ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

If we manually change the default spawn points in world_vehicle, they should stay that way, correct?

Also, I think the time on the server is screwy. It's nightime even though always daylight is selected.

If you change the default spawns they'll stay yes, but there are a ton of new spawnpoints added now for any vehicle that wasn't at its original spawnpoint when bliss was updated.

The way time zones are handled was also changed, I'm gonna look into it.

I tweeted a couple of queries to you, mainly right-click on map, and times :P

I guess you are already working on it :D

Maybe post a quick tweet though, saying they are known issues? - Might save lots of messages :D

Just took my server out today, and have sent you a few messages - feel free to ignore all of them! I can see you are working hard to resolve them!

For now, I guess I will change default loadout to have NC goggles! Lucky folks! :D

Also, I think the time on the server is screwy. It's nightime even though always daylight is selected.

This, I actually enjoy playing night right now but it is a bug thats going on.

This, I actually enjoy playing night right now but it is a bug thats going on.

Yeah, goodtimes but definately a bug.

Yeah, goodtimes but definately a bug.

It isn't actually a bug. It was a change in the code, this:

* [NEW] New Hive can now set ingame time to custom, local(local server time), static

They changed the way the time is handled so now ersan is having to change some of the code to make it compatible.

Be patient guys, ersan will sort it out!

EDIT: I have just been poking around in the database and noticed the Message table, not sure if that was there before but haven't noticed it! Is it safe to enter some messages in there or are you adding an interface to the control panel to add them? I assume if we add them ourselves it shouldn't break anything later.

Edited by Zulcun

It isn't actually a bug. It was a change in the code, this:

They changed the way the time is handled so now ersan is having to do change some of the code to make it compatible.

Be patient guys, ersan will sort it out!

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Time zone issue is now fixed, restart your server to apply the fix.

Working on map tool right-click features now.

Edited by ersan191

EDIT: I have just been poking around in the database and noticed the Message table, not sure if that was there before but haven't noticed it! Is it safe to enter some messages in there or are you adding an interface to the control panel to add them? I assume if we add them ourselves it shouldn't break anything later.

messages doesn't work currently, it was broken with the new bliss update today. neither does buildings. known issues that bliss says they are working on fixing.

Time zone issue is now fixed, restart your server to apply the fix.

Working on map tool right-click features now.

I'm a new customer as from today, so a funny time to be joining, whilst all this is going on!

Gotta say this though, I am seriously impressed with your level of effort, and all the updates to this thread :)

Well done!

• Like 1

if i was to order a server in dallas and if and when a seattle server came open could switch it there

if i was to order a server in dallas and if and when a seattle server came open could switch it there

Yep, there's an option in the control panel for changing locations.

Salt Lake would probably get better pings than dallas though if you're on the west coast.

Edited by ersan191

ok im going to give my current host 2 more hours to fix my problem if they dont ill be coming over to you guys

ok im going to give my current host 2 more hours to fix my problem if they dont ill be coming over to you guys

I hour 45 minutes to go!

Joking aside though I would recommend you switch. I have tried most of the other hosts and these guys are the best by far.

Regarding the location switcher in the control panel, it is brilliant, it is an instant switch! You click submit, 5 seconds later you are in the new location!

Fixed and re-added the right click menu to the map tool, now when you add a vehicle it automatically adds a spawn point for that vehicle. Only thing not back working yet is the backups which I'm going to work on tomorrow - it's been a long day :P

So just a small testimonial from an incredibly satisfied customer.

First off, if you are considering purchasing from this host I recommend them hands down. Being new to the entire dedicated server purchasing game, I was completely blown away by the service I have been given both before AND after my purchase. Ersan answered all of my questions about setup, cost, and whether or not a newbie such as myself has any hope of "managing" my server once purchased. Ersan was incredibly patient in explaining how simple these servers are to set up and to maintain once active and assured me that even a new player like me would have no problems at all. After trying out the Dallas test servers to gauge what kind of ping I would experience before picking my server location. The ping was amazing at 40ms connecting from Columbus, OH. After pulling the trigger and entering my credit info I was shocked to find out how fast the server was ready to play. Within 2-5 minutes (if that) after my purchase everything was set up and ready to rock. Enabling certain settings, custom load outs and general server settings is a BREEZE with their management interface. I will hands down recommend this host to anyone who asks. Well done. Thanks again to you guys for providing such an amazing service. Enjoy your beans!

• Like 1

Do you plan on adding a way to save restore points any time soon?

For the database? Yes it's on the list.

A couple questions:

- Is it possible to add in more ARMA 2 vehicles to the map tool? I'd like to be able to easily add things like the Antonov An-2.

- One of the guys who I play with quite a bit noticed that some of the vehicles commonly seen on Panthera on other servers(I think mainly ViLayer servers) aren't part of the spawns on my server (Things like the Antonov, and MH-6 Little Bird). Are there separate versions of Panthera out there, or different default setups for the vehicles spawns? Just really curious more than anything.

Thanks for all your hard work and fast replies!

Edited by GreatBigJerk

A couple questions:

- Is it possible to add in more ARMA 2 vehicles to the map tool? I'd like to be able to easily add things like the Antonov An-2.

- One of the guys who I play with quite a bit noticed that some of the vehicles commonly seen on Panthera on other servers(I think mainly ViLayer servers) aren't part of the spawns on my server (Things like the Antonov, and MH-6 Little Bird). Are there separate versions of Panthera out there, or different default setups for the vehicles spawns? Just really curious more than anything.

Thanks for all your hard work and fast replies!

Actually was just posting to say we added the ability to type custom classnames in the map tool:

kNDEv.png

As for which classes are banned on which map, the bans are in the client files - so all versions of panthera would be the same - they are all the vilayer-signed 1.5 version I believe. Vilayer uses their own default spawns and we use the ones on bliss, so the defaults will be different.

Class list: http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/A2/vehicles/air/

(most vehicles are banned without rMod, if you add a vehicle ingame it will not show up if it is banned - don't use custom classes unless you know what you're doing)

Edited by ersan191

Do the dayz extended vehicles work on non-rmod servers? Chernarus map specifically. Thanks!

Players on my server are not starting with bandages for some reason

Looks like it's still night even though always daylight is selected.