spankimus

So... I just broke -1,000,000 humanity.

it doesn't even matter, let's say you're right.

I just want to know.... what kind of satisfaction do you get from using a hacked weapon on a building you can't get on top of unless you have a heli or you're a hacker, to kill people that doesn't even have a weapon??

Well, first off I don't tend to shoot those without a gun, but otherwise I get a great deal of satisfaction out of it.

I like how me sitting on top of the hotel with a TWS makes me a combat logger. I got killed 10 minutes after I made this thread. Do I care? Nope. The game is broken, and I can run to any of the thousands of tents surrounding Cherno and Elektro holding ass-tons of weapons that replenish on every reboot.

Better yet.. I'll run to the nwaf and loot the barracks and stick my stuff in a tent so it can get wiped on the next reboot. Sounds better.

That is the go to excuse for the butthurt these days, but you do have a hacked weapon on you although so do a ton of other people who have never scripted a day in their lives. I do not call hacking unless someone teleports or has God mode on, otherwise there is no way of telling if that guy is a duper, a hacker, or just a high level player. I have an AS50, M107, M9 silenced, and MK mod and not a single one was duped by my group. We killed people and found tents (and they were probably duped), but we did not hack or dupe for any of our gear but people still assume we have since they see five guys running with every piece of high level gear. Can't believe I am defending a new spawn sniper, but I get it at this point since there is not much to do with the vehicle and tent bugs.

• Like 1

Gets hacked weapons > dupes hacked weapon who knows how many times > kills noobs > brags on forums with pic.

Yayyy DayZ!

Hi peeps. Thanks for the reports of a player using a hacked weapon.

Technically he could have just picked it up. Also (again technically) carrying a hacked weapon is not an offence although it is against the spirit of the game. I think the fact you guy's have verbally slaughtered him coupled with the fact that his texture resolution makes it looks like he's playing on a potato is punishment enough.

Much love.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 5

Hi peeps. Thanks for the reports of a player using a hacked weapon.

Technically he could have just picked it up.

Doesn't make it right, and also makes the admins life harder.

• Like 1

You're all mad, whiny, little children. Cry somewhere else. GG on humanity though. Keep using the gun and sit up there so more people get pissed. It is quite entertaining.

People reported use of a hacked weapon? Have these people played Dayz lately or are they just extra mad today, come on guys we are all aware of how much suspect crap is floating around and at this point I am over my white knight ways and have just accepted the current state of the mod. Try it out sometimes, it is far more relaxing than getting mad at a situation that will take time to fix. Try not to script (well do more than try there, scripters are terrible people who should be punched in the face everytime they murder someone with cheapness) or dupe, but when you find a duper camp just take some gear and keep your outrage under check. At this point it will require more than some of the community following rules that are broken by the vast majority. Only way to fix the weapon and gear flood is to wipe all gear and tents (thanks to glitch no vehicle wipe is needed), other than that get used to seeing tons of "very rare" gear on every player.

None of this is a whine either, it is a mod and is still a new mod at that.

Just because you disagree with him picking it up doesn't mean it's wrong. Dealing with hackers and surviving creates the reward of the weapon.

nice to see what happens when it reachs that number but a better question is why hasn't the as50 TWS classname been removed yet?

That's why I said it's "against the spirit of the game".

All i got to say op is haters gunna hate, your lack of humanity impressed me, its a game people let him play how he wants to play

You're not 'evil', you're just a murderer who using scripted in weapons.

I'm beginning to presume you scripted it in yourself.

If I am correct, I see a period between the 1 and the zero...

SHENANIGANS IS AFOOT.

If I am correct, I see a period between the 1 and the zero...

SHENANIGANS IS AFOOT.

My god, dunces will be dunces... I made this thread BECAUSE my humanity looks all out of wack. Apparently that's what happens when you get past 1,000,000.

Came to Forums to show how "bad ass" you are.

Uses a Hacked weapon.

Probably Alt - F4's.

Color me impressed!

Came to forums to note a funky little bug when reaching -1,000,000 humanity.

Uses a hacked weapon.

Gets some good entertainment from the thread as it blows up.

Goes back to shooting people!

only makes an admins life harder if he really bothers to go into the logs.

op: just get over it..People are idiots on here so no point to argue back. :)

YOU SNIPED NOOBS WITH A HACKED WEAPON

TELL ME MORE YOU MUST BE GOOD AT THIS GAME

Edited by Magicool