stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Same here.

I'm on top of a mountain with no trees whatsoever.

Now what?

Hi, spawned in the wilderness after disconnecting from a server at cherno... (Serv: FR vermiN)

Player Name: Nems [NEXT]

ID: 23227526

Please fix asap, thx.

Spawned 25km away from the nw of the map ;( please reset my position to somewhere between Kabanino and Stary sobor!

Name: Mewew

ID: 15767974

Thanks!

Same issue, i wouldn't try running all the way back to the map, because i ended up getting back far north just above airfield by going southeast (taped "W" for a few hrs). Logged out for a quick smoke and reconnected, and bam! Right back in the same spot 25k away from the map... This sux... I hope this can be fixed, or reset somehow.

Name: LoadedBeerMan

Player ID: 24103942

Please reset my position as well, i was west of pustoshka somewhere. Doesnt really matter as long as i am out of that never ending plains area.

Stuck in wilderness after a server shutdown

Name: Damian

ID: 19568966

Annoying bug, please reset my position

Stuck in wilderness for no reason, logged on and I was there. Would most appreciate a position move thanks!

Name: Cold Eagle II

ID: 1974534

Spawned in the wild, loosing ALL my equipment. Would very much appriciate if you can restore it (also sry, didn't see this thread).

Name: MXSteel

ID: 27041670

Spawned in wilderness, i would very much appreciate a position reset back to between mogilevka and tapolka dam

Name: Lake

ID: 23329478

My profile has been completely unable to be saved to the mainland. I am running latest version(and beta patch). I have tried spawning in the debug forest, running back to cherno and relogging. Every time i try to play again i end up back in the desert(still with my gear though) Havent been able to fix this for over a week now.

Name: Turbo

ID: 12230884

Also stuck in the wilderness after the DDos attack.

Just port me to a valid location, anyone will do.

Player Name: Conduct

Player ID: 28584774

Spawned in the far W in the desert hills,outside the map, tryed to run back twards the map and i died for no reason.

Player name: PyroQ

Player ID: 27913222

I don't know if this is related to the DDOS attack but after finally getting in to a server my AK 74 was in hand but no aiming and it wouldn't fire. I reloaded and the gun vanished from my hands and inv. WTF? I have a lot of stuff on this char with 2 days of game play. would suck to get killed and loose all that to a glitch. =(

Spawned in debug wilderness with no items, probably related to DDOS attacks, possible to move me north of devils castle in the forest area

Player name: Kenn

Player ID: 29051910

Disconnected @ NW airfield during the DDoS attacks.

Next time I log in I spawn in debug wilderness.

A position reset would be very much appreciated since I have lots of valuable stuff on me but no food or drink at all to run out from there.

Player name: turnips

Player id: 16483974

i fixed my debug situation.. helped my buddy aswell, what we did is you pretty much need to do is respawn until you actually respawn on the map.

Spawned in Debug area (not forest). 11:30 PM CST 7/1/02

Inventory completely wiped. No backpack, no items anywhere on person.

Player: [AR15]ski2060

ID: 2416064

Broke my leg and then dc'd during ddos attacks and i'm now in wilderness, I was east of zelegonorsk, would appreciate a position reset as I have alot of valuable stuff.

Player name: Infection

Player ID: 17053126

Spawned in the debug plains. I would like to get a position reset to where I logged off before the DDOS attack, which was in the forest north of Chernogorsk.

Player: [uSB]Blizzaze

ID: 22683334

Fixed. Dayz Server Canada2 was offline so I posted this, it has now come back online and I have fix the issue with the Debug wilderness.

If you log on Canada2 server you will be teleported from the debug wilderness to debug forest where you could run east for 3-5min and make it back into town. Be warned there are might be some people who camp there and kill people who log in the debug forest.

[Was running towards Pustoshka when I disconnected. Re-logged and was in the debug wilderness.

would like to reset to somewhere around Pustoshka

Player Name Dragon

Player Id 19198662]