Sign in to follow this  
paratus

The Asylum - BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, REDUCED MIL SPAWNS, CUSTOM ANTIHACK AND MORE!

www.DayZAsylum.com

The Asylum is the world's most unique DayZ server, running on incredibly powerful hardware so that lag is always minimal.

Custom Anti-Hack Solution

The Asylum has a custom-built anti-cheating system which will ban the majority of hackers, making it the most legitimate and clean DayZ experience you can find.

Modified Spawners *NEW*

We always hated how everyone in DayZ has the best weapons known to mankind in an apocalyptic scenario. We've modified the spawners so that the best of weapons are far more rare. Low grade (enfields, CZ) and mid grade (AKs, etc) are the norm. While all guns except the AS50 (replaced with the G36) are available, some have become quite rare. In addition all ammo has reduced spawns, making your ammo more valuable.

Gameplay Enhancements

We'll often do minor things to make your game more enjoyable. As an example, you can fuel up your vehicles at gas stations without using jerry cans, or upright ATVs when they flip over.

Statistics!

Our website, listed above, stores the statistics of every player who comes on the server for both their current life as well as their entire playing history. What's more, is we have working leaderboards showing those with highest humanity, survival time, player kills and more.

Database Reverts

If we are struck by a hacker, we have the ability to revert the entire server only a few minutes so that nobody loses their equipment after being teleported, etc. We can even do this on an individual level if the hacker attacked only a few people.

Custom Bug Fixes

Our own team of programmers makes server code changes on a regular basis, correcting many bugs plaguing normal DayZ servers. Bugs such as tents saving, tents duping, vehicles repairing and coming back and even the bag loss on skin change are fixed on The Asylum.

Construction

DayZ has endgame!

Players are able to build structures, utilities and more in the world. Some things you can expect include:

• buildings,
  • furniture and decorations,
  • flags,
  • structures (ie: vehicle camo netting, etc),
  • utilities (ie: wells, fuel tanks, etc)
  • and more!

Certain things, depending on size and usefulness, will require different materials. You will have to collect all of these materials before the item can be constructed. It won't be easy to build things, but it will be rewarding.

www.DayZAsylum.com

Edited by Paratus
  • Like 1

The Asylum also now has detailed character statistics. Look up anyone who has played on the server for their personal stats, or view the front page for many top-10 leaderboards.

I will mention this to my friend and see how he thinks of it. We might play on it, thanks for post!

How..? Custom buildings? whaaaaat? I'll be sure to come by soon man sounds awesome!

This is the DayZ official General Discussion Forum.

Post in the correct Forum next time.

You are not new here to the Forums so you should know how it works by now.

Sounds like a great server, i'm really looking forward to get home and try this server out, but how do you make those custom buildings? (:

Sounds like a great server, i'm really looking forward to get home and try this server out, but how do you make those custom buildings? (:

The building system isn't in just yet, but it's just about ready and will be only a day or two now. We've already done tests internally and it's working well. :)

Construction sounds cool but now its not "vanilla," DayZ. Its your own version. Watch out for a lawsuit.

Watch out for a lawsuit.

If you're serious, you must not know much about the legal system. They'd be spending a lot of money for nothing if they wanted to sue me. And why? I'm helping them retain customers for their retail release.

If you're serious, you must not know much about the legal system. They'd be spending a lot of money for nothing if they wanted to sue me. And why? I'm helping them retain customers for their retail release.

Your modifying their (Rocket's) game to do something its not meant to do. Your also copying things that are slated for DayZ standalone.

Your modifying their (Rocket's) game to do something its not meant to do. Your also copying things that are slated for DayZ standalone.

In most jurisdictions you can only sue for things that are illegal.

@OP:

It would really help if you added server settings like 3DP, CH, timezone and such to your post. That way people won't have to look through your website to know if they are even interested.

In order to modify the map you need to modify pbo files outside of just the dayz server file. This means all your users would have to download that version and only play on your server. It is the same way if you want to add more kinds of vehicles. If you have some other way to make it work I would be shocked.

Players on The Asylum can now build structures in the world. This includes everything from buildings and fortifications to furniture and even utility items such as wells.

For more information check out www.dayzasylum.com and click the link to see a list of possible structures and their requirements. We've just opened this up so the list is a bit limited but we'll be adding hundreds more.

Edited by Paratus

Merged into your existing threads, please stop posting new threads on the same topic.

How does this construction option work in practice? I noticed you have to login with your character name on your website?

Those camouflage nets for vehicles are brilliant idea though 15 ghiillie suit and 5 camo suit can take a time to gather on private hive :D

Edited by Caine

How does this construction option work in practice? I noticed you have to login with your character name on your website?

Those camouflage nets for vehicles are brilliant idea though 15 ghiillie suit and 5 camo suit can take a time to gather on private hive :D

You don't need to log into the website at all, just log into the game server. Our server then notifies the website of which characters have been played by your IP last, and when you visit the website you'll be logged in as that character. Secure and easy.. no logins required.

In order to modify the map you need to modify pbo files outside of just the dayz server file. This means all your users would have to download that version and only play on your server. It is the same way if you want to add more kinds of vehicles. If you have some other way to make it work I would be shocked.

We've gotten around the issue, and it works great. Players don't need to download anything to play on our server. We even have a robust anti-cheat system that runs completely serverside.

So what did you do to get around this? I have done a lot of research and have yet to find any form of good solution, I am sure a lot of the community would be interested.

Another amazing custom server with an even more amazing custom feature and AGAIN, is also based in the US, seriously can someone make one, based in UK or Europe?

• Like 2

Another amazing custom server with an even more amazing custom feature and AGAIN, is also based in the US, seriously can someone make one, based in UK or Europe?

+1

If this would be happen in Europe I could hop in :) wanna build my fort to some of the hills haha

You don't need to log into the website at all, just log into the game server. Our server then notifies the website of which characters have been played by your IP last, and when you visit the website you'll be logged in as that character. Secure and easy.. no logins required.

We've gotten around the issue, and it works great. Players don't need to download anything to play on our server. We even have a robust anti-cheat system that runs completely serverside.

Okay now just one server to Europe and we are good to go ;)

No plans to open one in Europe, sorry! The system we run the Asylum servers on are quite expensive.

Coming soon: Asylum Hunger Games! A whole new way to play DayZ. :)