ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

New control panel feature: You can now edit your server name to be whatever you want instead of our defaults if you so desire. You can also use our custom variables to put various data in your hostname (see screenshot)

MtOnJ.png

This will only work on unofficial hives (DayZ.ST Shared and Private) - official hives cannot be changed due to rules.

Washington DC Location should be coming online tomorrow afternoon as it's the #1 in the poll :)

Edited by ersan191

New location added: Washington DC, USA

l4ln1.png

If you live in the central or eastern United States we recommend moving your server here as soon as possible.

Panthera updated to 1.4 - from what I've been told this is a collaboration between MrSherenai and Vilayer - it means Panthera is now DayZCommander Compatible.

• Like 1

Is the $30 price for all types of servers? I'm looking for a private hive with all the mod options and just price checking - looks like a great product so far

yes, it's 30$ for all types, right now i'm running one with RMOD and it'S perfect!

i

Edited by DonBaker
  • Like 1

Panthera updated to 1.4 - from what I've been told this is a collaboration between MrSherenai and Vilayer - it means Panthera is now DayZCommander Compatible.

I managed to get the files from http://dayz.st/files/DayZPanthera_1.4.zip instead of going through commander but by the look of things the server has now wiped my custom bases i was in the middle of creating using the objects variable and also removed most of the custom vehicles that was added :( it seems the bliss server page has had a complete change as well? I am not sure how to re add the custom vehicles since they don't seem to have a vehicle_id or add the custom buildings too since there is no longer an Objects table. :o help needed please :lol:

Besides the issues with the new panthera i am having i must highly recommend dayz.st servers :thumbsup: the support that i have had from ersan so far has been fantastic :beans:

I managed to get the files from http://dayz.st/files/DayZPanthera_1.4.zip instead of going through commander but by the look of things the server has now wiped my custom bases i was in the middle of creating using the objects variable and also removed most of the custom vehicles that was added :( it seems the bliss server page has had a complete change as well? I am not sure how to re add the custom vehicles since they don't seem to have a vehicle_id or add the custom buildings too since there is no longer an Objects table. :o help needed please :lol:

Besides the issues with the new panthera i am having i must highly recommend dayz.st servers :thumbsup: the support that i have had from ersan so far has been fantastic :beans:

We updated to bliss 3.6 last night and apparently the bliss developers had never heard of rMod so the database upgrade just deleted any vehicle or object that wasn't spawned in DayZ by default... I apologize for this and I'm going to hold off on upgrading bliss in the future as they tend to make drastic changes that break most of the custom scripts we use. I partially fixed the map (still doesn't show vehicle classes), and loadout should work fine now. A lot of internal stuff is also fixed (like backups, timezone shifting, etc) so things are mostly back to normal. If you're still having problems contact our support.

The database structure works like this now:

'objects' has been split into four different tables

vehicle - this contains all of the vehicles and their class names and starting inventories and default spawn details.

instance_vehicle - this contains the currently spawned vehicles, link the 'vehicle_id' to the 'vehicle' table's 'id' column.

deployable - this contains classnames of any object that is not a vehicle

instance_deployable - this contains currently spawned non-vehicle objects (you can make the owner 0 for buildings), deployable_id works the same as vehicle_id above.

'spawns' has been renamed to 'world_vehicle'

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

We updated to bliss 3.6 last night and apparently the bliss developers had never heard of rMod so the database upgrade just deleted any vehicle or object that wasn't spawned in DayZ by default... I apologize for this and I'm going to hold off on upgrading bliss in the future as they tend to make drastic changes that break most of the custom scripts we use. I partially fixed the map (still doesn't show vehicle classes), and loadout should work fine now. A lot of internal stuff is also fixed (like backups, timezone shifting, etc) so things are mostly back to normal. If you're still having problems contact our support.

The database structure works like this now:

'objects' has been split into four different tables

vehicle - this contains all of the vehicles and their class names and starting inventories and default spawn details.

instance_vehicle - this contains the currently spawned vehicles, link the 'vehicle_id' to the 'vehicle' table's 'id' column.

deployable - this contains classnames of any object that is not a vehicle

instance_deployable - this contains currently spawned non-vehicle objects (you can make the owner 0 for buildings), deployable_id works the same as vehicle_id above.

'spawns' has been renamed to 'world_vehicle'

Thanks for clearing that up for me :thumbsup: I've got the buildings sorted now and will chat to you about the vehicle spawns when i next get on the live chat to clarify a few things. Hopefully when i get this all sorted it won't get wiped again :lol:

Is there a possibility of Fallujah being added in any time soon?

I'll add every map that's supported by Bliss, so if you see it on this page https://github.com/a...aster/pkg/world we can add it.

Utes isn't supported yet because the Vilayer key hasn't been released.

Edited by ersan191

Don't really like Villayer, but since they're tied in with DayZ Commander, can't do much about it.

On another note, I may end up buying one of your servers when the standalone is released and I'll have a new machine for gaming. Nice job so far, mate.

By the way, do you have any plans for getting a faster processor? 2.5 GHz seems a little slow; nobody appears to be complaining. Just thought it might be a problem.

