rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

You guys are all talk now.

But starting without a weapon' date=' it's fucking hard. But it's badass. Let's see how long till the butt-hurt :)

Files uploading now for our dev-MP test.

[/quote']

RELEASEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A dream game is the making people. I've been suggesting to remove the starting weapon since I started playing 1 month ago.

I still can't believe it, finally, FUCKING FINALLY is there zombie-apocalypse simulator that understands the genre, after so many fucking years. After so many disappointments and teases ala dead island etc, finally.

Thanks rocket for standing by your words.

I'm looking forward to playing hide and go seek with Zeds,..while having no gun lol

But starting without a weapon' date=' it's fucking hard. But it's badass. Let's see how long till the butt-hurt :)

[/quote']

Excluding my very first life (i died within 5 minutes) .. my second one was the longest, and i shoot the first bullet the fifth day if i'm not wrong.. and it was to kill a zed. Nor that i was always in the forest.. i've abandoned the city only after two days.

So i think it's a matter of attitude.. but i never tried the new zed behaviour, so i dunno how hard would be to go into any house to get any weapon.. i guess it's a matter of 15 minutes gameplay.

once I hit a zombie with throwing whiskey bottle to the head. It didnt die but you know I saw blood coming out of its head :F maybe throwing tin cans or bottles work as a melee

Come, men! Let us do battle with naught than torches. We draw pills at dawn! For the good of Chernarus!

Ohhh man. I can't wait.

I'm fairly well set up now, so dying will really terrify me. But the harder the climb, the greater the victory. :D

* [NEW] 30Rnd_545x39_AK added to loot table

* [NEW] Heartbeat when cursor on a player with very low humanity (heart beats faster the lower it is)

* [NEW] Initial version of double-barreled shotgun added

* [NEW] Recombine 45ACP rounds between M1911 and Revolver rounds

* [NEW] DayZ: Now with additional cruelty!. Spawn with only a bandage, painkillers, and a torch.

Best parts

Is there any way to make the beta patch work with steam, or do I have to just leave it as a desktop shortcut

[/quote']

tumblr_ll9a1xNttH1qafrh6.gif

Can't wait.

i think it would make more sense to start with a morphine rather then painkillers. a broken leg with no gun is certain death. i can deal with the pain, but the leg just wont function without the bone.

Is there any way to make the beta patch work with steam' date=' or do I have to just leave it as a desktop shortcut

[/quote']

there are some threads explaining it on steam forums arma section I think. I dont own steam ver wish I could help.

I'm here to complain.

No, not really. I'm actually really interested in how spawning without weapons will work. I'm liking this update from the sound of it.

once I hit a zombie with throwing whiskey bottle to the head. It didnt die but you know I saw blood coming out of its head :F maybe throwing tin cans or bottles work as a melee

No, but on the first patch that rocket made tin cans throwable, they could kill a zombie if you pelted them enough.

So after I install the beta patch how would i launch it after the new version of dayz if I use the Arma II launcher (version 1.4.0) to play?