manwitdaplan

So, I use hacks, this is WHY

wait so, you sucked at the game, and when people kill you because they see that you are weak, you hack to kill them?

how sad

You still missed the point; in a REAL zombie apocalypse, people wouldn't kill each other "for teh lulz" or for a personal score or whatever. Killing for stuff = good. Killing without reason = bad

You can't make a point, when your making up stuff about a fictional event. If I had to use fictional stuff to back myself up, I'd look at post apocalyptic movies, where people kill to kill, just because they can. Doesn't make me anymore right. Also this game is built around complete freedom. You can be a dick and kill just because you want to. It is a dick move, but the scripter douche isn't making things better. He basically said he killed someone cause they tried to kill him with a pistol, when he had a sniper rifle. Maybe he wanted that sniper rifle. That's a reason to kill. If this wasn't supposed to happen, Rocket would make a Survivor team and a Bandit team, so you could only kill someone if you were one or the other, but that still wouldn't fix anything as you could still die for no real reason other than the other guy is meant to kill you.

This guy gets it.

I got the RIGHT to kill someone if they shoot me for no reason, without provocation.

Sure, if I shoot at them they can shoot back.

Back just randomly killing me?

Nah no thanks that shit is gay.

Your moral is retarded. If i shoot at them then sure, they can shoot back. What you just said is pretty much their attitude. Hey look, if i shoot at this player they can attempt to shoot me back. If you aren't fast enough to shoot at them THEN DON'T FUCKING PLAY.

Ok so you're at least brave for admiting to hacking and this is proboly a troll thread. Still think of it this way after weeks of legit searching. You find a heli(crashed) and get an as50 your feeling pretty badass but wait. 3 heavily armed guys out of chat range are sprinting at you. You panic and shoot one he goes down other sprints into the woods.

You feel bad so you run away allowing the friend to get his buddies gear back. You get back to main base. BANG wtf I died and you see a man standing over your body . You realize it's the man you shot and 30 mins later realize he blew up your camp. So how do you fell weeks of work down the drain just because you killed 1 guy in a group of heavily armed men who sprinted at you? You proboly won't reply but just think about it.

Edited by Jeff the killer

As much as I hate hacking, I've no doubt that what the OP says about the KOS situation in game perpetuating the amount of hackers in the game. Alot of people, myself included, came here because we seen videos of this cool new Zombie survival game where the things you could do were limited only by your imagination. It turns out that this was half true. What you can do in the game is limited by the people in the game and since most people have no creativity they went for PvP KOS and stopped the game from playing the way Rocket had intended it to.

Everyone's shared their opinion. This thread is only going to get more offensive.

• Like 1