spankimus

So... I just broke -1,000,000 humanity.

You're on top of the International Hotel, which means you got flown up there by chopper. Judging from how you're sitting it looks like you're third person camping with an AS50 TWS. So basically, you got negative one million humanity by sniping on top of the international hotel with a hacked in weapon and then probably server hopping to find people to kill. The best part is where you're posting your uber skills by pointing out "Hur-dur, I just killed this guy with my TWS hacked in sniper rifle."

Good job, you win the game. Maybe get out of newbie ville and come out to someplace where the majority of the people there aren't using weapons that don't even have the range to hit you up there?

Balls, you need some.

Majority of players are in Cherno/Elektro jackass. Nobody goes to stary because of the artifacts and same with the airfield...Trust me, I have tried to camp those places. Unless you want to join a 50+ server, and then just die by a hacker...well, be my guest.

Motherboard took a crap, so I had to scavenge for parts out of old computers til my replacement comes. Good thing I could still use my video card.

That must be karma man. You were clearly using hacked weapons and act like that is a virtue.

No wonder that your mobo decided to explode to your face.

m2Vwp.jpg

• Like 2

I didn't even know the textures could go that low res...

Also...

You're on top of the International Hotel, which means you got flown up there by chopper. Judging from how you're sitting it looks like you're third person camping with an AS50 TWS. So basically, you got negative one million humanity by sniping on top of the international hotel with a hacked in weapon and then probably server hopping to find people to kill. The best part is where you're posting your uber skills by pointing out "Hur-dur, I just killed this guy with my TWS hacked in sniper rifle."

Good job, you win the game. Maybe get out of newbie ville and come out to someplace where the majority of the people there aren't using weapons that don't even have the range to hit you up there?

Balls, you need some.

You forgot to mention Alt+F4 when shot at.

Edited by nfsmwbefast

was that you on UK01 yesterday?

impossible sniper shots through trees as soon as you crested the top of a hill from 800ish meters.

were there two of you? I think there were if it was you on UK01.

Majority of players are in Cherno/Elektro jackass. Nobody goes to stary because of the artifacts and same with the airfield...Trust me, I have tried to camp those places. Unless you want to join a 50+ server, and then just die by a hacker...well, be my guest.

Let me clear something up for you, you're doing it wrong. I snipe full time, it's all I do. I kill the shit out of bandits and i'm sitting at around 7k humanity. I snipe from NWAF to Stary and over to Berezino. I am mobile, and I stalk and I work for my kills. You're just some nobody who found a hacked in weapon, got transported to the top of the hotel where you don't have to worry about watching your own ass and then thought he was clever because he can shoot people with flashlights while third personing. You're one of those people who thinks he's got skill, but in fact, all of the real (PVP) players are laughing at you kids.

You're the joke of DayZ, sir.

Get the fuck out.

Edited by Tandwan
  • Like 10

Balls, you need some.

So, do tell me where it says I was up there for everu last kill I got? I literally had JUST flown my chopper up there. Yes, I have been up there before, but not for very long. And if you weren't paying attention to what I have been saying, I was already at -400k before the choppers were even rolled out.

If you haven't noticed, the game is utterly broken right now. Tents and vehicles do not save.. and all the items in them are replenished upon server reboot. The vast majortiy of people have turned to Cherno/Elektro deathmatch. So excuse me for doing the only possible thing right now, as going out for loot is entirely pointless. If you must know, about 10 minutes after this thread was posted I got sniped off the thing. It's not the best spot in the world :P

As for the TWS, I've killed probably close to 100 people who had one that were NOT hackers. They've infested the game. And they're not illegal. Cry about it. If it were up to me, I'd make em illegal. But since they're not and so many people use em, I might as well too.

nab sniper, you got your tent up there too? gunfight pls. ty

You cannot place tents on buildings. They fall through to the ground.

Edited by ShiZaNkY
  • Like 1

Majority of players are in Cherno/Elektro jackass. Nobody goes to stary because of the artifacts and same with the airfield...Trust me, I have tried to camp those places.

Let me clear something up for you, you're doing it wrong. I snipe full time, it's all I do. I kill the shit out of bandits and i'm sitting at around 7k humanity. I snipe from NWAF to Stary and over to Berezino. I am mobile, and I stalk and I work for my kills. You're just some nobody who found a hacked in weapon, got transported to the top of the hotel where you don't have to worry about watching your own ass and then thought he was clever because he can shoot people with flashlights while third personing. You're one of those people who thinks he's got skill, but in fact, all of the real (PVP) players are laughing at you kids.

