Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Zer0

Fucking Humanity...

After the new patch, my humanity has started out at around -75000, I was like, "Whoa, this is weird." So, after I die later on, I notice that my humanity is back at zero, so I deduced that humanity resets after you die. When I log out an hour later and play at an even later time, my humanity comes back at -75000. I then realize that humanity is tied to your account, and I am completely angered by the fact that I don't have the fair chance of becoming a normal survivor again. Now, I'm being killed on sight since I have the banit skin, and I can't get the hero skin unless I blood bag someone over 100 times... If someone knows how to reset it, please let me know. I can't become a normal survivor and be friendly because of this.

Hope you learned your lesson, have fun looting cherno hostpitals!

• Like 24

Backdate to the previous version.

Also, I am one of the few people who give bandits a chance to not be arsebags and do not shoot them on sight.

Edited by Steve.C

I have the same thing, and a few bandits don't have the bandit skin, so I get more murders from killing bandits...

• Like 1

Humanity was never hidden as something that was being consistently tracked...

I smell someone that has been shooting in elektro.

• Like 3

After the new patch, my humanity has started out at around -75000, I was like, "Whoa, this is weird." So, after I die later on, I notice that my humanity is back at zero, so I deduced that humanity resets after you die. When I log out an hour later and play at an even later time, my humanity comes back at -75000. I then realize that humanity is tied to your account, and I am completely angered by the fact that I don't have the fair chance of becoming a normal survivor again. Now, I'm being killed on sight since I have the banit skin, and I can't get the hero skin unless I blood bag someone over 100 times... If someone knows how to reset it, please let me know. I can't become a normal survivor and be friendly because of this.

Are you seriously crying about getting killed on sight after you've done that to enough people to reach -75000? Oh, it must be a bug right? That's it. That's the ticket.

• Like 31

Change your clothing, equip a ghillie suit. At least it works for me, fucks up the humanity system and starts to regenerate it like crazy. Even over 2500 it continues to regen.

Edited by Shaimou
  • Like 1

Get to bagging and bandaging , gonna be a long haul dude. Fortunately for us who are not kos , when the humanity became a factor we were all pleasantly surprised by the new survivor clothes.

Enjoy the head gear ;)

• Like 2

You played like a dick, now that it is shown, you are mad?

It was always known that humanity was still there, and at some point it would be a factor again.

If you want to "fix"/reset it, buy a new copy of arrowhead.

"I can't become a normal survivor and be friendly because of this." Well you aren't a survivor, you are a KOS-POS bandit. And you aren't friendly. So why would that bother you?

It shall be my pleasure to kill you on sight. Even tho I am a carebear.

• Like 9

My humanity is exactly at Zero, which is really funny since I patched up a lot of guys and also shoot some survivors, my stats now get reset every time I start to play but Im always stuck to the bandit skill at the first 10 minutes.

Actually, I have been playing for 4 months now, and all kills I have made are from self-defence. They all counted as murders due to the broken bandit system.

• Like 3

Boo Hoo! The poor little bandit is annoyed at being shot at on sight.

You do understand karma right?

Thats a hell of a lot of self defence kills you got there.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 2

Wow, all these negative posts really shows how much of a dick the community is...

• Like 6

Wow, all these negative posts really shows how much of a dick the community is...

it's kind of absurd that he's complaining about a situation he created for himself.
  • Like 7

Again, more negative posts even though I was just simply saying how annoyed about how it would take me 300 blood bags or 44 hours in-game without losing humanity.

You can't just complain about something that was your own fault on the forums and expect someone on here to help you fix it. We are not miracle workers.

Actually, I have been playing for 4 months now, and all kills I have made are from self-defence. They all counted as murders due to the broken bandit system.

Huh, I have played for 4 months too... and my humanity is 3100.... having killed 4 people. pretty sure you are a KOS-POS, like I said. Or you are walking around elektro, waiting for people to shoot at you.

• Like 1

It is not hard to avoid killing somebody, lay down suppressing fire, and back out. Profit.

I was simply stating and simply asking. Everyone always misinterpret these things.

It is not hard to avoid killing somebody, lay down suppressing fire, and back out. Profit.

Back out as in disconnecting?

Honestly, just go to a hospital and fill up your pack with blood bags. Run along the coast until you see a fresh spawn. Shoot them until they're unconscious (not dead) then constantly bloodbag them. Break their legs when you're out of blood, then bandage them and then continue on your way, leaving them helpless and stranded. Being a good person like this really boosts the humanity ;)

Edited by GhostPressure
  • Like 4

Back out as in disconnecting?

"Back out" as in run away and hide, while he/she is busy thinking you are fighting back.

Was that really hard to understand? or do I need to add a "(NOT ALT-F4)" to my post?

• Like 1