Max Planck

Looking for private server? In here!

I have changed this thread around a bit, since we now have a spanking new Private Server forum.

This thread is for people looking for a private home server, it's a place to advertise your needs.

People with private servers who are looking for people to inhabit them can contact the people who post here.

Remember to state exactly are looking for, including server settings like CH, 3DP and timezone.

Edited by Max Planck
New subforum. Oh my.
  • Like 2

Hi all,

Regular (survivor) player looking for a:

UK based private hive

Most recent version ArmaII/Dayz version

3rd person enabled

Either locked or unlocked

No differences from standard Dayz version in e.g. Starting equipment

Edited by mrhappy

I'll start it myself. Curse my slow typing.

I'm looking for a european server, preferably set between GMT-4 and GMT-12 or thereabouts.

I like everything set to 'Off', I don't really care about 3rd person though.

I'm a 'lone wolf' kind of player and reasonably friendly, I use a mic occasionally.

I'm looking for a fairly stable server, in the sense that it has tight knit groups who play there consistently. I'm not looking to join a group, but I love having them around. Passworded server is preferred, for 'scripting' reasons.

Having me around also gives you the chance to shoot at an annoying moderator. I can cry on command.

Edited by Max Planck
Updated
  • Like 2

Hmm, our community has a dedicated server that I manage we currently host UK 306, and a Private Hive Lingor if the interest was high enough I could spawn a Private Chernarus or public? Would be UTC-10. Our server settings are always Veteran with CH: Off

Edited by Dez.

i think none would mind, if post server`s name on which i play myself :)

Name - DE250 (yup, its german)

server info

99% daytame

frequent restart for better performance and daytime

Nametags - on

Death messages - on

Crosshair - on

Side channel - on

3rd person - on

increased vehicle quantity(about 50 or so)

helis disabled(was 3 till recent >_>)

people that:

1 using languages in side chat other then English or German

2 talking(voip) in side chat

3 dc in combat

4 and ofc hackers

will be banned.

Regular (survivor) player looking for a:

US based private hive

Most recent version ArmaII/Dayz version

3rd person enabled

No name tags

Either locked or unlocked

Have a look at my comment if you are interested in a Private lingor server :)

BTW what a good idea to make this thread as a lot of new ones have popped up with advertising :)

Edited by Byrgesen

Hello, Im The Host of the Private "DayZ - DE250"

Quick Info:

45 Players

50 Vehicles

24/7 Daytime (99%)

4Hrs Server Restart

6 Admins

Rules:

Nametags - On

Death messages - On

Crosshair - On (For Hacker Detection)

Side channel - On (Only writing allowed)

3rd person - On

Server Hardware:

CPU: 4x 3.4 GHZ

RAM: 8 GB DDR3

HDD: 2x 500 GB Sata2 (Raid 1)

Custom Events ... like Racing etc. To Win Cars or Weapons.

More about us: http://forum.cr4zy.eu (Warning: Hosts a German so its possible posts in the Forum only for Germans)

Edited by Marcel40625

Server info

Hi. Could you include server settings like Crosshair and 3DP in your description?

Denalb US1 Chicago (v1.7.2.5/build 96061) [Private Hive|Veteran|CH:ON|3DP:ON] Only Daytime - Hosted by Denalb

With all of the craziness that 1.7.2.5 and scripting has brought, I want to give everyone a second option. I created a 50 player server using a private hive for anyone to play on. Remember, with a private hive, your character will not save to other servers. You will be forced to play on my server if you want to play the same character you create on my server. Some advantages to this are:

