SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Just wanted to update. After a horrible experience with Vilayer where they didn't have out server up until after 2 days we went with Survival Servers. SS had our server up and running within 3 hours as advertised and the quality has been excellent so far. Vilayer has abysmal customer service and they don't live up to their guarantees.

still no server :(
You submitted 2 different orders and we wanted to know which you wanted.. once your location was confirmed we had you up and running within 30 minutes.

Update: 8 pre-whitelisted remaining!

Edited by SurvivalServers

You submitted 2 different orders and we wanted to know which you wanted.. once your location was confirmed we had you up and running within 30 minutes.

Update: 8 pre-whitelisted remaining!

Yea i got the server no problems thanks again guys!

We hired these guys to host our second server.

And i have to say that so far they have been AMAZING!

Compared to Vilayer these guys kicks ass!

There servers seems to be more stable, lower ping and far from as much desyncs, have only experienced one VERY minor desync so far.

Not to mention there support!

You are counting minutes when it comes to support with these guys, while you count hours and even days with

Vilayer!

Much cred to these guys!

Highly recomended!

We hired these guys to host our second server.

And i have to say that so far they have been AMAZING!

Compared to Vilayer these guys kicks ass!

There servers seems to be more stable, lower ping and far from as much desyncs, have only experienced one VERY minor desync so far.

Not to mention there support!

You are counting minutes when it comes to support with these guys, while you count hours and even days with

Vilayer!

Much cred to these guys!

Highly recomended!

Thanks buddy :)

Just ordered a Server of yours with a few friends after reading all the awesome reviews. Looking forward to having a server hosted by you fine peoples, just wondering how the TCAdmin works, Right now we have gotten our Email stating that the server is live though we have been unable to log into the TCAdmin via the link in our email and the username/PW also provided. Every time any of us try to log in using that info there is an error "Wrong Name or Password". Thanking you in advance

Edited by Acix

Just ordered a Server of yours with a few friends after reading all the awesome reviews. Looking forward to having a server hosted by you fine peoples, just wondering how the TCAdmin works, Right now we have gotten our Email stating that the server is live though we have been unable to log into the TCAdmin via the link in our email. Please advise... thanks in advance

Were glad to have you with us! Please submit a support ticket and we will get you all fixed up!

UPDATE: 20 servers available in Los Angeles, CA!!! Sale ends soon!

Any1 else having this issue: We watch our server close. Today we found a player who some how had a "hacked body" and 15 more copies of it standing at the gas pump. So like any admin should we restarted the server. We like to do 2x restarts to ensure ppl get tents back (usually works) and vehicles respawn. Now the server issue.

We had other admin "friends" that restart their servers(not using this service, hence the post here) ALOT and they can restart AND play in less then a 5-10 minutes time frame... We restart our server and sometimes cant log back in for an hour. Seriously?

Please help if you same issue OR if you have a suggestion of what I might be doing worng on my end.

Thanks Ceno S.Sservers US 2882

Sigh: Was waiting over 40 minutes: Stopped and tried 1 last start up.. Huge disappointment

Edited by cenobite

I have been VERY happy here so far and I will be doing the double restarts tonight to hopefully alleviate the vehicle/tent save issue.

The only gripe I have so far is the TCadmin sub-users can't even check logs for when I am absent. But BEC and another thing may help alleviate that soon.

Any1 else having this issue: We watch our server close. Today we found a player who some how had a "hacked body" and 15 more copies of it standing at the gas pump. So like any admin should we restarted the server. We like to do 2x restarts to ensure ppl get tents back (usually works) and vehicles respawn. Now the server issue.

We had other admin "friends" that restart their servers(not using this service, hence the post here) ALOT and they can restart AND play in less then a 5-10 minutes time frame... We restart our server and sometimes cant log back in for an hour. Seriously?

Please help if you same issue OR if you have a suggestion of what I might be doing worng on my end.

