ElRolle

DayZRP.com - role playing servers [DayZRP Mod|Roleplaying|Events|Strict Whitelist|Player Camps|Trade Post]

That's a nice sever, peoples are nice, You can fell the zombie mood in the air.

Server is not lagging, and community on forum is great too.

Rules are brilliant too

This is private hive but still it's a 100% better than original Dayz servers.

Hope You'll get 3rd server soon cuz of popularity : )

GL to everyone who will try to play this server :P

A question to this. What if a group of players were to build/declare a no-entry zone? Fortify it with sandbags and whatnot. Make it theirs. Would it be considered against the rules if players that entered the area were shot-on-sight, but not those that wandered by?

What if there are legitimate reasons for firing without interacting?

Awesome server, the admin Rolle is a real cool guy.

Still some assholes on the server, but a LOT less than on public hives!

Don't lie, you hate me, remember? :D

A question to this. What if a group of players were to build/declare a no-entry zone? Fortify it with sandbags and whatnot. Make it theirs. Would it be considered against the rules if players that entered the area were shot-on-sight, but not those that wandered by?

What if there are legitimate reasons for firing without interacting?

If You warned them and after ~~5-10s they're still going to You'r territory or place - You can shoot them.

Edited by Nekkio

We are working on building a small military camp that can be taken by players and clans, if this sounds interesting. That way you can claim it and then defend it without having to build anything.

I have some great experiance from this server. No matter how you play there is something here for everyone :)

We are working on building a small military camp that can be taken by players and clans, if this sounds interesting. That way you can claim it and then defend it without having to build anything.

Looking forward to new TP and Camp :) It'll be like "King of the Hill"

i play on the rp server for more than a month now, and its mindblowing. the kos rules add so much depth to the game. admins and gamemasters do a good 24/7. if you are looking to add some more depth into the zombie survival than this is the server for you. if you want fast pasted shooter action and kill everything what moves: stay away.

Still accepting new players to our community. Whitelist waiting time is down to 2-3 hours if you write a good application!

So do you reply to people who does not get accepted, becaus i havent gotten a reply to my "application" yet.. (Same username as these forums)

Check the application page for your application status. You won't be notified if the status changes.

I'm playing for my third day on the server, and love that I can actually help people without having a gun aimed at my head everytime.

I end up dead most of the times I give out gear to fresh spawns, but at least here I wont ;)

First off: I just got banned from the servers over there, also IP banned from the forum, so keep that in mind while reading my post.

Why did I get banned you ask? Well, in the "trading post" over there, special rules apply. Basically you can only shoot someone who steals from you in there. I was guarding a fellas body who had died due to a bug in the TP. Two dickheads came along, looted the body and then hid it. I had asked them not to. The admin Rolle backed their decision "you cannot claim a body". Ridiculous. They refuse to discuss on that matter by the way, more to that later(*).

I couldn't do anything to the cowards inside the TP, they knew that, they stayed there in hiding, afraid to go out and get robbed by me. A lot of shit talking back and forth happened, I kept insulting them, they kept provoking me "what are you gonna do" and such.

In the end I got fed up and killed them. Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJ7yHagbaQ

I did it fully well knowing that I was breaking the rules, fully well knowing that I would get banned for it. I didn't expect to get the forum ban to be honest, but that's alright.

The ban was just, I knowingly broke the rules. It's just that the rules are shit.

(*)Rolle keeps himself out of the discussions on the rules most of the time, he basically lets his gamemasters run the show. Which is a big mistake, since some of them (not all) basically have gone full retard power trip. They bend the rules whichever way they want. Example: I was told by two "community helpers" that I was allowed to kill someone when he doesn't get out of my car even though I tell him to, in the TP.

Now "Fabian", a player some of the power tripping gamemasters dislike, shot AT a player who wouldn't get out of his car, someone ELSE then killed HIM in the TP. What do the GMs say this time? "oh you got killed righteously, you were committing violence in the TP unprovoked"... fuck yeah.

So really... this server could be so good, if Rolle got his head out of his ass and actually do some interaction with the players and listen to them. Also fire his whole GM staff and pick new people. Do a fresh start. Remove the trading post for now until a good ruleset for all the eventualities has been worked out. And listen to the players on that.

Once again - be careful with making opinions off this post - I just got banned there and even though I still feel oddly satisfied with the whole situation (they really deserved to get shot), it is possible that my view is blurred

I won't comment on the post above, I think it's crystal clear why you've been banned, the circumstances around your actions are not relevant. Also shameless bump.

Edited by Rolle

yes it is crystal clear, I wrote why, can't you read? that would ALSO explain why you write nothing in Knektens thread or in the rule suggestion thread I made before being banned... apart from the explanation I mentioned above

edit: also: q.e.d.

Edited by SoWeMeetAgain

very good server, lots of banditclans and friendlyclans focusing on trading, check them out here : http://www.dayzrp.com/f-clans-and-groups ,videos get posted there too. the shoutbox is also helpful if you want to get to know the other players on the server. i recommend this server, had some good adventures there.

We now have two Player Controlled Bases (PCBs) spawned which can be taken over and controlled by clans or groups of players :)

New whitelist system: we are now using GUIDs to whitelist!

GUID is a little problem for new players, but actually it's better than pID :3

And these PCBs - they're just awesome ^^

It's a great server, well run and interesting. It's really a breathe of fresh air after public hive servers.

It's not perfect, the rules cause a whole different set of problems and frustrations but there is no doubting that the experience is interesting and worth a go.

Alot of work has gone into making the system work as well as possible, and having different vehicles, weapons and skins is nice.

Another bonus is that generally any ass hats end up getting banned so you don't have to put up with them for long.