caspar

DE10 - Server Thread <(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>

just wait a couple of minutes, if it still appears you have to reconnect. I've tried it now twice and was able to connect w/o problems. The Server only gets hammered by ppl who try to connect which only delay the creation on character screen.

Aww man, server full, I'm not pressing Enter fast enough, dude!

While joining I noticed that there is an AI player O_o

Edited by Andrej Dudev

Logging in still seems extremely slow. Stuck on creating character for the past 10 minutes.

10.07.2012 - Serverupdate

- There was a Rollback from the new 0.6.1 hive to the old 0.4.1 which i could only now setup on DE 10.

- We will see what will happen next and when the Server will be also updated.

Edited by Caspar

Do you think that tomorrow (11 july) will be everything ok to play?

Also, I think you will have to modify the ascii title for DE 10 in the first page :)

Edited by Andrej Dudev

11.07.2012 - Serverupdate

- Entrypost of this Thread edited because the Forumupdate screwed it.

- Updated to ArmA2 Beta Patch 94700 (Changelog)

- You NEED now the latest Beta Patched Client (min. 94700) to connect to DE10!

- There are currently a lot of Desync problem thanks to the Old Hive (0.4.1) and the New 1.7.2. Hopefully the new Server will be released soon too.

@Andrej,

I'm sorry, but i don't think so. I've tried to run the DayZ Server - COMPLETLY - alone on the ESX Server with (nearly) all Serverhardware dedicated to him. Still lags and desync occur. I've even checked the Network, also the Backbone Connection. If there is a problem it's behind my possibilies to solve it. But to be honest, this was always the case if a new 'big' update like 1.7.2 is released. So it's just a matter of time until it will be solved from Dev side.

P.s.: Other Serverhosts have the same issue: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28745-desyncing-my-server-or-hive/

Edited by Caspar

Some Funny Facts

This Thread is ...

#4 of Most Replies (completley without pinned Threads)

#5 of Most Replies (only pinned Threads which have higher Replies are counted)

#13 of Most Replies (with pinned Threads, even with lower Replies count)

#15 Most Viewed (completly without pinned Threads)

#21 Most Viewed (only with pinned Thread which have higher Views are counted)

#25 Most Viewed (with pinned Threads, even with lower View count)

... of Section 'Sever General'

Well, it seems that we have to wait for 1.7.2.1 hotfix as mentioned in their twitter account while they test it. (http://dayzmod.com/f...721-test-patch/)

Some Funny Facts
Because there is quality here.

P.S.: damn I hate this new edit function.

Edited by Andrej Dudev

11.07.2012 - Serverupdate

- Refreshed redirect of http://dayzmod.eu to the new forum architecture.

- Changed the netconfig to v0.19 (v0.18 was skipped last time due problems).

- Please report any lags, specially if they are occur more often as yesterday.

About the dayzmod.eu, what's the meaning of redirecting to a "file not found" error?

I'm a bit confused. :(

post-18812-0-33688000-1342019033_thumb.p

Edited by Andrej Dudev

Depending on your location it can take up to 24 Hours until the Domain is visible for you. But to solve the mystery: Its only redirecting to the first Post of this Thread :) So no big deal.

Damn it, I patched to beta 94876 and for some reason is not backward compatible with 94700 and can't login.

I'm searching for a way to uninstall the beta patch and revert the 94700.

Edit 01: as I suspected this beta patch is not backward compatible because the signature is 1.61.94876

Edit 02: to revert, if the uninstaller don't works, download the 94700 patch ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_94700.zip , download the original 1.60 Operation Arrowhead .exe ( http://www.mediafire...1boywk1ckx9f554 ) (you can extract it with winrar/7zip) and:

1. go to arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion folder and delete the "beta" folder

2. return to the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder and rename/delete arma2oa.exe

3. extract the .exe from the archive (arma2oa160.7z) inside the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder

4. install beta patch 94700 (don't forget to copy arma2oa.exe from the beta folder inside the main folder, paste and overwrite).

5. ???

6. profit

Edited by Andrej Dudev
  • Like 1

@Andrej,

And now you can reinstall it again ^^, i've updated to v94876 (ArmA2:OA v1.61).

12.07.2012 - Serverupdate

- Updated to ArmA2 Beta Patch v94876 (ArmA2:OA v1.61) (Changelog)

- You NEED now the latest Beta Patched Client (min. 94876) to connect to DE10!

- I have currently no internet connection, and this may keep up until weekend. Don't wonder if my support is degraded in this time ^^.

• Like 1

Ah well, great, updating now.

At least now I know how to revert a beta patch.

Edited by Andrej Dudev
  • Like 1

From the server browser I see that DE10 is updated to 1.7.2.2 but this patch was not supposed to be made public and was mistakenly published by Six Updater.

1.7.2.3 is now avaiable.

Source: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31571-hotfix-build-1723-rolling-update/

Edited by Andrej Dudev

i know i know ^^, just the problem that i am unable to 'surf' as i wish to because my (private) internet provider has huge connection problems. Thats why you have to wait longer then usually.

I've updated yesterday to Client v1.7.2.2 and Server v0.6.2pre and now to Client v1.7.2.3 , Hive v0.6.2.1 and Arma2 OA Beta Patch v94945.

