Legacy (DayZ)

Potential Graphical Artifacting Fixes

How sad that the community needs to find a way to fix these things since the devs have abandoned the mod now. Anyway, much appreciated. Will try later.

The easiest way I have seen to fix them temp quickly is to press ESCAPE then ALT+ENTER once it goes windowed mode and receives then do it again to get back full screen and the glitches are gone temp. Repeat if it does not work but I have had 95% success with this.

Running AMD 6950 2GB Unlocked on 12.8 drivers

^^ I do that every time and so far it works. Sometimes it won't work the first time, but it still is the only thing that actually helps at all.

Awesome!!!! Thanks

It isn't Only the soldiers, The list i have found is: Soldiers, Wired fencing, rarley smashed cars....

Well, changing my 3D Resolution to a random resolution and then back to 100% works for me most of the time. I tried some of these and they didn't work. In addition, changing video memory from your choice of selection to any other selection also works for me.

Can confirm that the ATi fix has fixed the issue completely, THANKYOU SO MUCH ARRRGHH!!!

People, Members and Derp's alike,,,,

If you see a spam/bot*******hit the REPORT button.

Thankyou.

Flashing drink meter

Only have Mountain Dew :S

anditsgone

Let's celebrate fellas.

The ATI tool worked pretty well for me. I was actually able to navigate through an airfield with minimal artifacts the artifacts I did see were manageable.

Appearently someone showed on another thread that he's still getting artefacts... I'm praying I don't anymore. If not, idd... removing dead bodies would have been the end of it!

If he problem is the multi threading why dont you simply

1.taskmanager

2.Process tab

3. Right click arma process and select afinity

Im trying it with 2 cores instead of 4 since ive got 2 physical and 2 hyper threaded

Up so far it is perfect

Im heading to NW Airfield ill update after

If he problem is the multi threading why dont you simply

1.taskmanager

2.Process tab

3. Right click arma process and select afinity

Im trying it with 2 cores instead of 4 since ive got 2 physical and 2 hyper threaded

Up so far it is perfect

Im heading to NW Airfield ill update after

Was able to loot the entire airfield without ANY graphical glitches what so ever.

It is the first time Im able to see it completly

Taking a cigarette and alchool break then I'll relogin and keep you guys updated as if this is an actual fix that is working for real due to the fact I do understand the issues.

Every single "fixes" i've come so far was being throwed out by someone who seems to try every single graphic related randomly until he got something.

Was able to loot the entire airfield without ANY graphical glitches what so ever.

It is the first time Im able to see it completly

Taking a cigarette and alchool break then I'll relogin and keep you guys updated as if this is an actual fix that is working for real due to the fact I do understand the issues.

Every single "fixes" i've come so far was being throwed out by someone who seems to try every single graphic related randomly until he got something.

Came back from work.

Logged into Chern NW airfield

Still NO GLITCHES at all

Did those graphic manipulation to try to make those glitches show while having those multi-threaded disable

I'll keep playing almost all day long.

I will update with a reply every time I've approched and looted a military spawn location glitches-free

Up so far

3 times

3 glitches free gameplay in the worst location for that

After my next sessions if I'm still enjoying a graphical artifact free gameplay I'll post up my specs and the details of what I've did