• No server hopping/ghosting.
  • Local bans to cheaters/scripters without the need to justify on the DayZ forums.
  • Always Daytime so nightvision goggles/gamma aren't required for US players who play at night.
  • More vehicles! I've added plenty of vehicles to share including two helicopters for some nice air battles.
  • Vehicles and Tents save! Thats right. Inventories, locations, you name it, it saves.
  • Two choppers, 1 SUV, and about 50 other vehicles to find and use! I created new random spawns for most vehicles.
  • If a vehicle is deemed out of bounds/is destroyed on a server restart, the vehicle will be reset back to its original spawn point.
  • Less lag/desync as the hive is local to my server and not being flooded by thousands of servers.
  • New spawn locations on the east coast to help newcomers explore the northeast part of the map.
  • Moved the southwest spawns further east to help new spawns get to the major cities without running for 45 minutes.
  • *Future Update*Out of bounds prevention. Players/Vehicles will die/explode when crossing over to out of bounds. This will also help those who may spawn out there.
  • *Possible Update in the Future* Alt+F4 prevention.

If I see enough requests for it, I am also willing to modifiy your starting equipment if it isn't outrageous. (I was thinking about giving players some food/water and a hatchet).

I may also provide a teamspeak server if I get enough requests for it.

So come try it out. It will be up 24/7. It will be fast loading with minimal lag. I will also be able to admin it a lot better due to some extra protection I have installed for script kiddies and hackers.

Denalb US1 Chicago (v1.7.2.5/build 96061) [Private Hive|Veteran|CH:ON|3DP:ON] Only Daytime - Hosted by Denalb

I've made a twitter account and a gtalk account so you can contact me if needed. I will also post updates to the server status/upgrades.

Twitter: @DenalbHive

GTalk: denalb@teknacity.net

E-mail: denalb@teknacity.net

Feel free to contacts me with questions/issues/comments.

Edited by Denalb

Okay, so I'm a hoarder... I run a store and am looking to get away from it. I like having pretty much all items at my disposal and don't want to give them up but taking a break to join a private hive would be much more fun. I'm not into death matching but I want to end up in firefights, raiding camp sites and stealing vehicles and not bother to use tents, just vehicles.

Some basic information about a server I'd like to find:

GMT -4/+4

UK/FR

1.7.2.4 (For vehicle saving)

Third Person - Off

Tracers - Off

Nameplates - Off (Mandatory)

Crosshairs - Off

Death Messages - Off

I created a Lingor Island server with ace and acex_sm installed. Running smooth but need more people to test it. west coast players preferred as the server is in oahu, HI. Ping might not be showing correctly but west coast users should get around a 90 ping. come to the website http://dayzoahu.webs.com and register and head to the forums to get the links for the mod. hope to see u there. Trying to find bugs and work them out before i share my configuration with others. also read the faq because it changes alot of things in the game. also doubled the amount of zombies that will spawn around you. Thanks.

PS - This is a private hive so all character data is saved locally.

24/7 Daytime 62 vehicles DayZOahu.webs.com Lingor Island V034 w/ACE and ACEX_SM Mod 1.13.522 (registration required)1.7.2.5/96476

With all of the craziness that 1.7.2.5 and scripting has brought, I want to give everyone a second option. I created a 50 player server using a private hive for anyone to play on. Remember, with a private hive, your character will not save to other servers. You will be forced to play on my server if you want to play the same character you create on my server. Some advantages to this are:

• Local bans to cheaters/scripters without the need to justify on the DayZ forums.
  • Always Daytime so nightvision goggles/gamma aren't required for US players who play at night.
  • More vehicles! I've added plenty of vehicles to share including two helicopters for some nice air battles.
  • Vehicles and Tents save! Thats right. Inventories, locations, you name it, it saves.
  • Two choppers, 1 SUV, and about 50 other vehicles to find and use! I created new random spawns for most vehicles.
  • If a vehicle is deemed out of bounds/is destroyed on a server restart, the vehicle will be reset back to its original spawn point.
  • Less lag/desync as the hive is local to my server and not being flooded by thousands of servers.
  • New spawn locations on the east coast to help newcomers explore the northeast part of the map.
  • Moved the southwest spawns further east to help new spawns get to the major cities without running for 45 minutes.
  • *Future Update*Out of bounds prevention. Players/Vehicles will die/explode when crossing over to out of bounds. This will also help those who may spawn out there.

