Thadeum

Today I have been legitimally global banned for cheating

If any of you had bothered to actually read it you might have gleaned that it was in fact a message to the devs about the state of the game. But don't feel too bad, the lack of an attention span of over five seconds is probably the average on these forums.

• Like 3

I will enjoy finding you in the standalone and ending your miserable life over... and over... and over...

Edited by Deathstrike616

TL;DR = I bought DayZ, I wasn't very good at it and other players killed me.

Feeling the need to get the better of other players I decided I'd start 'hacking', since after all, what right does someone else have to kill me?

I told myself that wasn't the only reason and it was because of bugs and other hackers.

PS. My penis is small.

Regardless of one's skill, they can't not die from hackers.

You have NO-ONE but yourself to blame for your actions.

That's redundant due to the fact the OP never stated otherwise.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

I don't see why people get all upset about the scripters. The ones who don't thunderdome/insta-kill are helping us more than hurting us. For example,

Scripter comes in, lays down tent and fills it full of goodies, then he goes and kills some people. Noob somehow finds tent, instant jackpot for him. Another example would be scripters who spawn vehicles, you kill them and you have yourself an extra vehicle.

All games have "hackers", get used to it. Plus this game is a mod on ArmA II for Christ's sake, it's made for scripting. If it's such a big issue for people then don't play it until the stand-alone comes out.

You have a point, and people like OP don't really bother me, but having hackers/scripters gear you up (or stumbling upon a hacked crate of gear) really isn't what DayZ is about.

The best kind cheater there is?

Edited by gmaxwell1
  • Like 1

Lol..I never said I hacked. I said if I could use one, it would just be for gear...IF KILLED BY A HACKER, not a legit kill. You sir are an idiot and need to learn how to read properly and comprehension. In the end, hackers will be there. It's alpha..Either way you are going to lose your shit when the stand alone game comes out, so relax noobie. Play in a private hive server if you don't want hackers. Otherwise, man the fuck up and get over urself. boohooo!

So you believe you're entitled to hack, basically?

That's what it always comes down to, immature, entitled kids believe they have a 'right' to do it because someone else done it.

You realize this is a game and not real life, right? Who the fuck actually thinks they are "Above other players" and that is why they hack. They hack because the game is boring and after you get completely geared, there is LITERALLY nothing to do except pvp and then people just bitch about that too. Grow the hell up. Go outside for once and you won't have to deal with hackers. faggot.

You seem to be defending hackers quite a lot.

Awww, those poor hackers, they were bored/wronged by DayZ!

This totally justifies it.

Totally.

What i find the most interesting is the confusion between hackers and script kiddie assholes

The real hackers really for the most part have no interest in screwing players. They are typically just doing shit to see if they can and to be honest they are helpful at an alpha stage because they show the devs the flaws.

The problem is the script kiddie assholes that get a hold of the flaws others found and then use them to cheat and screw over hard working players because they cant beat them on their own. These kids are the cancer and they really couldn' t hack their way out of a paper bag for the most part

Edited by deidog
  • Like 1

I don't agree with hacking for sure, and somehow I have not yet been on the receiving end if it anyway, but what I seem to be seeing here is a handful of players butt-hurt from dying to hackers who just see the hacking in the title and mindlessly write a flame post. These people who are ranting saying the hackers should just 'man up' and play legit instead of hacking just because they are not good enough enough at the game and got killed should do the same, 'man up' don't QQ and move on, ignore any post with HACKING in the title too, then we will all be better off...

But saying that no beans shall be given as it is posting this like others have that helps feed the butt-hurt forum dwellers :)

What i find the most interesting is the confusion between hackers and script kiddie assholes

The real hackers really for the most part have no interest in screwing players. They are typically just doing shit to see if they can and to be honest they are helpful at an alpha stage because they show the devs the flaws.

The problem is the script kiddie assholes that get a hold of the flaws others found and then use them to cheat and screw over hard working players because they cant beat them on their own. These kids are the cancer and they really could t hack their way out of a paper bag

People use the generic term 'hacking' to describe cheating/scripting/exploiting these days.

The context isn't important, because in this example we know 'hacking' specifically refers to people scripting on DayZ.

I don't agree with hacking for sure, and somehow I have not yet been on the receiving end if it anyway, but what I seem to be seeing here is a handful of players butt-hurt from dying to hackers who just see the hacking in the title and mindlessly write a flame post. These people who are ranting saying the hackers should just 'man up' and play legit instead of hacking just because they are not good enough enough at the game and got killed should do the same, 'man up' don't QQ and move on, ignore any post with HACKING in the title too, then we will all be better off...