Edited by Gesundheit

Don't really like Villayer, but since they're tied in with DayZ Commander, can't do much about it.

On another note, I may end up buying one of your servers when the standalone is released and I'll have a new machine for gaming. Nice job so far, mate.

By the way, do you have any plans for getting a faster processor? 2.5 GHz seems a little slow; nobody appears to be complaining. Just thought it might be a problem.

Nah since blissperflib came out those cpu's can run 100+ players with no problem, no need to go higher.

It's actually a 2.0 GHz CPU. It will only hit 2.5 GHz when it goes into one of the Turbo modes, and even then only 1-2 cores can be fully active. With 5-6 cores (in each physical CPU; 6 cores each) active, turbo mode might kick in for 2.3 GHz.

Edited by urbanfox

It's actually a 2.0 GHz CPU. It will only hit 2.5 GHz when it goes into one of the Turbo modes, and even then only 1-2 cores can be fully active. With 5-6 cores (in each physical CPU; 6 cores each) active, turbo mode might kick in for 2.3 GHz.

You are absolutely right, it turbos out at 2.3GHz (2000 + (3 x 100)) with the 12 cores active which can still easily run 100 players with blissperflib, as I have tested. I wasn't aware the later turbo steps needed cores to be disabled - my fault for not doing research.

I will change our ads to 2GHz now.

EDIT: done.

Is there any reason why our InstanceID requests are getting denied without explanation and support tickets being ignored for weeks? Used to get faster responses before I started the thread about Vilayer, can't help but think it's related.

Edited by ersan191

Is there any reason why our InstanceID requests are getting denied without explanation and support tickets being ignored for weeks? Used to get faster responses before I started the thread about Vilayer, can't help but think it's related.

It's not related, but I know you love conspiracy theories.

I don't know, submit a ticket.

It's not related, but I know you love conspiracy theories.

I don't know, submit a ticket.

I did a week or so ago, I'll continue to wait patiently.

London is now full, we put an order in for new hardware but since it's the weekend it won't be installed until Monday, not sure where the random demand for London came from but we appreciate it :)

If anyone wants to order over the weekend we recommend trying Amsterdam, it gets somewhat similar pings to the UK as the london pop, and better pings to the rest of Europe :) Plus you can always move to London once we have more space available.

We'll be installing Panthera 1.5 shortly as well, waiting on vilayer keys to support Lingor 1.0

Edited by ersan191

A few questions (I'm looking around at alternative hosting companies, since Survival Servers is a pain to deal with):

- What's your typical response time on tickets?

- Are updates handled automatically, or are your clients responsible for handling updates?

- Do you provide compensation for downtime? If so, is it a flat number, or is it based on the number of days of downtime?

A few questions (I'm looking around at alternative hosting companies, since Survival Servers is a pain to deal with):

- What's your typical response time on tickets?

- Are updates handled automatically, or are your clients responsible for handling updates?

- Do you provide compensation for downtime? If so, is it a flat number, or is it based on the number of days of downtime?

- Support is generally open from 11AM to 11PM EST on weekdays, if you contact us in that time they'll most likely be answered in a maximum of 2 hours. If live chat is online then it's more like a few seconds. On weekends or on weekdays outside of those times you may have to wait up to 12 hours as emails are checked less frequently.

- We update the servers when there are new maps and arma2 beta's - we update to the latest arma2 beta available in DayZ Commander every 2 weeks if there are no complaints about it and we update maps as soon as they are available. We issue 10 minute warnings for a reboot, apply the update, and restart the server - downtime is no more than 2 minutes. We are going to implement a system soon that lets you change the ARMA and mod version you want to use from the cpanel and it will just switch to that version the next time the server restarts ('latest' will also be an option which automatically selects the newest one).

- Yes, we'd pay you back $1/day if there was downtime (since that is what you are paying us).

Edited by ersan191

All of that sounds awesome. I'm going to try out your service for at least a month to see how it compares to my SurvivalServers server. So far you're way in the lead just with your instant setup. Being able to play immediately after purchasing is amazing.

• Like 1

All of that sounds awesome. I'm going to try out your service for at least a month to see how it compares to my SurvivalServers server. So far you're way in the lead just with your instant setup. Being able to play immediately after purchasing is amazing.

Awesome, hope we can give you what you need :)

Also we just updated all the maps, Lingor is now on Vilayer's 1.0, Panthera is 1.5, and Takistan is 1.4

• Like 1

Hi, one last question - do you have a working map tool for chernarus map? Is it capable of showing player inventories? I use this as a security device against hackers to check for illegal weapons and teleporting. Or maybe any other tool you may have to protect against hackers. Thanks! Possibly ordering a server today

Hi, one last question - do you have a working map tool for chernarus map? Is it capable of showing player inventories? I use this as a security device against hackers to check for illegal weapons and teleporting. Or maybe any other tool you may have to protect against hackers. Thanks! Possibly ordering a server today

Currently the map tool only works for vehicles, I'll be combining our loadout and map tools soon to show player positions and inventories. It should be ready soon but isn't currently :(

How long does it usually take the servers to register with dayz commanders server list? BTW, the instant access was amazing.

Edited by Painer