frenchy789

Your stupidest death

i was on my second life when a port-o-potty falcon-punched me into unconsciousness with broken legs and bleeding. woke up, bandaged myself, then crawled for 45 minutes to the nearest hospital, in which i starved to death as i crested the hill overlooking cherno.

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Today I killed myself by my hand slipping on Respawn when I was trying to click Options -> Controls to rebind some vehicle movement keys.

Had FN FAL, 7 tools, 207 zombie kills and 207 headshots, I've never maintained such a good headshot ratio in my life. Yep 100%. 'Course you can't get attached though. Becaaaaause...

..All wiped by one bad click rofl.

So rediculous that there is no yes/no confirmation box on respawn killing a HARDCORE character, wiping everything. That's so annoying I decided to make a thread about it in suggestions. (Please reply to it / etc. for it to get some attention).

And the worse part: I've done this before trying to change video options >_>

Haha so rough. If Diablo 2 hardcore had a one click wipe button placed right beside options, oh maan would the rivers run hard with tears.

Edited by bonesnap

Death by cash register. Or that one time I was driving a boat to Skalisty Island and the server restarted while I was a good 1.5km's off the coast.

I liked that M4 SD and AS 50 :(

Edited by Spartan114

Had a m16 with grenade launcher, m1911, plenty of ammo for both, alice pack, medical supplies, food, etc. Some of my video settings were causing FPS issues, so I went to the menu to change them, only, instead of clicking options, I accidentally clicked respawn. Whoops. I was also carrying a M4A1 that I was going to deliver to my buddy who just spawned on the coast lol.

I had an M107, FN Fal with 9 mags, Revolver with 4 mags, all the tools avaliable (map and matches etc.), NVGs, tons of med supplies.

It was pitch black and I was walking through a forest. Someone shot at me and I turned around and saw him. 3 FN Fal shots to the head, I turned around and ran away incase there were more.

WRONG. The guy was probably a hacker. He somehow managed to survive the triple headshot with a one-shot-to-the-body-kill gun and released about 30 bullets in under a second into my back and I died.

So depressing to have to start all over again..

Rolled sideways off a roof in Elektro, while trying to get eyes on some dude who was looting the firestation in town. Nobody's fault but my own. Not a bug, just outright stupidity.

Also, holed up in a general store, hit F a couple of times to switch to throw a tin can to distract some zeds, saw a grenade pop out of my hand, bounced off the glass of the door, blew myself up.

Also, a buddy of mine accidentally shot me in the back with a DMR at point blank range while trying to check what was in my bag.

I had NVG, GPS, RangeFinder, M14 Aim, All tools, etc etc and I fell off a building. When I ran back to my body it was gone. (1.7.1.5)

Character on day 30, M107 + L85 AWS, food, ammo, full set of tools including NVGs and RF (except radio), ghillie, coyote, G17, few hundred zombie kills and quite a few player kills then I clicked respawn after maximising.

Oh and I accidentally vaulted into a car and died, that one wasn't too fun.

Went prone next to my tent and I broke my bones, bleeding and uncouncious. Say no more!

I tried to prone through the transformers at the power station did a funny dance got stuck broke my leg and died, I dunno if that was being electrified but it was pretty much like it lol.

Also I went prone on a rooftop with all top weapons tools med supplies when my character decided to run 4 steps forward orso before proning leaping off the fire station roof at the airfield, fun !

Yesterday, meeting with a friend (Was his first time) at the lighthouse in Cap Golova, waiting for another friend of mine.

He asked me to teach him something 'bout gameplay.

I wanted to teach him to get prone and roll and so we did, but space is tight in the room inside the lighthouse and, because of that, we rolled over each other and we broke our legs and started to bleed 'till we died.

(The other friend of mine, heading for Cap Golova, but still in Cherno thought he can hurt zeds using this glitch, but he failed. : P)

True story.

13 day character, very low pop server. Found a chopper crash near Polana and was waiting for freinds to join me. Got comfortable and and way closer to the chopper than i should have been especially with no over watch. Never noticed that the server pop went from about 7 to 37 as i approached the chopper. Alt tabbed out of game for a bit, tabbed back in to eat a magazine of Stanags.

I closed a door on myself while going through my backpack. Selected the wrong action. This broke my leg, sent me into shock and I bled to death. Beware of doors.

1. First time playing, didnt quite understand the inventory, ran into a zombie and got hit and started to bleed. I some how lost him but needed to banadage myself. by now I was at 3000 blood. I could hear and could barely see, and some how drop the only badage I had. I ran to the nearest town and passed out in the street only to be eaten but a zombie.

2. Got the inventory system down now, decided to climb a light house and look for loot, never find any. While at the top I noticed some dude running in the distance,so to better hide I figured I would kneel, well I hit v instead and steped over the rail falling to my death.

3. While scouting on the out skirts of a big town I hear shots fired at me. I go prone quick. Before long I see a guy running in my direction with a group of zombies on him. I figure his shot drew them in. So I shoot him in the head as pay back for shooting at me. He goes down and the zombies eat him and move on. I stand up and again shots fly past me. I go prone yet again and this time I see a guy sprint to a jeep and jump and and start moving. I figure that mofo shoot at me ima take him out, I kneel and pop off 3 rounds, one kills him. I slowly move towards the jeep and boom, take a bullet to the head

4.In a big town on the roof of the office building, notice a survior sneaking below towards a store. I say hey, im friendly are you?. He goes prone in the middle of the street. So im like I can still see you, are your friendly other wise ill assume not.I watch for a while and see a zombie moving in behind the dude, I still be nice and say hey theres a zombie behind you, he turns and slides over and the zombie passes. He then climbs into the store. I decide to leave the roof and scout. I come back later, maybe 30 mins later and find a dude on the roof, he says his leg is broken. I have the stuff to fix em but first I tell him to put his gun away. I kneel to drop the injector and get shoot in the back. As I lay bleeding out the dude stands up walks over to me and shoots me in the head

Accidental hand grenade in a church. Had 2 of them - wanted to try them out before I inevitably lost them to anything - Nice group of 9 zombies at the door. Threw the first one and killed the group. Forgot to hit F and threw the second like an inch away -tried to run... didn't work lol

I actually recorded it (was testing FRAPS at the time - forgot it was on)

Ill upload if anyone would like.

I had a silenced M16 with 7 mags, a G17, GPS, Rangefinder, ALICE filled with meat and all I could ever wish for when I found a car!

Totally awesome right? aAlready fixed and filled with gas, I took it for a joyride only to plow into a roadblock, get thrown out the window shield, and bleed to death because I was unconscious and couldn't apply a bandage...

That's nothing more than just bad driving, rofl.

Accidental hand grenade in a church. Had 2 of them - wanted to try them out before I inevitably lost them to anything - Nice group of 9 zombies at the door. Threw the first one and killed the group. Forgot to hit F and threw the second like an inch away -tried to run... didn't work lol

I actually recorded it (was testing FRAPS at the time - forgot it was on)

Ill upload if anyone would like.

I would like.

Reaching for binoculars with my 15-day survivor at the top of Devils castle.

Presses "B"...or so I think, but I accidentally press the button next to it. Yeah, that would be "V".

So I merrily step over the tower wall and fall to my death, 20 meters below.

Cue rage-induced rant.