ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Do the dayz extended vehicles work on non-rmod servers? Chernarus map specifically. Thanks!

Yes, they do work on chernarus (I don't know about other maps).

Players on my server are not starting with bandages for some reason

You may have to manually add extra bandages to the loadout because of the changes in the latest bliss.

Looks like it's still night even though always daylight is selected.

Try restarting your server, it should fix it.

Unrelated: Fixed and re-enabled automatic database backup feature.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

Im interested in purchasing a different server with more options for me as an admin. The server I have now is a newer server that doesnt allow me to view details with ease to catch hackers fast. Could you link me to a video of your UI interface in action so I can see what is possible with your set up? Thanks

Hey just wanted to let you know if you didn't know already that the map seems to be off by about 50m, vehicles and spawns are not shown where they really are but about 50m east of where they are located.

Im interested in purchasing a different server with more options for me as an admin. The server I have now is a newer server that doesnt allow me to view details with ease to catch hackers fast. Could you link me to a video of your UI interface in action so I can see what is possible with your set up? Thanks

I haven't really got time right now to make a video but you have access to a google maps style map that shows the locations of all players in the last 24 hours (and hopefully by the end of today you can filter just players that are currently logged on), and you can view and edit their inventories. You can also see vehicle locations and have access to the script log files which may or may not log hacking activity. We intend to add more features later like showing vehicle and player paths and searching for players with specific items etc. but don't count on them getting done soon - there are other big featuers I'd like to get working first.

There is also an automatic backup system that backs up your server every 30 minutes for 48 hours so if someone comes on and kills a bunch of players or ports all the vehicles in the ocean or something you can just roll the server back completely.

Hey just wanted to let you know if you didn't know already that the map seems to be off by about 50m, vehicles and spawns are not shown where they really are but about 50m east of where they are located.

Yeah we did the best we could on the map, a lot of it was guesstimating because there's no easy way to convert ingame coordinates into leaflet coordinates because leaflet is designed for using world maps so the only coordinate system we had was latitude/longitude or percentage, and we opted for percentage. It also depends on which map (chernarus, lingor, etc) you are using - some of them we got to be more accurate than others. Also each edge of the map will have different degrees of accuracy.

I know a few have mentioned the spectate thing so i wont ask about that, but was wondering if you were planning on releasing the kill messages to servers from here https://github.com/ayan4m1/DayZ-Private#optional-features

Noticed they updated them the other day and been on a server today where they worked really good

Yeah I plan to test the features today and possibly add them today or tomorrow, every time I have gone to test them they either don't work consistently or crash the server (with 4.0), I really hope they work properly now.

Edited by ersan191

Yeah I plan to test the features today and possibly add them today or tomorrow, every time I have gone to test them they either don't work consistently or crash the server (with 4.0), I really hope they work properly now.

That would be awesome, this new public bypass is killing us with hackers these past two days and i doubt they could hide from this

Any news on the next US - Washington DC openings? Take my money!

Hmmmm... no ETA but I'll consider it for the next server we buy... Can always buy in another DC and move to washington when it's available :)

New map tool feature: currently online players are now larger green dots, recently online (within 1 hour) are yellow, and older players within 24 hours are small red dots.

AmDJf.png

Edited by ersan191

Hmmmm... no ETA but I'll consider it for the next server we buy... Can always buy in another DC and move to washington when it's available :)

New map tool feature: currently online players are now larger green dots, recently online (within 1 hour) are yellow, and older players within 24 hours are small red dots.

AmDJf.png

The map tool hasn't been working for me in a couple of days now.

The map tool hasn't been working for me in a couple of days now.

It's been tested on IE9, Firefox and Chrome. We just fixed a problem with the right click menu on IE9 - if it still isn't working for you then send us an e-mail at admin@dayz.st

Hi, seems that you are a much better hoster than survivalservers.com. I am curious, before I purchase a private hive from you. Does Fallujah have vehicles that I can spawn! (Mi-8, Chinooks, MV-22 etc etc etc).

Thanks!!

Hi, seems that you are a much better hoster than survivalservers.com. I am curious, before I purchase a private hive from you. Does Fallujah have vehicles that I can spawn! (Mi-8, Chinooks, MV-22 etc etc etc).

Thanks!!

For fallujah right now you can manually add vehicles to the database, we'll be working on the map tool tomorrow to make it work with fallujah so you can add vehicles via right click menu which should make life easier.

Which specific vehicles you can spawn on Fallujah I do not know, I know some vehicle classes were unbanned by Vilayer for the map. If you've played fallujah and seen a specific vehicle on another server you can spawn it.

