manwitdaplan

So, I use hacks, this is WHY

so basically you sucked at this game and didnt get the hint to not approach people who are armed and instead of trying to be a bit more sneaky you took the cheap option and decided to hack....nice work

If trolling, disregard...Op, kill yourself, Jtyler you too. You sound so utterly pathetic, all those "reasons" you gave ARE the mod itself you obviously cannot handle and should not be playing.

Agreed. GTFO and hang yourself for being scum of the fucking earth you hacking lizard fuckers.

• Like 1

One could argue that point, and I will. I actually have in fact belonged to other gaming communities, one of which I had a very popular Clan, and much like every game, we had an anti-cheat application called TOST Protect. I was effective to some degree, and left much of the real work up to server admins alike. But I regress. TOST did not auto-ban like BE, instead it kicked players and logged the files. One would then have to scan the files and reference the I.P.'s , as changing your name was merely as easy as typing it into the HUD.

My clan forums had over 1,000 members. Many random players that merely played on one of our several servers, other registered members where from other clans etc etc etc. And like on these forums, people would come and protest there bans etc etc. And like these forums people would jump all over them playing high and mighty and giving them the third degree.

I took it upon myself one day to run all the IP's TOST had picked up and log them into the forums, IPB much like this forums, and ban everyone who was banned on the servers. A good many people that so gallantly protested hackers and spoke up against them had been logged several times for running Helios Hook or Elfbot, needless to say it is not mere psychological bullshit. In fact its one of the oldest tricks in the book, right next too " It was my little brother".

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

That is poor logic. Many of the hackers would pretend to be against hacking, as you would do in that situation, but they are merely blending in and it does not in any way dictate whether or not they are a hacker, both (some) hackers and legitimate players will express distaste for hackers, so it proves nothing.

So instead of learning the places to find good weapons with low risk, and avoiding the murder holes... you just decided to cheat.

Yeah, fuck your reasons, you're no better than any other cheater.

• Like 1

let alone hack you into pieces with an axe like a fucking psycho. These "KoS"ers ruin the atmosphere of DayZ. Yes, hackers ruin it too, but THIS kind of hacker creates the atmosphere for others by killing these pricks. As for spawning stuff for their friends, I don't approve, but the killing of "KoS"ers I approve of.

Of course, he will only script in weapons for himself and his buddies until he's killed and that's where he draws the line.

OH WAIT...

This is not what will happen, get killed by someone he can't see, assume it's an invis hacker and nuke the server. The OP is clearly deranged and unbalanced, have you actually read his posts????????

This skiddie will never stay nice, he's clearly a rage filled, dysfunctional personality and I will put money down he has ruined MANY servers and killed the atmosphere.

Another thing people overlook: Not 90% of the human population in a REAL zombie apocalypse would NOT kill you as soon as they see you

The idea that people wouldn't shoot on site in a zombie apocalypse is bogus. I don't want to use sociology to crap on you, but that's not how people function in situations like this, especially in an infection scenario.

• They tend to quarantine and kill anyone that comes near them, as they could be a threat in the future or carriers themselves.
  • There is also a large amount of PTS going on, which would lead to the development of sociopath tendencies (Type 1 Defense) as a coping mechanism.
  • Generally someone running at you screaming gibberish ('friendly') is fairly similar to a zombie anyway, besides in this kind of environment, your doing him a favour with a quick death.

Actually lets test this, go outside (I know it's bright out there) run straight at people in the street screaming "I'M FRIENDLY, I'M FRIENDLY, I JUST WANT A HUG" and let me know how it goes.

You could always go one step further, grab a hatchet and charge a police officer screaming about how friendly you are. Just don't blame me when he guns you down before you get near enough to goobie all over him

This is just a typical case of someone getting upset with a game, throwing a tantrum and ruining other peoples day to make himself feel like a big shot.

My pity and disgust to the OP

Edited by Graz
  • Like 2

I knew this was the reason cunts hack.

They're just no good at the game. I can start as a fresh spawn and have myself all setup with good weapons/pack/supplies in 30mins.

