hello, I've not been here in a bit.

@ Zulcun It'd be great to have some help, I don't need an army of mods just yet but having another set of hands is very welcome.

@ Ersan A friend of mine has made a new header, I can give it to you through skype.

@ Zulcun It'd be great to have some help, I don't need an army of mods just yet but having another set of hands is very welcome.

Just signed up over there, willing to help out anyway I can. Got 2 servers with DayZ.st and loving the service so far.

At the moment they are on private hive but I am going to switch them to public hives when I get home so we can get more people playing on the company hive, try to spread the word more!

@ Ersan A friend of mine has made a new header, I can give it to you through skype.

Sounds good, I did tell ersan I would make one but I got called into work so if you have one that would be better!

im gonna purchase one soon. i would really like a san jose server tho

im gonna purchase one soon. i would really like a san jose server tho

When salt lake city gets a little more full I'll be adding the highest voted US location on the poll, cause that's the only way I really have to judge demand. If San Jose is winning I'll definitely be adding that, and as always you'll be able to move your server there in the control panel with no drama.

If it helps I voted for San Jose on your behalf!

Edited by ersan191

Temporary problem at Salt Lake City, this is what the datacenter technicians said:

Byron: [1:14:43 PM] Unfortunately, we're having some intermittent connectivity issues affecting that datacenter. Our network team is investigating these problems.

Byron: [1:18:25 PM] It's our top priority right now. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Appears to be fixed now, was less than 30 minutes of intermittent connectivity for Comcast customers, from what I can tell. Working on Automated database backup and restore now.

Edited by ersan191

New feature: Automated database backups every 30 minutes stored up to 48 hours, restore your backup through the control panel.

oTpSr.png

Also going to add a snapshot feature that lets you choose 5 backups to store permanently, that way you can change maps and restore the database when you change back with no hassle.

Edited by ersan191

New feature: Automated database backups every 30 minutes stored up to 48 hours, restore your backup through the control panel.

oTpSr.png

Good stuff :)

Open my server 30hours ago got many people on it 0 lag ...

keep up the good work ersan thanks for all

• Like 1

Good stuff :)

Open my server 30hours ago got many people on it 0 lag ...

keep up the good work ersan thanks for all

Awesome :) Always good to hear positive reviews. More updates coming tomorrow.

New map added: Takistan

faJrM.png

This map IS compatible with DayZ Commander - this is the first map that has a publicly available key from Vilayer - https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private/blob/3d01d096ef4e302707cb3a2db8a0623e5fede5de/deploy/Keys/vilayer_takistan.bikey

Please note that there are no default vehicle spawn points for Takistan yet - you must add them manually in the database if you want vehicles.

You can either install through DayZ Commander or download the addon here: http://dayz.st/files/DayZTakistan_1.3.zip

Edited by ersan191

We're not allowed to join the DayZPlanet hive (it is run by HFB and Vilayer) - this is for private and dayz.st shared hives only.

If it was ever allowed I would happily support it.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Awesome hosting service! good ping , good interface! i recommend it to everybody. the web interface to control the server is intuitive and Ersan always respond to my question (sometime stupid) really fast!

• Like 1