rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

[FIXED] Jittery survivors waiting for the update

[NEW] Well worth the wait

I like it the way it is, no need to patch it. Don't bother.

What ever you do don't patch it today so we can have a weekend of new game play features and fix's.

I play on 1.5.4 and love it. Whats a hatchet for? Don't know. People talk about the cold who needs it, its summertime. I like zombies running like olympic Africans on bath salts.

So yeah.......can we gets a patch please? lol

I like it the way it is' date=' no need to patch it. Don't bother.

What ever you don't patch it today so we can have a weekend of new game play features and fix's. I play on 1.5.4 and love it. Whats a hatchet for? Don't know. People talk about the cold who needs it, its summertime. I like zombies running like olympic Africans on bath salts.

[/quote']

Are you on drugs?

I like it the way it is' date=' no need to patch it. Don't bother.

What ever you don't patch it today so we can have a weekend of new game play features and fix's. I play on 1.5.4 and love it. Whats a hatchet for? Don't know. People talk about the cold who needs it, its summertime. I like zombies running like olympic Africans on bath salts.

[/quote']

Are you on drugs?

no, drugs would make too much sense. This man must've had a lobotomy.

I figured everyone was begging, I would try reverse pyschology...just don't tell Rocket.

I downloaded the patch and got it to work but now every time i join a server it says that is Loading and it just gets stuck there. Please Help.:huh:

Might want to post in the support thread or troubleshooting thread. This thread is for people demanding the new update.:angel:

I downloaded the patch and got it to work but now every time i join a server it says that is Loading and it just gets stuck there. Please Help.:huh:

You have a time machine and you didn't even kill Hitler?

Hitlers Time Travel Exemption Act prevents such occurances, unfortunately. Any change in the 1930-1945 timeline results in the Nazis winning or /worse/.

Hitlers Time Travel Exemption Act prevents such occurances' date=' unfortunately. Any change in the 1930-1945 timeline results in the Nazis winning or /worse/.

[/quote']

But what about this then?

http://xkcd.com/1063/

So after playing for the past week. Is there any chance we can see more skins added to the game? Maybe make some less rare than others? Maybe some that really serve no purpose but for looks. Oh and you can add back in the bandit skin. Sadly Iv never seen it in person, only in videos of the game before I got it. I kinda thought it looked cool. Very different.

Long story short. It would be nice if people looked more different. Thanks, love the mod =)

I beg you o mighty Internet Gods.

Bring the lootable(like the camo and ghile) bandit skin.

It is in game so it shouldnt be a much problem.

One of the most important things that needs attention is the bug with camo/ghillie suit imo. I'm scared of putting one on, don't want to end up in the ocean and lose my gear and I'm sure many agree.

One of the most important things that needs attention is the bug with camo/ghillie suit imo. I'm scared of putting one on' date=' don't want to end up in the ocean and lose my gear and I'm sure many agree.

[/quote']

I've put on two sets of camo and one Ghillie suit and haven't had a problem yet. Although, when using it, it does spawn your character someplace else really, really quickly, and that always scares me when that happens.

The Ghille suit bug only happens on servers running 1.7.0 WITHOUT the beta patch.

Beta patch fixes this. I've been wearing a ghille suit for 2 days now. Thing is freaking awesome too.

Will the Arma 2 beta patch be 'official' by the time this is out (ie it will download via steam)' date=' as looking at the instructions it seems A) quite complicaited, B) is causing problems for lots of people (mostly due to unclear install instructions), and C) it removes steam overlay.

[/quote']

isnt that hard, the only thing you need is a normal human brain

The Ghille suit bug only happens on servers running 1.7.0 WITHOUT the beta patch.

Beta patch fixes this. I've been wearing a ghille suit for 2 days now. Thing is freaking awesome too.

Ah! Good to hear. I'm not so worried then, the server I run on has the beta.

And servers running 1.6.0.1 without Beta patch.... happend to me. Lost everything in the ocean.

Ah! Good to hear. I'm not so worried then' date=' the server I run on has the beta.

[/quote']

I'm envious. I've been searching for one high and low.

So after playing for the past week. Is there any chance we can see more skins added to the game? Maybe make some less rare than others? Maybe some that really serve no purpose but for looks. Oh and you can add back in the bandit skin. Sadly Iv never seen it in person' date=' only in videos of the game before I got it. I kinda thought it looked cool. Very different.

Long story short. It would be nice if people looked more different. Thanks, love the mod =)

[/quote']

Character Customization surely must be on the list of things to do with the idea of finding clothing that upgrades stats one way or another (quieter soled shoes, warmer clothing, waterproofs, camo, body armour (leather jackets for 1st tier protection to stab vests to bullet proof), woolie hats (for warmth) to zombie proof crash helmets, knee / arm pads etc.

Lists is near endless no doubt.

In the end i'd envisage a combo of protection and looks