Sign in to follow this  
sauna

What do you do when you hit "endgame" status?

I plan on jumping a motorbike over a hovering helicopter.

Beans. All of my beans if you accomplish this.

I've been going in & out and around Stary Sobor from all directions trying to provoke graphical artifacts for the last three days.

Better luck today maybe.

• Like 1

I've been going in & out and around Stary Sobor from all directions trying to provoke graphical artifacts for the last three days.

Better luck today maybe.

I sat for a while. Thinking. Contemplating. A very serious elimination process going through my mind. Which word would adequately describe how good Boneboy's post is? Then it occured to me....

Beans. It is the beans.

• Like 1

fix heli, fly around, follow dudes in cars and on bicycle wile talking to them over direct chat, love it how they shit their pants (not doing any real harm, or suggesting of doing so, but they being used to getting killed just run like no tomorrow :< )

Go all out on a mass killing spree, if you die then just start again. I got bored of the game when I had a character alive for aver 3 weeks, nearly 5k zombie kills and not a lot to do. I just geared up went on the highest populated server I could join and turned to banditry. After I had gotten a ton of kills I finally died. I started fresh and have had so much fun since. Also I spend a lot of time fixing vehicles since they aren't saving correctly. That usually keeps me busy and going on an adventure to go find parts.

End game, I started cheating.

Got banned.

Got a new (legit) CD Key.

Got a AS50 TWS + full gear out of hackers.

Dupped it for my whole clan.

Started shooting all the noobs @ Cherno.

End game is so fun... or not.

i kill anything that moves when i get decent gear. whole point of gettng it, the first hour of a new life in DayZ is the best, after getting yourself stocked, get the group together hit the towns for players, or we server hop and camp the airfields for giggles (which 100% results of us being killed by a hacker)

The last time we got bored, a friend and I got all of our best gear, jumped in the pickup truck and headed for Cherno. We had amazing visions of a great battle to be had. We both got shot and killed before we even got out of the pickup.

• Like 1

Easy, before the latest patch i tried to get a cool camp going maybe a few vehicles but with them broken i mostly jump on the most populated server i can and stalk people around northern towns...

I have very high end gear & plenty to do. I just flat out refuse to play this game until I can see properly in all areas & I am able to not lose all the food I put in my tent.

The last time we got bored, a friend and I got all of our best gear, jumped in the pickup truck and headed for Cherno. We had amazing visions of a great battle to be had. We both got shot and killed before we even got out of the pickup.

I thought the last time you got bored you went on a thread locking spree.

I try and find out who certain (obnoxious) posters are in game and try to shoot them. (or get shot by them)

It is a quiet satisfaction that warms the cackles of my soul.

My endgame involves interviewing other players and recording their stories.

I like to either have an organized meet with a player at an agreed upon location or just ride into Cherno and Elektro on my bike and try to recruit a player for an interview. It's pretty scary but very rewarding as well. Met two great guys today at Elektro where we needed to clear out 40 zeds before we could do the interview. Here's a screengrab from that one.

HIutR.jpg

Edited by Cherno Journo
  • Like 3

The thing i found with DayZ , is that when you are decently geared and feel like theres nothing more to do, you need to set yourself a goal to work towards, it just gives you that incentive to keep playing, you need to always have something to work towards, other wise you will end up feeling like you dont want to do anything. KEEP SETTING GOALS

Set up my buy an Alice pack service. Each pack containing all a noob needs to avoid Cherno/Electro altogether. Delivered to a server near you.

Buy it now on ebay shortly :)

• Like 1

I know there are those of you who believe that there is no "endgame" status, but for me there certainly is. When I have rangefinders, NVGs, a fancy rifle in my backpack and a reliable assault rifle in my hands, there isn't much left to do. Of late I've just been plowing into Chernogorsk, killing the bandits and helping who I can until I eventually taper off and die in hope that someone who deserves my gear finds it. What do you do when there is nothing left to find?

Find noobs on the coast and give them gear or a ride

• Like 1

Getting vehicles and not hiding them. Fix it up, blow it up, or park it on a main road near Kamenka for someone to find and get trashed. I like the idea of stuff happening in the game, and having all the busses and trucks parked permanently up by Pobeda Dam makes that less likely. So I go find camps with vehicles, get one for each guy I'm with, blow up the rest and head for the coast, honking and partying the whole way. If we die, no sweat. If we live, we fill the car with volunteers and go do something stupid.

My endgame involves interviewing other players and recording their stories.

I like to either have an organized meet with a player at an agreed upon location or just ride into Cherno and Elektro on my bike and try to recruit a player for an interview. It's pretty scary but very rewarding as well. Met two great guys today at Elektro where we needed to clear out 40 zeds before we could do the interview. Here's a screengrab from that one.

HIutR.jpg

Running into the Cherno Journo was an awesome experience. Your endgame = best endgame

Seriously made our night. Cool guy for sure. Very glad I didn't open up on him and take his bike :) Surly and Slayerik send our regards. Keep doin' what you are doin', my friend.

Edited by Slayerik