Possible to purchase one month at a time or is there a set minimum of months you have to sign up for??

Hello possibly another convert from survivalservers; couple questions though. Right now we have our server hosted out of dallas which is pretty much a good middle point for all of our players, what locations are currently available? Are we able to add custom buildings on your setup via the database or editing the mission file?

Possible to purchase one month at a time or is there a set minimum of months you have to sign up for??

Contracts are month-to-month, you purchase one month at a time and it is automatically renewed until you cancel. When you cancel the server will keep running until the paid month ends - you can cancel from your paypal account or by contacting us. If you are unsatisfied you can e-mail us for a pro-rated refund (you'll receive $1 for each day remaining on the contract)

Is there any chance of having Whitelist Pro working on this servers?

If so, I'm gonna leave SurvivalServers and rent two here.

Thanks.

We don't host whitelist pro currently (because it's too buggy), but it's a planned future feature (when it becomes more reliable).

You can host gotcha antihack or whitelist pro from your home computer for now, I know it's not ideal. We want to do the whitelisting right though not have tons of problems with it, so we're waiting.

Question, Any ETA on more Dallas servers?

Shane

Hello possibly another convert from survivalservers; couple questions though. Right now we have our server hosted out of dallas which is pretty much a good middle point for all of our players, what locations are currently available? Are we able to add custom buildings on your setup via the database or editing the mission file?

Dallas servers will definitely be here Monday afternoon (EST), they would be up today but it's the weekend. You can always order at Salt Lake for now and then move to Dallas in the control panel on Monday when it becomes available.

You can add custom buildings to the deployable table for now but I'm going to test bliss buildings support in an hour and see if the crashes were fixed, then you can use the buildings table instead. If you want you can send us a mission file and we can swap it out on your server, but this will often become incompatible with future bliss versions.

Edited by ersan191

Contracts are month-to-month, you purchase one month at a time and it is automatically renewed until you cancel. When you cancel the server will keep running until the paid month ends - you can cancel from your paypal account or by contacting us. If you are unsatisfied you can e-mail us for a pro-rated refund (you'll receive $1 for each day remaining on the contract)

We don't host whitelist pro currently (because it's too buggy), but it's a planned future feature (when it becomes more reliable).

You can host gotcha antihack or whitelist pro from your home computer for now, I know it's not ideal. We want to do the whitelisting right though not have tons of problems with it, so we're waiting.

Dallas servers will definitely be here Monday afternoon (EST), they would be up today but it's the weekend. You can always order at Salt Lake for now and then move to Dallas in the control panel on Monday when it becomes available.

You can add custom buildings to the deployable table for now but I'm going to test bliss buildings support in an hour and see if the crashes were fixed, then you can use the buildings table instead. If you want you can send us a mission file and we can swap it out on your server, but this will often become incompatible with future bliss versions.

Yea thats what we did, grabbed a salt lake city server. Thanks for the quick response. Is there a way to add the weapons/gear filters to the publicvariableeval.txt files?

Do you guys have the care packages and crashed vehicle loot drops turned out that was introduced in bliss 4.0?

Edited by Pegz

Bought my private hive UK server an hour ago. Right when payment was done it instantly logged me into my server. Started it, and everything was good to go. Great service so far. :D

Can't wait for Fallujah support.

Edited by superjack010
  • Like 1

Our sever is Dallas has been having major lag and desync issues for the last day, making it unbearable to play today, switching to Salt Lake right now and it's taking a while. Switched and didnt think about the fact it would change the IP so everyone is trying to connect to an empty server and no one is on ours. Shit.

Edited by Traeyu

Same issue for us with the server in Washinton..

the map is crashing too, lots of desycnh, gotcha doesnt want to connect

Edited by DonBaker

How would I go about hosting a customized Chernarus map on your server?

I want to mod Chernarus a bit, add/remove buildings. Not huge changes, but some stuff. Is that possible somehow?

Also, from the control panel the max vehicle limit is 25, and I can't seem to change it.

Would like a server but it seems live support is constantly offline. Not a good sign. Also no more EU servers :( Any idea when you expect more pls?

Edited by Sargonator

How would I go about hosting a customized Chernarus map on your server?

I want to mod Chernarus a bit, add/remove buildings. Not huge changes, but some stuff. Is that possible somehow?

Also, from the control panel the max vehicle limit is 25, and I can't seem to change it.

You can add buildings through the deployable and instance_deployable in the config SQL. You probably need to have it a private server, and I'm sure you do if you want more cars.