ElRolle

DayZRP.com - role playing servers [DayZRP Mod|Roleplaying|Events|Strict Whitelist|Player Camps|Trade Post]

Aye, 'tis a good server, I've been playing on it for a good 3 weeks now and have had heaps of fun.

It's also good to get away from that L85, cursed thing ruins the point of my ghillie.

Overall great server, apart from when it got DDoS'd by some angry German kid.

If you're thinking about joining then don't hesitate, you won't regret it.

Just a reminder: there seems to be a few "copies" of the DayZRP around that copied the rules that were created by me or the website itself. We are not affiliated or are responsible for these servers and websites in any way.

For the Brave :

Please take note that some of the sever rules have changed and modified.

Killing other players is ONLY allowed in the following situations:

- You are being shot at.

- You are being attacked/robbed/kidnapped by a bandit.

Modified -> - You are a bandit and the person you are robbing/kidnapping is not complying or is trying to escape. If the victim escapes and you lost sight of him you have 10 minutes to find him or you must make contact again. The victim who successfully escaped can no longer shoot on sight. If you are still being chased you are allowed to shot back at anytime.

- Another player is stealing your items/vehicles.

- Another player has taken a hostile action against you or stolen your items/vehicles. You have 1 hour to get revenge before your KoS rights forfeit and the items/vehicles are no longer considered yours.

------

Modified -> New Life Rule (NLR) should be followed. That means if you get killed by a certain group or individuals you cannot KoS them in revenge. Death also resets any KoS rights or vehicle owner rights you might have had. This also means that if you were killed you are a new character and cannot rejoin a conflict that your teammates are involved in. The only way to re-join the conflict is to make contact with the enemy clan/group.

------

NEW -> Submitting a false reports or exploiting the combat rules to find grey areas will result in a 3 day ban.

------

NEW -> Linking to competing websites and servers, spamming the forums or the shoutbox, creating alt accounts on the forums can result in different punishments, up to permanent ban for all your accounts and an IP range block.

+6 ds

Stats for the Brave :

Average life expectancy: 25h 5m

Unique Players: 1568

Players in Last 24h: 203

Alive Characters: 1170

Player Deaths: 9188

Zombies Killed: 306019

Headshots: 166810 (54%)

Players Killed: 1377

Bandits Alive: 21

Heroes Alive: 53

Bandits Killed: 446

Total Vehicles: 103

Shameless bump, we have now added 1.7.4.4 vehicles to regular spawn and donation shop.

Edited by Rolle

Server and the website are down as the servers are being moved. Should be back up in the evening, will try to keep you updated through this thread.

Server and the website are down as the servers are being moved. Should be back up in the evening, will try to keep you updated through this thread.

Still moving the servers? any ETA on when it should be up again? can't wait to play since i just joined a new clan:]

The server is great! I found it a few months ago and haven't played on any other server since. However we've lost a few clans recently so we could really do with some more competition!

Once the servers is back up i will offer medical helicopter transport to nearest hospital to treat everyone for their addiction traumatised by the downtime! :)

Once the servers is back up i will offer medical helicopter transport to nearest hospital to treat everyone for their addiction traumatised by the downtime! :)

Thank god for that lol

Kris

Current ETA is 13:00 UTC on monday, 3rd dec 2012. Sorry for the long downtime, it was out of my control.

Edited by Rolle
  • Like 5

Take all the time you need Rolle,you deserve it, have some beans :)

• Like 1

Current ETA is 13:00 UTC on monday, 3rd dec 2012. Sorry for the long downtime, it was out of my control.

Can't....wait...neeed...beanz!

The admin/owner is moving, thats why the servers are down, including the site. Hopefully back up by monday around 13.00 UTC