Thanks Ceno S.Sservers US 2882

Sigh: Was waiting over 40 minutes: Stopped and tried 1 last start up.. Huge disappointment

Fixed! Make sure you don't use special characters like " or = in your server name or MOTD!

Regarding the Battleye #87 error on fresh servers

This is a hive issue for new servers. You will have to wait for the hive to sync with your server. This process can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours.

Regarding 1.7.2.5 / hive 0.7.3 issues with tents/vehicles savingAll servers are facing this issue.One thing you can do is:

• Stop your server
  • Roll your server back to 1.7.2.4 + Hive 0.7.2 in the updates section by clicking "Install"
  • Then re-install the Battleye update by clicking "install"

This should prevent tents and vehicles from not saving properly. Please allow 30 minutes for your server to sync with the Hive after doing this.

Hopefully 1.7.2.6 will be released shortly, to fix the vehicle and tent bug!

UPDATE: 10 Germany servers for sale and tons in Los Angeles, CA!!!!

Cool fixed and running ty S.Servers

BTW we are finding 2x starts DOES tend to save tents, and re-spawn vehicles

That's great. Have you tried saving a vehicle with gear in another location using this method?

So far our clan server is running amazing for us. And hopefully you guys can get BEC running soon, it has some features I would love to have especially the auto messaging to server.

Edited by RedRumy3

Do you guys have your private servers up and running yet? If so or not, how much would they be running for price-wise?

Do you guys have your private servers up and running yet? If so or not, how much would they be running for price-wise?

That's something we are working on.. no ETA at the moment. Have not decided on a price either.

That's something we are working on.. no ETA at the moment. Have not decided on a price either.

Alright Thanks.

So big problem with this company so far. I bought the server 2 days ago, have had horrible dsync problems! Most of the time people get kicked because of this! I have tried to contact them but unfortunately their website is also down! I'm about a few hours from disputing my money from paypal, because this is not at all what i paid for!

I will post an update for what happens! For now i wouldnt buy!

Edited by IIA7XII

Regarding the Battleye #87 error on fresh servers

This is a hive issue for new servers. You will have to wait for the hive to sync with your server. This process can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours.

Any way to force this to sync? You guys rocked and got my server up and running in less than 2 hours after I ordered it, but its been about 18 hours now and its still unplayable. I was also getting and #54 error and tried to do a service ticket but your website was down.

So big problem with this company so far. I bought the server 2 days ago, have had horrible dsync problems! Most of the time people get kicked because of this! I have tried to contact them but unfortunately their website is also down! I'm about a few hours from disputing my money from paypal, because this is not at all what i paid for!

I will post an update for what happens! For now i wouldnt buy!

You live in Ohio and bought a server in Frankfurt, Germany. Your latency must be the reason why you are having desync issues.

Any way to force this to sync? You guys rocked and got my server up and running in less than 2 hours after I ordered it, but its been about 18 hours now and its still unplayable. I was also getting and #54 error and tried to do a service ticket but your website was down.

Could you open a support ticket about this so we can look into it?

You live in Ohio and bought a server in Frankfurt, Germany. Your latency must be the reason why you are having desync issues.

Could you open a support ticket about this so we can look into it?

First off, most of the people playing are from Europe. Im having dysnc issues due to your servers being of bad quality. Please do not try to pull the whole, "you live in Ohio". Soooooo generic! Its funny how people "in europe" are having a problem! Please try to treat your customer with respect and atleast look into an issue that was provided by a "paying client".

Im the only American in my group of 10. The rest are from Europe! Please explain that?

Please & Thank You.

Our servers are using high end latest generation hardware on premium bandwidth providers housed in secure and reliable facilities. We ensure every one of our customers is getting hosted on high performance servers with excellent latency. The errors you are experiencing could be a number of factors including issues with the hive. We're looking at your server and will try to determine what exactly the issue is. I'll update your support ticket soon.