Sign in to follow this  
zebra0371

How many of you are actually prepared for a real zombie outbreak???

I got my bug-out-bag ready, not specificly for a zombie outbreak, but just when shit hits the fan.

Love to hear some of your reasons why and how the world will end, AND if you are prepared ?

Are u?

Um....I dont feel the need to waste money on something that will probably never happen. And, hell, if it does happen, I can always just steal shit from people who did prepare ;). Since like half of my family are either hicks, military, or ex-military, i got my whole private army ready ^^. You would be amazed what a bunch of hick ex-marines can do...;).

• Like 1

you can never be really prepared, but ya i'm in the same boat as you. got my bag that i take hiking with me that has all my survival stuff in it so i can last for days outside, and at home i've got more than enough stuff to defend with ;) started doing all this after i lost one of my best friends in an accident in the bushes :/

I'm full of fresh, juicy, bloody, 99% lean meat that even the most discriminating zombie would love. Zombie apocalypse? I'll lie on a silver platter - it's chow time! ;)

I've got a working bicycle, you jelly?

• Like 7

I've got my .243 hunting rifle, a 30-30 winchester, a pistol-grip 12 gauge, an m1911, lots of ammo, and a fairly well made backpack lying around. Plenty of canned food too, i'd say i'm ready.

i dont live in a gun liberal country (europe) , any thoughts on how to arm myself best (legaly) without firearms?

Living in SoCal, it is more a preparedness for a huge earthquake. But I suppose same same. Got jugs of water, canned food batteries / flashlights. Ar-15 with roughly 1k rounds and a bunch of buddies close by.

I'd rather wither and die before eating beans. Holy hell those Heinz Baked Beans taste gross. And no, Im not wearing a tin foil hat and expecting the world to end anytime soon.

How the world/humanity will end? Probably with biochemical weapons.

Anyone read "Ender's Game"?

We could actually be controlling real people in a real Zombie Apocalypse every time we log on!!

• Like 1

My father owns thousands of rounds, over 60 different firearms and we both know how to use them effectively. I also have a copy of Max Brooks's Zombie Survival Guide stored away.

My mother knows a LOT of the environment and health, so she's handing. I am fast and fit. I know how to drive various cars and motorcycles. As well as a bike [<3].

We live in a small town, so we would have time to prepare. I'd probably take my M9 Beretta, my .22 10 round handgun [ammo is easy to find and is light], my Ruger M77 308, a .357 magnum and some other useful firearms.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

I'm prepared. I've got myself a .22 pistol (ammo is really friggin' common, can be found in hardware shops, round is large enough to kill someone with a headshot.) and a .308 Remmy model 700.

And a panda costume. Why? If I get turned into a zed, I at least want to be well fed.

Ain't no-one gonna shoot a panda. And If they do, well, at least I provided comic relief.

• Like 1

i dont live in a gun liberal country (europe) , any thoughts on how to arm myself best (legaly) without firearms?

Billy club, golf club, baseball bat, sling, bow and arrow, crossbow.

While you might not have as many guns, I think you have a longer life expectancy.

Too many idiots with guns in the U.S.

• Like 2

The idiots and the fatties are the first to die.

I actually joke about this a lot because I am what you would call a prepper.

I have MREs to last me 4 months at 2000 calories a day(longer if rationed.)

I store about 300 gallons of emergency water.

I have many firearms at my disposal, including black powder firearms(which are easier to make "gunpowder for")

-In addition I have ~10 pounds of smokeless powder(the gun powder modern firearms use) and the dies and equipment to reload for almost all common caliber of pistol, and several common rifle calibers.

I have the ability to smelt lead and make my own bullets.

If firearms fail I am very good with my compound bow and crossbow.

I raise my own chickens for part of my renewable food source.

I have a garden that I grow vegetables in.

I live less than a mile from a renewable water source.

I learned to ride a motorcycle specifically because it is the most fuel efficient vehicle you can own.

I know how to completely rebuild most of the drive train on a vehicle so i can do my own vehicle repairs.

I know where to get medical supplies easily. (Did you know that fish antibiotics work well for humans if you cant find penicillin?)

I can heat my house without gas or electricity.

I live out in the middle of no where.

So i didn't really do this for the "Zombies" exactly but I am definitely prepared.

• Like 5

Billy club, golf club, baseball bat, sling, bow and arrow, crossbow.

While you might not have as many guns, I think you have a longer life expectancy.

All the idiots got their guns illegally.

I actually joke about this a lot because I am what you would call a prepper.

I have MREs to last me 4 months at 2000 calories a day(longer if rationed.)

I store about 300 gallons of emergency water.

I have many firearms at my disposal, including black powder firearms(which are easier to make "gunpowder for")

-In addition I have ~10 pounds of smokeless powder(the gun powder modern firearms use) and the dies and equipment to reload for almost all common caliber of pistol, and several common rifle calibers.

I have the ability to smelt lead and make my own bullets.

If firearms fail I am very good with my compound bow and crossbow.

I raise my own chickens for part of my renewable food source.

I have a garden that I grow vegetables in.

I live less than a mile from a renewable water source.

I learned to ride a motorcycle specifically because it is the most fuel efficient vehicle you can own.

I know how to completely rebuild most of the drive train on a vehicle so i can do my own vehicle repairs.

I know where to get medical supplies easily. (Did you know that fish antibiotics work well for humans if you cant find penicillin?)

I can heat my house without gas or electricity.

I live out in the middle of no where.

So i didn't really do this for the "Zombies" exactly but I am definitely prepared.

So like are you in the T.V. show and stuff?

The idiots and the fatties are the first to die.

I would hope so, would drop the U.S. population by more than 80%

I might be being too optimistic there though, probably more than 80%

Pretty much, no. I'd improvise and figure out a way though. Alot of it depends on the zombie type. I've got guns, but I wouldn't use them all that much so the noise wouldn't attract zombies. I'd stay away from other people with guns, though. They might not be smart enough to realize noise attracts those things.

Edited by colekern