Sign in to follow this  
Gales

Lingerie zombies

Oh dear me,,,

Moving to the Suggestion forum, it's that or just locking the idea :blink: .

I just thought it'd be a good topic to discuss, I think there's some pretty sound ideas in there.

Oh dear me,,,

Moving to the Suggestion forum, it's that or just locking the idea :blink: .

You should have just locked it, instead of letting this teenage fantasy rot here in the suggestion forum...

You ACTUALLY moved it to "suggestions"?? Oh my God... XD

It was an off-topic discussion though. :C I just wondered what other people thought about it.

Clearly I'm troubled and should tell Zombella and seek professional help.

I'm only human.

I was going to say something like "The Development team's job description doesn't include catering to your sick fetishes".

But the replies made me laugh too hard to be fucked.

All in all a total of 0 fucks were given throughout all of this. (:

Another thread catering to all those necrophiliac creeps?

Come on, give them a break. It's not like they stand a chance with the living is it?

• Like 1

Sh*t id be down for some sexy zombie attacking me!

Or, y'know, good looking chicks that AREN'T zombies.

But no, that would be boring. It has to be a wierd fetish.

Edited by Zakatak

Dude, with shackles and whips, I would be doing zombie bondage shit in elektro for dayz. Badass pic zakatak btw, always was a fan of the shadow cat, bushwacker's better tho ;)

Dude, with shackles and whips, I would be doing zombie bondage shit in elektro for dayz. Badass pic zakatak btw, always was a fan of the shadow cat, bushwacker's better tho ;)

Good to see they are finally letting inmates access the internet now Mr. Manson. (If you don't get it go ask your parents to explain it)

Wow - i actually put in the Search box "zombie sexy mmm yeah lingerie" and what do you know? Up pops this suggestion. What are the odds?

I think you need to get a girlfriend. A live one preferably.

dead ones nag alot less though

There is only one possible way you could know that for sure.

its a good idea but i dont think itll work in dayz, its russia in the middle of no where where women will be wearing pose communistic not at all revealing clothes and head scarves.

though the STRESS idea might be good. think metal gear solid 4.

Edited by zakor33

WORD. Mechwarrior 3 is the best MW3! Mechwarrior Online is coming out very soon if you didn't know. No Bushwacker though, since it is later on in the timeline.

from what i been hearing about it, its takeing an EA/COD/MW priceing turn basically pay2win.

from what i been hearing about it, its takeing an EA/COD/MW priceing turn basically pay2win.

I'm in the closed beta. You can pay for conveniance, to get mechs/weapons/XP quicker, or for aesthetics, but you cannot purchase a tactical advantage like World of Tanks or Combat Arms. All objects can be purchaseable through ingame money, if you are patient and determined. It makes sense since the fanbase is mostly 30+ with wives/kids/jobs.