Sign in to follow this  
sauna

What do you do when you hit "endgame" status?

I know there are those of you who believe that there is no "endgame" status, but for me there certainly is. When I have rangefinders, NVGs, a fancy rifle in my backpack and a reliable assault rifle in my hands, there isn't much left to do. Of late I've just been plowing into Chernogorsk, killing the bandits and helping who I can until I eventually taper off and die in hope that someone who deserves my gear finds it. What do you do when there is nothing left to find?

I think everyone does something different. The bandits run back to the coast and PVP when they have gear, heroes generally do what you're doing and just help out others who need it.

When I hit end game I usually just try to build up a camp, fix up a vehicle and hang around towns helping out new players and such. Sometimes if I'm feeling dangerous I'll venture to Cherno or Elektro to help people there/kill bandits and snipers and that normally results in my death.

I plan on jumping a motorbike over a hovering helicopter.

• Like 15

i build vehicles across servers and then leave them in populated coastal areas for new players. Heroes forever! :)

Edited by MattTheMont
  • Like 3

I take my AS50 TWS and shoot new players cause it makes me feel better about myself

• Like 8

I take my AS50 TWS and shoot new players cause it makes me feel better about myself

At least you're honest.

• Like 5

I'm waiting on the vehicle / tent fix and then i'm going to try and get a boat and set up a camp on the south-eastern most island..... I can say that no way is anyone going to server jump them all untill they find it haha.

Edited by Axz

2-3 man sniper team that can look at each others blind spots

just kill everything moves in elektro. bandit, nub, tryhard nerds.

all be slaughtered or blown up.

I plan on jumping a motorbike over a hovering helicopter.

If you do this and dont get footage, i will have you found and shot.

• Like 2

If you do this and dont get footage, i will have you found and shot.

I'm pretty sure real-life threats are a very serious crime...

You're not doing a very good job of it if you have 1k+ zombie kills.

But i can kill Zombies without them seeing me.... I believe your logic to be flawed.

And anyway, it;s not the Zombies I hide from.

I'm pretty sure real-life threats are a very serious crime...

We have no evidence suggesting it wasn't in-game shooting.

Anywho, I start hoarding and sharing out my gear to people who want it. Givin assault rifles to deserving survivors who have never quite made it up to the airfield.

I pat myself on the back for being good enough to last the first 10 minutes of the game.

When (if) tents get fixed, I'll go back to what I always did. Loot farm NWA, and fill tents with every gun imaginable. Then go on PVP sprees until my tents run out of gear, rinse and repeat.

I would want to get a dance hack for dayz run into the middle of Cherno and start dancing while shooting a random m249 spray of bullets everywhere.

I stalk players and depending on their actions, I either help them out (if I have it) or kill them.