But saying that no beans shall be given as it is posting this like others have that helps feed the butt-hurt forum dwellers :)

The only 'flame' posts on this thread are the hacker sympathisers calling people faggots for not agreeing that it's alright.

• Like 1

People use the generic term 'hacking' to describe cheating/scripting/exploiting these days.

The context isn't important, because in this example we know 'hacking' specifically refers to people scripting on DayZ.

Lol I know but I cant help it the geek in me screams and dies a little. It everytime I see dilshits refered to as hackers. Hacker was and should be an esteemed title damnit!!

The best kind cheater there is?

The banned one?

Says something about gaming. Guy played it for four days and read someone's post on the forums about how this "game" still had bugs, it's a mod, in fucking alpha, read another's about how devs have adandomed development, they'd been at a gaming convention last fucking week, he got killed by the same bugs we've all been killed by, he lost his backpack, OH MY FUCKIN GOSH THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, someone shot him, ALTHOUGH HE CLEARLY SAID LOUD AND CLEAR FRIENDLY FRIEDLY!!!

In only four days he went from failing at the game to cheating, I guess it's always nice to get your steriotypes about cheaters confirmed, they fail so hard, are unable to overcome small obstacles, so they have to enable god mode. I mean seriously, how hard is it to gear up in DayZ?

OP creating this thread is a serious, close to criminal waste of good internet, you could have posted a fucking cat video or simply wrote I fail at games and I even fail at cheating and the world would have been a better place, instead you smear your feces on the wall and expect us to be proud of you.

• Like 10

The banned one?

Says something about gaming. Guy played it for four days and read someone's post on the forums about how this "game" still had bugs, it's a mod, in fucking alpha, read another's about how devs have adandomed development, they'd been at a gaming convention last fucking week, he got killed by the same bugs we've all been killed by, he lost his backpack, OH MY FUCKIN GOSH THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, someone shot him, ALTHOUGH HE CLEARLY SAID LOUD AND CLEAR FRIENDLY FRIEDLY!!!

In only four days he went from failing at the game to cheating, I guess it's always nice to get your steriotypes about cheaters confirmed, they fail so hard, are unable to overcome small obstacles, so they have to enable god mode. I mean seriously, how hard is it to gear up in DayZ?

OP creating this thread is a serious, close to criminal waste of good internet, you could have posted a fucking cat video or simply wrote I fail at games and I even fail at cheating and the world would have been a better place, instead you smear your feces on the wall and expect us to be proud of you.

Yes, this.

Hacking on DayZ is the virtual equivalent of overturning the table in anger.

Tantrum teens lost their beans.

Summary = Played for 4 days, experienced what every single one of us has done over and over in the last 4 MONTHS. Then became a hacker, and comes and posts his story here like he expects it to be a new testiment to the bible. Wow....just.....wow.

I dont even remember when I last time read that much text as a whole. Anyways it was a good read.

1 week? you're one lonely fuck

get some friends.... i played 2 months before i had to move on to hacking

This is basically how your post reads;

I think driving a car is boring.......I know, I'm going to drink alcohol and drive, then do drugs and drive and then combine the two if I am still bored.

I have a suggestion for these script kiddies. IF YOU ARE BORED WITH THE GAME THEN DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT. Go bang your head against the wall or play in traffic. Why ruin a great game for everyone because your life sucks and you are doomed to a life of lonliness?

• Like 1

I don't know if you are a fail troll or literally just an idiot, machine. This is my last post talking to you due to your ability to comprehend ANYTHING anyone here says. I am not defending hackers, I am defending people against dumbshits like you. You get butt hurt because people hack in A GAME! It makes me wonder if you were picked on as a kid or if you are a kid. I never said it is okay to hack and I don't agree with hackers. Yes I get upset when they kill me, but guess what. IT IS A GAME! The sooner you realize this, the quicker you will stop being a little bitch and get over it.

• Like 2

What most posters here seem to fail to realize is that ONE of the reasons people download and try a cheat is because they are simply frustrated or bored with a game. That in itself SHOULD be a lesson the dev team should take to heart.

I used maphack and Stack hacks for starcraft1 ladder for many many years.. was never bored of the game.. just wanted the best score I could get! Still love the game to death...

your statement is false to some degree. People cheat to ruin the experience for others.

The sad thing is I see something hes saying. He payed $30 for the game. Got value out of it so he doesn't care. It doesn't take long to get your monies worth in this game so having your account banned is a joke. One of the reasons I really wish DayZ standalone wasn't going to be so cheap.

Once a filthy scripter always a filthy scripter.

As Sacriel would say, "piece of shit... This guy is the scum of the earth, exploiting the game... the epitome of scum.".