SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Alright we got it sorted, only problem now is crashed heli's ain't spawning loot, anybody know how to fix this?

Alright we got it sorted, only problem now is crashed heli's ain't spawning loot, anybody know how to fix this?

We are also having the same issue, we got our server setup on saturday. Apparently its a known issue, with bliss from what support told me. They said it'll be fixed within the next day or two.

Introducing Survival Servers DayZTools!!! Only available for Survival Servers Private and Community Private hive.

Control your private/community private server with our custom built Private hive control panel! This makes controlling your server easier than ever!

Features:

1.) Change your time zone in 1 click!

2.) Choose how often you want to run different tasks!

3.) Control how many vehicles you want (current max of 75)

4.) Remove wire fencing, hedgehogs, bear traps, and sand bags whenever you want!

5.) Clean up all vehicles out of bounds (off the edge of the map) This is useful if a hacker teleports your vehicles off the map.

6.) Set a max number of vehicles.

7.) Make all new vehicle spawns 100% fully repaired, or choose how much damage they have. You can also adjust the amount of fuel and a few other vehicle settings!

All current customers now have access to this tool, and all new orders can add this to their server for just $5/monthly.

This $5 is going to also include ALL NEW TOOLS that we release. So when we come out with more awesome tools, you get them for free!

When you order your server you will see it on the purchase form, just include DayZTools in your configurable options.

If you already have a PRIVATE OR COMMUNITY server and want to add on this option, purchase DayZTools at this link for just $5 monthly:

**********************CLICK ME TO GO TO ORDER FORM**************************

Screenshot:

Q8Utd.png

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 1

Bliss v3.3, Arma Beta 97239 / 97361 Updates!

We've added these updates to the Update page within TC Admin.

If you are on a community/private server you will see the bliss_v3.3 update. This is a VERY important update.

As usual, please stop your server when updating.

Tkx alot for your hard work. My server is going on pretty well :)

But im still so noob on server hosting :)

Hope those new tool will help me.

I notice the tent are not dupping anymore... (Fixed only on private hive or ?)

Also on the map tool. Look like there half of the car outside of the map.

The 3 cars i find yet dont seem to have the good location to. Any clue ?

Should i be able to see online player on the map?

tkx again! :thumbsup:

Where is the instance ID # ???

Please :blush:

You can find it listed in server.cfg. With that said, I don't seem to be able to login though, you guys have any luck with it?

You can find it listed in server.cfg. With that said, I don't seem to be able to login though, you guys have any luck with it?

I managed to get on. But I had to use a different username.

I logged in with the php database username (minus dayz) and password. Not the TC admin username

eg.

dayzjohnsmit = johnsmit

password is the php password you received

I logged in with the php database username (minus dayz) and password. Not the TC admin username

eg.

dayzjohnsmit = johnsmit

Support hooked me up. I love these guys.

• Like 1

Tkx alot for your hard work. My server is going on pretty well :)

But im still so noob on server hosting :)

Hope those new tool will help me.

I notice the tent are not dupping anymore... (Fixed only on private hive or ?)

Also on the map tool. Look like there half of the car outside of the map.

The 3 cars i find yet dont seem to have the good location to. Any clue ?

Should i be able to see online player on the map?

tkx again! :thumbsup:

Should not be outside the map. There's a weird thing we need to fix with the DayZ Map Tool which will show vehicles outside of the map area. These are actually not vehicles just a duplicate of the real map. Hope that makes some sense. Just focus on the real map :)

Where is the instance ID # ???

Please :blush:

Instance ID is in your server name (also in server.cfg "Configuration Editor" for Bliss/server.cfg as stated below) - in your server name as US XXXX (where XXXX is your instance ID)

Login to DayZTools? Shoot us a support ticket, I'll get you setup.

eg.

dayzjohnsmit = johnsmit

Yes, the username might be different from your TC Admin user. Support ticket if you are having trouble :)

Gonna test out there servers, Pending setup right now.

Should be up today, we're getting through a lot right now :)

So I just got my server, thanks Survival, however small problem- Everyone is getting kicked for Script Restric 87 right off the bat. Filed in a ticket (#878028). Just thought I'd pop here see if anyone else had encountered the same and knew the fix.