If I see enough requests for it, I am also willing to modifiy your starting equipment if it isn't outrageous. (I was thinking about giving players some food/water and a hatchet).

So come try it out. It will be up 24/7. It will be fast loading with minimal lag. I will also be able to admin it a lot better due to some extra protection I have installed for script kiddies and hackers.

I've made a twitter account and a gtalk account so you can contact me if needed. I will also post updates to the server status/upgrades.

Checked out your server last night. Logged in got shot in the face after 5 seconds! Ha Ha!

Logged back in and had a great time - no hacks. Even met my first friendly in about 3 months.

Good job

Me and my brother just found out about DayZ, weve been playing the last couple of days and are tired of hackers. Both in our 30's mature hardcore gamers. Looking for a private server that is friendly ,normal settings, 3dp, no extras no perks tired of investing over 4 hours of game time then to be nuked or teleported to our deaths.we are eastcoast so prefer no lag. thanks!!!

Hello there,

i'm looking for european based server with everything turned OFF(3rd person, crosshair, nameplates, deathmessages tracers)

Language doesn't really matter since i'm more of a loner(or with my own group), but otherwise english/german is fine.

I'd also like the server to be NOT only daytime, because i love playing at night(without nvg too ^^)

I attempted to join this server and was getting a "Wait for Host" message. Im assuming that it is just a server side bug that requires it to be restarted. Im interested in joining beacuse I grow tired of all the scripters out there and am looking for a new team to join, as my last one has broken up. I will keep attempting to join, and I hope to see you in game.

Yes, this is a good server but DEFINITELY not the best performance wise. At one point, I could join the game as OPFOR, and my game crashed. Joining was extremely slow during "Receiving data." Your server is one hell of a bastard. Somethings to take note of.

Edited by Deathstrike616

is there any change the mods could make a post in one of theese stickies?

regarding advertisement for server, maybe make a template? alot of people are advertising now and they arent giving the correct info.

I know its more work for the mods, so im not keeping my hopes up hehe, but it would help abit with all the advertisement here.

Figured I'd plop down the information about the server I currently play on, seeing as it can be relevant to those seeking the same home as I have.

Guidez' Derp DayZ Server

'Cause every DayZ server needs some derp

Name: Derp Dayz

IP: 74.208.71.244

Port: 2302

Password: none (Whitelist)

Slots: 50

Map: Chernarus

3DP: On

Crosshair: On

Voice: On

DayZ: 1.7.2.5

ARMA Beta: 96015

Vehicle Count: 64 (more info below)

Server Location: GMT -7

Day/Night Cycle: 24x7 Daytime, running in 12PM-6PM Cycles

About:

Derp DayZ is run by Guidez, the down and dirty guide maker of DayZ Guidez (youtube). I've put a ton of work into the server, and so far it has payed off. The players on the server have been loving the login speed, and even high ping users have been having a great time on the server. We currently have players ranging from Australia to US to Western Europe, and all have been having great connection speeds.

Server Features:

4GB Ram

100Mbit Up/Down Un-throttled Connection

Unlimited Bandwidth

Custom Whitelist Application

Server Highlights:

Working vehicles

Working Tents

Up 24x7 except for scheduled maintenance and restarts

No hoarding off-map (insta-die just outside border)

Side Channel Chat Enabled (May be disabled after community vote)

Hourly backups of the database. Widespread hack occurred? We will restore

Vehicles:

Vehicles on this server have a chance to respawn at every server restart. Other then a database restore, we have had no glitched vehicles or messed up storage in them. Vehicles have a chance to respawn at next server restart after they have been destroyed, and since the server restarts every 6 hours, vehicles are respawned almost daily. Also, people can't seem to fly huey's, and since we have 5 of them, a huey is available almost daily.

