rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

Rocket, will the female respawning as male bug be addressed in this update? Will people who were bugged and respawned as male get to pick gender again?

wheres the fix to players log in the sea. Honestly nothing else matter to me until the basics are fixed. or temporarily disable food and water until those problems get fixed.

We are all very concerned about what matters to you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wheres the fix to players log in the sea. Honestly nothing else matter to me until the basics are fixed. or temporarily disable food and water until those problems get fixed.

We are all very concerned about what matters to you.

I'm sure he's glad that you are!

Anyway, spawning in water is no fun :-)

It's funny how everybody prioritizes their problems and then thinks nobody is fixing it.

I trust the man above (missile, or whatever his name is :angel:) will fix all these concerns, for now we are alpha testing bitches. If you don't want to log in to find yourself in the ocean, September is a good month for DayZ my magic ball tells me.

EDIT: Thanks a lot for keeping us updated, as always! And for addressing my concern. I really really hope EA does not buy your soul because you are a genuine survivor, not that NW Airfield EA crap. Then again, imagine how much money a EA zombie MMO would make. Hell, it's a tough decision and not all of us have the willpower not to choose MOZ (Money over Zombies)

I've put on well over 4 ghillie suits and 5 camo skins in 1.7.0' date=' and I have never spawned in the ocean once.

[/quote']

Well, to counter this, I've found one ghillie suit and two camo skins, spawned in the ocean all three times when I logged out with them on.

did you have the beta patch? If not then there's your problem

Yeah me and my mates all equipped camo skins without issue and we all use the beta. I would either guess it's from not running beta patch on a beta server, or something that's specific to certain characters.

Good to see the zombies getting a bit of love here to make em work a bit better.

what means eye direction exactly? does ist mean that i can sneak past behind a Zombie Even if Not crouched if im Not too loud? and what about hiding how does this work exactly will Zombies stop chasing After a distance?

what means eye direction exactly? does ist mean that i can sneak past behind a Zombie Even if Not crouched if im Not too loud? and what about hiding how does this work exactly will Zombies stop chasing After a distance?

To know exactly how the mechs work would ruin half the fun of learning and making mistakes.

-"You can hide from an infected chasing you"

-"Infected can't see through objects any more" (Line Of Sight blocked)

-"Infected visibility increased (but limited by LOS)"

I think that says it all realy.

More sneaky fun.

Well done on the patch but I must say imo

"* [NEW] Player body exists for five seconds after disconnect (UNCONFIRMED IF WORKING)"

this is a bad fix, it will actually make it worse in some cases. If people choose to Alt+F4 because its only 5 seconds, which they likely will, then the attacker is going to be forced to essentially CoD style rush in to finish the kill if victim is only downed. This means that the attacker would have to give up any safe location or position to rush in and finish the job, revealing his position to anyone else that may have been with the victim or in the area. You have the right idea but it needs to be (much) longer than 5 seconds so its not worth them logging out to heal up on a safer server.

Cool patch notes' date=' cant wait.

Any news on the gender reversal issue?

[/quote']

Gender reversal?

Cool patch notes' date=' cant wait.

Any news on the gender reversal issue?

[/quote']

Gender reversal?

The bug where if you choose female, die, turn into a male, but unable to turn back.

"* [NEW] Player body exists for five seconds after disconnect (UNCONFIRMED IF WORKING)"

this is a bad fix' date=' it will actually make it worse in some cases. If people choose to Alt+F4 because its only 5 seconds, which they likely will, then the attacker is going to be forced to essentially CoD style rush in to finish the kill if victim is only downed. This means that the attacker would have to give up any safe location or position to rush in and finish the job, revealing his position to anyone else that may have been with the victim or in the area. You have the right idea but it needs to be (much) longer than 5 seconds so its not worth them logging out to heal up on a safer server.

[/quote']

Rocket has stated that 5 seconds is the longest he can go right now without thinking about baseball.... I mean "body duping".

In all seriousness. Your post is post number 10000 making this sage point. Everyone already knows that many people feel this way. Maybe your vote suddenly made the impossible possible!

I've noticed that some zombies have their heads "detached" from their body , so sometimes i sneak around them, but their eyes are completly looking at me.

The body walks straight BUT the head is turned 90 degrees on the side ; if that's that is going to be even more tricky to sneak around them :)

more tears for Rocket :p

this is a bad fix' date=' it will actually make it worse in some cases. If people choose to Alt+F4 because its only 5 seconds, which they likely will, then the attacker is going to be forced to essentially CoD style rush in to finish the kill if victim is only downed. This means that the attacker would have to give up any safe location or position to rush in and finish the job, revealing his position to anyone else that may have been with the victim or in the area. You have the right idea but it needs to be (much) longer than 5 seconds so its not worth them logging out to heal up on a safer server.

[/quote']

Rocket has stated that 5 seconds is the longest he can go right now without thinking about baseball.... I mean "body duping".

In all seriousness. Your post is post number 10000 making this sage point. Everyone already knows that many people feel this way. Maybe your vote suddenly made the impossible possible!

If the impossible were possible you would change that awful profile pic.

288pp9c.jpg

I heard you like clown son, grab this quickly before The Killing Joke!

P.S I hurd u daten

[/quote']

If the impossible were possible you would change that awful profile pic.

288pp9c.jpg

I heard you like clown son, grab this quickly before The Killing Joke!

P.S I hurd u daten

Wth does that last sentence mean? Is that some Nordic language?