I had the same issue with my public server. I was setup with a new instance Id which seemed to fix the issue.

However, I am still having one problem...tents are empty after a server restart, even though they had gear in them and were saved prior to the restart. This issue is limited to tents only, vehicles save their state and gear correctly. Any ideas on how to resolve this one?

Many thanks!

On my private server the tent save work fine!

The tent do not dupplicate gear anymore ! I dont know if its the same for all tent on survival server and the other ???

Any Q ?

Question which beta patch is recommended with Bliss v3.3?

Question which beta patch is recommended with Bliss v3.3?

I'm not 100% sure on that answer but I will definitely look into it.

Still pending.. NOOOO!!! :P

See the update below :)

UPDATE:

All customers/future customers- We are trying to fill all orders as fast as possible, thank you for your patience. We just released our new custom DayZTools last night and have a received a lot of new orders today! Current wait time for new orders should be around 12-24 Hours, and we will adjust your billing cycle so you are not charged for downtime!

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

I'm not 100% sure on that answer but I will definitely look into it.

See the update below :)

UPDATE:

All customers/future customers- We are trying to fill all orders as fast as possible, thank you for your patience. We just released our new custom DayZTools last night and have a received a lot of new orders today! Current wait time for new orders should be around 12-24 Hours, and we will adjust your billing cycle so you are not charged for downtime!

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

How do us current server admins access the new Tools can't find a link anywhere on the site.

Check your email we sent it to everyone!

UPDATE:

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

Has anyone got BERcon or DaRT to connect? BERcon says the password is invalid and DaRT states that the login is invalid. The BEServer.cfg is in the configuration files, however it looks like it's missing from the Battleeye folder or inaccessable to add an Rcon password.

I already tried the admin password in the configuration editor. No dice.

How do we go about making bodies despawn timer longer? at the moment it's like 10 minutes, we would like it to be 1 hour +

New Teamspeak!

209.222.91.34:9987

Has anyone got BERcon or DaRT to connect? BERcon says the password is invalid and DaRT states that the login is invalid. The BEServer.cfg is in the configuration files, however it looks like it's missing from the Battleeye folder or inaccessable to add an Rcon password.

I already tried the admin password in the configuration editor. No dice.

Submit a support ticket, this is an issue which we can quickly resolve.

How do we go about making bodies despawn timer longer? at the moment it's like 10 minutes, we would like it to be 1 hour +

Looking into it. Can you send me a reminder as a support ticket? Thanks !

New Teamspeak!

209.222.91.34:9987

UPDATE: We're filling ton's of orders right now so If you are still waiting, your order will be ready very soon!

Introducing Survival Servers DayZTools!!! Only available for Survival Servers Private and Community Private hive.

Control your private/community private server with our custom built Private hive control panel! This makes controlling your server easier than ever!

Features:

1.) Change your time zone in 1 click!

2.) Choose how often you want to run different tasks!

3.) Control how many vehicles you want (current max of 75)

4.) Remove wire fencing, hedgehogs, bear traps, and sand bags whenever you want!

5.) Clean up all vehicles out of bounds (off the edge of the map) This is useful if a hacker teleports your vehicles off the map.

6.) Set a max number of vehicles.

7.) Make all new vehicle spawns 100% fully repaired, or choose how much damage they have. You can also adjust the amount of fuel and a few other vehicle settings!

All current customers now have access to this tool, and all new orders can add this to their server for just $5/monthly.

This $5 is going to also include ALL NEW TOOLS that we release. So when we come out with more awesome tools, you get them for free!

When you order your server you will see it on the purchase form, just include DayZTools in your configurable options.

If you already have a server and want to add on this option, purchase DayZTools at this link for just $5 monthly: CLICK ME TO GO TO ORDER FORM

Screenshot:

Q8Utd.png

How do we go about banning someones GUID from the server? someone nuked it then logged off but we know who it was we just can't figure out how we ban someones cd key from our server, also what logs am i meant to be looking at to find scripts hackers are using?

Bit the bullet and went for it. Super pumped about my soon to be Private Community Hive server!! Can't wait to just play and have fun with my family and not worry about being sniped and murdered by a douche!!!!