iamevmiester(USM)

Best Gun For Close Range Players?

if your looking for the best gun, i would look at something like:

Bizon PP-19 SD

MP5SD6

But if you want something thats good and resonably obtainable, then i would suggest:

AKS-74U

M1014 im not sure about pellets, to me i have instant killed with pellets but im not sure how much damge they do.

Remington 870 (Flashlight) same as above about pellets, the reason i put this in is if you planning on playing in dark.

the yes no weapons:

AKM easy to get, lots of power and good fire rate. however its loud and very large so turning in tight spaces can be a problem.

FN FAL same as above but with more power. plus very rare heli find.

M240 great power with firerate to match and a large clip. easy to spray hell into a crowded room. very big, rare and loud

Click the links to see there wiki page for more information.

hope this has helped

Edited by x13x
  • Like 1

Avoid sd weapons like the plague! they horrible for CQC unless you get the jump on another person. Guns I would look for CQC:

AKS-74u (good indoors and personal fav cause of CoD4 :))

M4 variants except SD

m249 saw

m1014 or remington if you have good aim.

Edited by HighPiez

I like the m4 SD... quite and reliable.

Dont bring the mp5sd6 into the party... you will need to waste 2 magazines into 1 player.

MK 48 imo. 8000 dmg per hit, full auto, aim point, 100 round belts.

Edited by pariahdr

The best weapon at close quarters to mid range if you don't care about how loud it is is hands down Mk 48 Mod 0. It is pretty rare and can only be obtained at NW airfield and choppers. 8000 damage, red dot sight, full automatic.

If you want to be silent it is the M4A1 Camo SD. This is again very rare.

As was already said, a hatchet owns as well. Sneak up, rush the rest of the way, and finish him, FATALITY!! With a little practice you can get a lot of headshots, they kill instantly.

Early on I prefer a combination of a primary weapon that can be heard 80m away by zombies, a revolver and possibly an enfield for range. It is hard being specific about these weapons, you'll see why when you look at the stats, it's usually the person who sees the opponent first that wins.

Remember that you can carry 2 weapons as soon as you get a backpack upgrade. A primary weapon is 10 slots in the backpack, secondary is 5 slots. (when you swap weapons, be careful not to move the weapon you are holding into a full backpack, it will disappear)

http://dayzdb.com/da...apon-comparison

Check out this page if you haven't already. There are lots of other useful data on it.

Edited by AtotehZ

Depends on just how close. The AKS-74u is without a doubt the best weapon for fighting indoors, thanks to its compactness and reasonable rate of fire. Outdoors and I tend to favor either the FN FAL or M14. They're precise and effective. For intimidation factor though, an LMG will take the cake. The M240 is easier to find than the MK 48, but both of them are capable of plowing through entire squads.

Hatchet.

You may have my beans

Well anything is good at cqc as long as you cap their ass first and dogde

You guys are forgetting about the sidearm :( PDW all the way, can be chambered with a ton of different magazine types, and if you put SD ammo in it, it will become suppressed to zombies. As for a primary, i'd have to go with the others on the Mk.48, things a beast, but if you can't find it then go for a M4A1 SD. As for implementing the AA12 in the game, well I LOVE the AA12, but it would be considered too expensive for Russian hardware, unless they make it as rare as a L85A2 or something.

My personal favorite is the FN FAL, a single burst is usually enough to kill someone, semi auto for longer ranges, very deadly gun with some decent iron sights... MK 48 as a close second, full auto, high ammo capacity, reflex sight makes aiming easy.. I play a lot of night servers, so I carry an AN/PVS, and keep a MK 48 in my pack...As for the AKM, twice somone using that has gotten the drop on me, and both times they failed to kill me on the initial barrage, 1 finished me because I was a noob and tried to hide instead of return fire, the second ate half an fn fal mag and died before I bled out...makes me think it has poor accuracy... The only downsides to those two weapons are the rare(ish) ammo

• Like 1