5gTe7.png

Rules:

- No ALT+F4'ing

- No Hacking or Glitch/Bug Exploiting

- No voice chatting in Side Channel

- No clan hopping (see clans below)

- Everything else goes

Whitelist:

We have a fully functional whitelist application that no-one else has. We have no password protection because of it, and it has so far been super effective in blocking unwanted attempts to gain access to the server. The tool is so useful, we may be releasing it to the public in 1-2 weeks.

Clans, Events, and Extras:

Though still in the works, we will have a fully functional forums area on the server website. Users can create their own clans, and once your clan has 5 or more members, you can have your own protected area of the forum to schedule raids, list camp sites, etc. (Note you can only be part of one clan at a time). Additionally, each clan will have their own password-protected Teamspeak channel.

We will be hosting events in the future, once the player base has grown enough. For instance, since this is a private server, we can section off a part of the server and have a "Hunger Games" event. Another event we might plan is "Last Man Standing", where we perform a backup of the database, have them gather in an area, and blow eachothers brains out until there is only one left. This is just off the top of my head, and I am sure there will be other ideas down the road.

Interested?

Click the link below to get started!

If you want to talk to the admin directly, head on over to http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/85543-derp-dayz-private-1725-96015-whitelist/ and leave a post.

Looking for a private server in chernaurus where i can get some clan wars started, a server with good admins decent high pop, and people who are experienced and would like to wage war against 2-3 other groups of people. Anyone wanna do this? Or already doing this? We should definately get somethin like this started let me know :)

Fatal Forces DayZ Server.

Name: DayZ - CA 500 (1.7.2.6/96584) [VET] [GMT-7] Hosted By FatalForces.com

Password: none

Slots: 50

Difficulty: Veteran

3DP: On

Crosshair: On

Voice: On

DayZ: 1.7.2.6

ARMA Beta: 96584

This is a newly made Private this is hosted by one of the most well known Call of Duty 4 Clans, We own the top rated Call of Duty 4 servers in the world. This is not hosted off our box yet it’s hosted off a smaller one, but near the end of September we hope to have it all moved over.

Come and enjoy. Happy Zombie Killing.

Rules:

- No ALT+F4'ing

- No Hacking or Glitch/Bug Exploiting

- Everything else goes

Edited by HiPllFiRe

bannergxe.jpg

LAD's Private DayZ Server

Server Name: LAD's Private Dayz Server (v1.7.2.6/build 96584) | Custom Anti-Hack Scripts | VETERAN | GMT-4

Slots: 30

3DP: ON

Crosshair: OFF

Channels: Side, Direct, Vehicle, Group

Voice: ON

Teamspeak: ladgaming.com

A brand spanking new DayZ server. Anyone can join, this server is completely public. However, we use custom Anti-hack scripts to help ensure that all hackers/cheaters are eliminated. This server will also be moderated as often as possible.

Server activity is logged - logs are pruned regularly to ensure there is no suspicious/illegal activity which would result in an instant ban.

Full Server Support

If you ever have any problems in-game such as lost items, lost tents, unsaved vehicles etc. you can contact the Admin at anytime for support. We are here to ensure that all players get the best playable experience.You can PM me either on this forum or on our own forums at www.ladgaming.com. The TS is also open to anyone 24/7.

No More Hacked Weapons!

I've recently completed a simple script that will check the entire server every 30 secs for any illegal items. If illegal items are detected, they are removed. This basically works by comparing the items in the server/player gear with items in a list. If there are items found in the server that are not in that list, then they are instantly removed.

Note: This server will not be running 24/7 at this time. However, I aim to run the server everyday, for the majority of the day.

Edited by JamieG193

Looking for a private, password protected server. I'm a lone wolf who has been playing for a few months. Don't mind getting shot but being in an environment where that isn't the norm would be great. I have two total murders to my name and have never been the first to shoot. I pretty much keep to myself... just want to get away from all the hackers and. KoS nonsense of public servers... not to mention tents and vehicles not saving.

Let me know!

Soupee