13.07.2012 - Serverupdate

- Updated to Clientversion v1.7.2.2

- Updated to Serverversion v0.6.2pre

14.07.2012 - Serverupdate

- Updated to ArmA2 Beta Patch v94945 (ArmA2:OA v1.61) (Changelog)

- You NEED now the latest Beta Patched Client (min. 94945) to connect to DE10!

- Updated to Clientversion v1.7.2.3

- Updated to Serverversion v0.6.2.1

- I still have only Mobile Connection to the Internet, count with degraded support from my side until its fixed by my lokal Internet Service Prodiver.

- Please leave a Post if all working fine or not, because i am unable to test it myself :S

Edited by Caspar

I checked the server and logged in but it seems that I'm unable to join the lobby.

The game receives DE10 motd but stays at "Waiting for host" message.

I'm using beta 1.61.94945 with 1.7.2.3

http://img171.images...12071400001.jpg

EDIT01: Based on feedbacks off the main 1.7.2.3 discussion IT SEEMS that there are problems with beta patch 94945 but with 94876 everything is ok.

Source: http://dayzmod.com/f...500#entry308715 | http://dayzmod.com/f...500#entry309146

EDIT02: I reverted to 94876 and I was able to log in without any problem in other 1.7.2.3|94876 servers so it should be the beta patch atm.

post-18812-0-87961900-1342248595_thumb.j

Edited by Andrej Dudev

@Andrej,

You are my lifesaver. I rolled back to v94876, please try it again now.

Btw. i've got an e-mail of my ISP that the connection will be soon available again. Now i am interested what they mean with 'soon' exaclty ^^.

14.07.2012 - Serverupdate

- Rolled back to ArmA2 Beta Patch v94876 (ArmA2:OA v1.61) (Changelog)

- You should roll back to the above mentioned Patch lvl too, otherwise you will have connection problems (Thx a lot @Andrej Dudev for this hint).

Edited by Caspar

I checked the server and logged in but it seems that I'm unable to join the lobby.

The game receives DE10 motd but stays at "Waiting for host" message.

I'm using beta 1.61.94945 with 1.7.2.3

http://img171.images...12071400001.jpg

EDIT01: Based on feedbacks off the main 1.7.2.3 discussion IT SEEMS that there are problems with beta patch 94945 but with 94876 everything is ok.

Source: http://dayzmod.com/f...500#entry308715 | http://dayzmod.com/f...500#entry309146

EDIT02: I reverted to 94876 and I was able to log in without any problem in other 1.7.2.3|94876 servers so it should be the beta patch atm.

+1 on this :) ..

Btw. i've got an e-mail of my ISP that the connection will be soon available again. Now i am interested what they mean with 'soon' exaclty ^^.

Glad to hear that

Edited by Corvax

It seems all tents are gone since the last two updates. I put a tent up (several, actually, and in different locations) when the server was 1.7.2.0 and now it's all gone.

Can others confirm?

Edited by Athrins

It seems all tents are gone since the last two updates. I put a tent up (several, actually, and in different locations) when the server was 1.7.2.0 and now it's all gone.

Can others confirm?

I can confirm this. Seems that all tents are gone right now. I hope a restart of the server will fix this, otherwise every tent will be gone forever.

- Updated to Serverversion v0.6.2.1

According to this post can you verify that this serverversion (v0.6.2.1) is the correct one right now, Caspar? I don't bother with ghillie suits, just wondering what the correct hive version is right now.

Edited by phEus808

right outside the farm south of Berezino a zombie spawned on me, 1 hit and broken bones (I had no morphine but I was 100m away from the hospital)

kill him with revolver just to see another one spawns 10m away from me, rinse and repeat 10 times

I log out because it would make no sense to keep going like that

log back, stuck at loading I force close arma

relog and I am at Otmel 9k blood, broken bones and all my stuff still on me

thanks God Rocket said he fixed the endless spawn bug and zeds spawning closer than 30m from players like 4 patches ago, otherwise I'd be fucked.

Oh, wait, I am.

btw, 5 min prior to all this on the other side of the farm I had another zombie endlessly respawning on me, and the same happened on the deer stand another 50m east of it

Edited by pod

@phEus808,

yes its 0.6.2.1 (see initial Post of this Thread).

right outside the farm south of Berezino a zombie spawned on me, 1 hit and broken bones (I had no morphine but I was 100m away from the hospital)

kill him with revolver just to see another one spawns 10m away from me, rinse and repeat 10 times

I log out because it would make no sense to keep going like that

log back, stuck at loading I force close arma

relog and I am at Otmel 9k blood, broken bones and all my stuff still on me

thanks God Rocket said he fixed the endless spawn bug and zeds spawning closer than 30m from players like 4 patches ago, otherwise I'd be fucked.

Oh, wait, I am.

btw, 5 min prior to all this on the other side of the farm I had another zombie endlessly respawning on me, and the same happened on the deer stand another 50m east of it

they are tweaking zombies and they actually did make em broken in 1.7.2.1 on purpose, so I see it as a side effect of that.

We've been having the same problems but you really shouldnt get hit by zombies :P seeing that you can easily avoid them or lose em.