But you get fucking losers like the OP who can't win at this game or life and chooses to cheat, OP you're a fucking loser and I hope you burn in a house fire you fucking idiot. " oh if I shot at people and they killed me, that was okay" err... but its not okay for people to shoot at you ? I hope your mum contracts HIV

Kind regards,

Why do peopl have tto be soo mad. I just want someone to hold me :(

Of course, you know why they're mad. If you stopped using scripts as you said, good for you. :D

If you didn't stop, BAD! BAD BOY! Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

^ Blame a different game for once, noob. Stop using CoD as a convenient flame and actually learn how to insult people.

-MONSTER

I'm tired of that, too. There is room in the gaming world for both games like Call of Duty and games like DayZ. Can't we all just shoot each other in peace, no matter the game?

Sorry I had to!

I was only halfway through the page when this started playing. Scared the shit out of me. When I scrolled down, it had me laughing, though. /tip-hat

Stop spawning in AS50 TWS, we want KSVK's. ;)

I'm in the same boat you are. The in game sense of community is so terribly bad that I may or may not be in the death rattle of my time with this game, and I have seriously considered joining the dark side.

Wow, way to be mature, bro.

I ain't here to insult people so I just won't respond to this nonsense.

And for the record I didn't get 'pwned', I got killed by ASSHOLES who had like sniper rifles n shit?

How my meant to fight against that when you start with painkillers and a torch?

All I do is make shit FAIR for me and my buddies, but the pking shoot on sight crowd just don't like that because they don't have the advantage anymore.

Moral of the story is not to shoot on sight cuz someone might be smarter than you in the end.

Spawning guns isn't being smarter. It's like throwing a tantrum to your mommy because the big kids won't let you play with them, so she goes outside and makes them play with you.Bottom line: If you aren't smart enough to know how to engage someone where you begin with the upper hand or at least have a way of escape, then natural selection has taken place and you were removed from existence. Throwing a tantrum and teleporting to them with god mode enabled to shoot them in the back is laughably pathetic. It isn't leveling the playing field or trying to make things fair. Someone was better than you and you lost because of it - get over yourself.

It isn't leveling the playing field or trying to make things fair. Someone was better than you and you lost because of it - get over yourself.

I also want to add to the "leveling of the playing field", as I've said that too, but if you try to level the playing field by cheating, your only adding to that one side that is said to be thrown off, which in turn creates a bigger imbalance, of which it could go to far and throw the balance completely out of whack, till it's just a mod with nothing but scripters, who have all the best guns, no one to fight, which makes the game null and void.

This isn't Battlefield 3 (A game I love to play), where everyone will have similar gear and can combat each person they come up against on even ground. There will always be someone that might be better than you, cause maybe they have extra gear or they have friends to play with. The whole point of the game is to try and survive, to build yourself up to the point that your on the same level as others, to learn from your mistakes, and do better with the next try.

Even if this is all trolling, of which it might be half and half, at least maybe we can try and pull some legitimate discussion out of an idiotic thread, since this is a legitimate problem with the game.

So you and your friends suck so hard you can't get decent gear to fight back the people who got their weapons the legitimate way? Okay then.

This is clearly an omgwtfbbq troll thread. His support of this guy is pretty telling.

That or OP saw the other "I hack because I suck monkey taint" thread from the other night and thought he'd get some decent laughs at the expense of the community.

Dafuq? Y u blame me

Wait a minute, you SUPPORT a hacker using god mode and scripts/teleportation killing someone just because they committed the oh so terrible crime of killing him?

So this dipshit is right to just kill anyone who shoots him with his mega haxxx?

You Sir, can fuck right off.

You didn't read what I wrote: Killing without reason is the problem. If someone kills them for their stuff, cool. Don't care. If someone kills for the sake of killing, that's fucked up. Get it now?

• Like 1

It's fun making up nonsense percentages for fictional ideas, isn't it? The atmosphere of DayZ isn't meant to be a care bear "Lets survive together!" type of atmosphere, it's playing a game with the idea, that at any time, you could die. You can play the good guy and try to be friendly, or take the chance of being shot. If everyone had to have a reason to kill someone, people would probably never kill each other.