Get the fuck out.

So, because at the moment we're not all playing the game exactly the way you are... we're such bad people? The game is played how YOU want to play. There's no right or wrong way. (with the exception of hacking) The purpose of this game in the first place was to NOT be fair. I'm fairly certain that people sitting atop a high vantage point in cities with a sniper rifle was in mind when the mod was being designed.

Humanity stays with you between lives? Mine always resets to 0 when I die.

• Like 1

Btw Tandwan, if you're so butthurt about the fact I was using a TWS... why are you almost promoting using them? (Take a look at your sig)

Edited by ShiZaNkY

eating-popcorn-o.gif

I was actually expecting some reaction in this thread. :D

• Like 1

My latest life (and present one) is me sitting in the hills around Cherno with a tws from some poor dude I ran over with a bus above Elektro.

All I do is listen to the Benny Hill theme song as I sit and shoot everyone who is stupid enough to climb to/log in on the sniper roofs.

Btw Tandwan, if you're so butthurt about the fact I was using a TWS... why are you almost promoting using them? (Take a look at your sig)

Lol, this is so adoreable.

Where did I say I am promoting hacked weapons? It's a quote. Rocket said it. Look up one post where I said "I support the use of hacked weapons." I'll save you the trouble, you won't find one. What I quote is a common misconception where admins are banning people for using hacked weapons. Admins are not supposed to be banning for this, and thus, the quote.

And to the person who said - They made this because it was a part of the game - You are correct. We have to dumb this game down for the dumb mother fuckers who can't play an FPS if their life depended on it. Thus the ability of players to sit on roof tops with 100% security and shoot people who don't even have a weapon, then post a screen shot of their latest kill in a thread about how they have negative one million humanity from doing this shit all the time.

Cherno sniping, because hey, some people just like the level they're on.

Edited by Tandwan
  • Like 2

Yeah... sniping starters with a hacked weapon. That's pretty cool bro.

We have to dumb this game down for the dumb mother fuckers who can't play an FPS if their life depended on it. Thus the ability of players to sit on roof tops with 100% security and shoot people who don't even have a weapon, then post a screen shot of their latest kill in a thread about how they have negative one million humanity from doing this shit all the time.

Re-read what you just wrote, then tell me what type of game this is.

Btw, the screen shot wasn't for my latest kill. It was pointing out minor bug when you reach -1,000,000 humanity.

And if I had 100% security, how the hell did I get sniped while I was laying down?

Yeah... sniping starters with a hacked weapon. That's pretty cool bro.

Welcome to DayZ.

Because you were too stupid to realize that parts of your body stick out of the wall because you don't know how to fucking free look pan so you're busy moving left and right all the time? Stood up too long and your ass blown off because you're sitting in the same spot sniping for hours on end and someone decided to wait for you to stand up (which they knew you would, because you aren't moving, ever)? I dunno, I don't snipe in Cherno.

Welcome to DayZ. Where people don't have to get better, because there's a level of difficulty for everyone. Even the terrible like me.

There, fixxed that for you.

Good on ya for blacking out your name, wouldn't want to get banned for that hacked weapon and humanity, now would ya? ;)

Judging from how you're sitting it looks like you're third person camping with an AS50 TWS.

Because you were too stupid to realize that parts of your body stick out of the wall because you don't know how to fucking free look pan so you're busy moving left and right all the time?

So first you complain about it... then you tell me I'm doing it all wrong?

I just love how you're pointing out all these things I'm doing, when the ONLY thing you see in that pic there is my crouching up on the hotel. You should write a book about my DayZ adventures, since you obviously know so much about em.

Get the fuck out.

You really are dumber than I thought. All I am going to say is, you got the wrong person. I am not the OP and I don't go to the international hotel. In fact, I snipe the people who do. I counter-snipe the people who think going up to blue/yellow and international buildings are fun. So before you try to insult me, READ FIRST!

Good on ya for blacking out your name, wouldn't want to get banned for that hacked weapon and humanity, now would ya? ;)

This is Tandwan's signature, you dunce.

No you can't be banned for using a hacked in weapon.

http://dayzmod.com/f.../46844-hackers/

Post 8. Rocket has spoken.

I blacked my name out so there's less chance some angry hackers might wanna come pay me a visit.

Edited by ShiZaNkY