Sign in to follow this  
Gales

Lingerie zombies

Anyone else think it'd be a good idea?

Perhaps a few more lady zombies at least, and the option to have sexy-boom-booms with them.

There should be a "stress" level added to the game, all that zombie killing and coke drinking can't be healthy, so you should have to take a zombie on a date, walk around in the moonlight with her through Cherno, sit on the pier together and cuddle until the sunrises, then take her to a barn and get down and dirty, or if she doesn't enjoy herself she bites your face off. I think it'd add a whole new spin to the game.

Another idea might be to make some zombies really slutty but with the chance of catching the infection, whilst others play hard to get and are clean.

Diners, why aren't there any well fortified diners? When the apocalypse finally comes I'm going to open up "Gales' Greasy Gun", I'll cook fresh food all year round, we'll have a large security force to see off the horde, perhaps open up a motel alongside.

You're all invited, thank you for your time. :D

I take it you don't share my opinion?

Is it just today you're out for?

Not only do I share your opinion, but you also made my day. Beans for you. :D

Edited by ApplejackDaniels

All team up against the crazy one. I get it. Just you wait, me and my zombie girlfriend, zombella will get you. When this gets added to the game, we'll see who's laughing.

• Like 3

Okay, for that post I can finally give you beans! I was afraid people will look at me like I'm crazy if I bean up the opening post. Be sure to send Zombella my best of greetings. :P

If I'm correct there are already female zombies ;) However, there are more female characters in ArmA2 which aren't converted to zeds yet....

I just want some crazy messed up sex with the zombies, just to be the first one to say: "Yeah, I tap'd that".

Applejack, thank you. You can live at the diner with me and Zombella.

Nono, I'm not a master. I just wondered why there wasn't any sexy zombies, in an area that large SOMEONE had to be having sex. Why no zombies in their outfits?

Don't you think? I mean, people are always at it. I just have a pumped right arm and get suspicious glances from my girlfriend. I just don't know why there aren't any and it makes me sad.

Haha yeah, I'm just playing around!

;)

Edit:

With a Mature rating in a game, why not include that type of zombie?

Edited by CerebralZombie

Exactly! It wouldn't take anything away from the game at all. Ah, my mind is wasted on this planet.

Not all women wear skimpy outfits during intercourse. Sometimes it's the men.

-MONSTER

They can have both female and male dominatrix's. :lol:

Guy with ball n' gag plus leather with studs.

Female with wip in hand and leather also, ect.

I don't know if there are female zombies, if there are I've never seen one.

Monster, how awkwardly funny would it be to see a male zombie on all four being led by a female zombie all in leather? It'd just make me chuckle and make the kill that little bit easier.

I hope this will tide you over until then: sexy-zombie-lingerie.jpg

See, that's what this game needs.

Perhaps the zombie virus evolved from an STD, and the patient zero frequented the women of the night...

I am new here.....................

Welcome, to the surviving few, it's been a while since we got any virtual clunge hence all this talk, and yes, it may well have been a serious strain of STDage. What a world we live in, can't even acknowledge an erection without becoming a zombie. Damn it all!

Oh dear me,,,

Moving to the Suggestion forum, it's that or just locking the idea :blink: .