You still missed the point; in a REAL zombie apocalypse, people wouldn't kill each other "for teh lulz" or for a personal score or whatever. Killing for stuff = good. Killing without reason = bad

• Like 1

Everyone raging at this guy for using scrips which he didn't supply, if the game is that easy to just download a script and use it to get guns that would normally take.. hours? even days to get, m4a1 cco sd being a perfect example.

I had a GPS, NVG's, Rangefinder, Ghillie suit, M9SD.. err M4a3 cco, M107 and a fully fixed up hatchback.

I had my character for so long i had 1100 zombie kills, 43 murders and 19 bandit kills and guess what, i was driving in the car from novy down the roads to berizino and a hacker teleports me while in my car 50 feet in the air above the ocean so i fall to about 15 feet off the ground and abort, logged on and died.

So the moral of the story. 60+~ hours to get "ACTUAL GOOD" shit, not some shitty AKM or m16 from elektro fires tation, and lose it all to no fault of your own to some bored faggot vs 5 minutes to download a script? are you people this retarded. Jesus christ wake up, if people hack, people are going to hack back its not like he's nuking servers from what he says so, its not this guys fault HE DID IN NO WAY SUPPLY THE HACKS NOR DID HE LET IT HAPPEN (BattlEye). More power to him, if he or anyone else wants to hack/spawn their own lost weapons back because they lost it due to no fault of there own then i dont see a problem with it. Sooner BattlEye sorts it all out the better, if faggots didnt hack in the first place then nobody would retaliate.

• Like 1

Of course, he will only script in weapons for himself and his buddies until he's killed and that's where he draws the line.

OH WAIT...

This is not what will happen, get killed by someone he can't see, assume it's an invis hacker and nuke the server. The OP is clearly deranged and unbalanced, have you actually read his posts????????

This skiddie will never stay nice, he's clearly a rage filled, dysfunctional personality and I will put money down he has ruined MANY servers and killed the atmosphere.

The idea that people wouldn't shoot on site in a zombie apocalypse is bogus. I don't want to use sociology to crap on you, but that's not how people function in situations like this, especially in an infection scenario.

• They tend to quarantine and kill anyone that comes near them, as they could be a threat in the future or carriers themselves.
  • There is also a large amount of PTS going on, which would lead to the development of sociopath tendencies (Type 1 Defense) as a coping mechanism.
  • Generally someone running at you screaming gibberish ('friendly') is fairly similar to a zombie anyway, besides in this kind of environment, your doing him a favour with a quick death.

Actually lets test this, go outside (I know it's bright out there) run straight at people in the street screaming "I'M FRIENDLY, I'M FRIENDLY, I JUST WANT A HUG" and let me know how it goes.

You could always go one step further, grab a hatchet and charge a police officer screaming about how friendly you are. Just don't blame me when he guns you down before you get near enough to goobie all over him

This is just a typical case of someone getting upset with a game, throwing a tantrum and ruining other peoples day to make himself feel like a big shot.

My pity and disgust to the OP

Very well-made points. I agree. However, I had an experience that goes against all of that:

In Cherno apartments near the hospital. Guy is being attacked by zombies. I kill ~8 zombies. I lower my weapon, walk up to the other player, and crouch calmly. "Friendly. Hi, how are you?"

BAM headshot by a makarov.

See the problem? Running at someone while holding an axe screaming friendly, okay, I can understand that. My story? eeehhh...No.

What a pussy.

Dealing with bandits is part of the game. Learn to deal with it and overcome it. Keep a low profile, scavenge for gear, play on low-population servers until you are more geared up, etc etc etc.

You apparently sucked at the game so you then decided to cheat.

Pathetic.

So, based on what I read... You're being a child, and threw a tantrum. "FINE. If people play the game right and win, I'm just going to hack and win every time. That'll teach them!"

No. You're just pathetic. Part of this game are the douchebags that kill you for no reason. You shouldn't bitch about it. Get better. If they're killing you before you can get better than a shotgun, then you yourself are doing something wrong.

Sure, if I shoot at them they can shoot back.

So how is that leveling the playing field, only if you shoot them first huh really think about that a second ....... fucking scumbag

Users are hive-minded morons, OP should not of posted this as it influences idiocy and 10x hate messages.

Hmmm a yeah? Wake up Legacy its not locked. Lol silly mods locking a script bitches thread never works.. Hax!