SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

sihte I think your server is automatically running when they send you the login info. Check your filters for dayz commander and six launcher because it should automatically show up. Try closing out of the program and re-opening it and searching again. If it's still not their join your server using the multiplayer option when you start the game. Filter for your server and join it.

Edited by Zombie Camper

As a customer of SS, I'd like to state that I am very happy with the service. Good people!

Thanks

US 2942

Update: We are working hard on fixing up an issue with BEC. Some servers might restart during this time! Thanks for your patience.

Good news...my server has had the status 'starting' all day and is now on 'error'.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

I guess im not the only one. My server crashed this morning, and gave me an error which didnt allow me to restart. Once it finally did restart we have no hive connection. Been this way for about 3 hours. I put a ticket in and have updated but no reponse so far. Between this BEC issue and what ever is going on this morning its been down for most of two days now.

Weirdly enough my server was on the "stopped" status after being up earlier this morning. I went ahead and started it again and it seems to have started again i'll have to wait and see. Hopefully BEC gets fixed up soon. I hit 40/40 players yesterday and was getting a lot of performance issues (mainly loading in after death or joining in general) which took anywhere from 3-5 minutes to load in. After about an hour with 40 people I was getting a lot of hackers entering my server. Some had hacked weapons, and at the end of it all a hacker enabled voice chat over global and started taking everyones gear/killing people with scripts. I was forced to restart the server immediately and luckily I spawned back in with all my gear.

I know hacking isn't something you can totally stop, but I am hoping for upcoming solutions to help manage these issues, starting with a functional BEC :) I really don't like that DayZ requires so much information in order for me to ban someone from a server i'm paying for. I can understand for global bans, but if I don't want someone to play on my server why shouldn't I be allowed to ban? I find it's a poor system for that.

I know hacking isn't something you can totally stop, but I am hoping for upcoming solutions to help manage these issues, starting with a functional BEC :) I really don't like that DayZ requires so much information in order for me to ban someone from a server i'm paying for. I can understand for global bans, but if I don't want someone to play on my server why shouldn't I be allowed to ban? I find it's a poor system for that.

You can ban people from your server, I do it all the time on mine. You need to either get the BE Rcon or use the much friendlier DART here on the forums.

Good news...my server has had the status 'starting' all day and is now on 'error'.

All day? I don't see any support tickets (or maybe I answered a while back)

All should be OK now.

I guess im not the only one. My server crashed this morning, and gave me an error which didnt allow me to restart. Once it finally did restart we have no hive connection. Been this way for about 3 hours. I put a ticket in and have updated but no reponse so far. Between this BEC issue and what ever is going on this morning its been down for most of two days now.

Please submit a support ticket as soon as you notice the issue so that we can best resolve the issue.

Your issue was with 1 of our servers and was related to the BEC issue we were having. It was fixed today (after many hours of problem solving). Please let us know to move your billing cycle back extra days for the down time.

Edited by SurvivalServers

All day? I don't see any support tickets (or maybe I answered a while back)

All should be OK now.

Support ticket #435080. You did answer it indeed :)

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

1.7.2.6 was just released! We will be making this available on all of our servers today. Please be patient as this will take a few hours to get around to everyones server.

Hope we can update our server soon..you guys are awesome!

Ditto, cannot wait to get testing :D

Same here, for some reason in my server boats are spawning on land hopefully the update fixes them. Buddy text me earlier today while I was working that DayZ updated and I been watching my email for the update from SurvivalServers ever since.

You guys are adding the latest ARMA2 version (96584) as well right?

Edited by Zacx

Same here, for some reason in my server boats are spawning on land hopefully the update fixes them. Buddy text me earlier today while I was working that DayZ updated and I been watching my email for the update from SurvivalServers ever since.

You guys are adding the latest ARMA2 version (96584) as well right?

The boats spawn on land due to the vehicles not saving. Some vehicles would turn into others when restarted eg, ATV - PBX, Blue Ural - UAZ, Flame Motor bike - Tractor, Huey - Tractor.

So yeah this should be fixed.

Yeah just got the 1.7.2.6 patch come up on my control panel but nothing for the newest Beta meaning I can't update yet :(

Weird things happening too, DayZ Commander and the Arma II in game browser wouldn't show or let me join my server, yet my Rcon tool is letting me on and showing 6 players online....strange ey.

Oh well, hope everything is ready to go soon ^_^

Had server for a couple of days - top notch so far. We had 25 players on last night and performance was still fine. (50+ fps for those with good enough PCs to be able to experience it. Not me though! :(), no desyncs, very good (this is a DE server for those looking for a european based server).

Support is very quick to respond, 1.7.2.6 on there already, rolled back beta patch where issues experienced. Recommended so far.

UPDATE: 1.7.2.6 is now available for every server as well as Beta 96584!

No option to update beta on US 2895

Can't even play on my server, just says Waiting for host

Edited by tommygunyeah

No option to update beta on US 2895

Same on DE 2952

Edited by cyrq

The beta isn't there for me and I lost my LID with the BEC Bug. Ticket number #671319