survivalist

Devz, get your shit together.

Just a moment ago the forums were closed by Tonic due to crafty trolls being crafty.

Now, I cant find some of the threads I was following.

What the fuck, seriously? Have you guys got a grip of the game and forums?

The servers are overrun with script kiddy hackers, the forums are under some absurdly immature dictatorship, no new progress in dayz for days...

You guys are really letting this slip. Spend less time giving interviews and more time getting your shit together.

- concerned.

Just a moment ago the forums were closed by Tonic due to crafty trolls being crafty.

What do you mean?

>no new progress in dayz for days...

Kind of hard for Rocket to dev for DayZ when he's at E3. Quit being a baby, and let the DayZ staff do their jobs.

no new progress in dayz for days

Yes, silly folks and their "having other jobs" and "not getting paid to give you a free fucking game" and stuff like that.

I have an idea. Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

Be thankful you're getting an update every few days and not having to wait on a quarterly patch, but I agree about the server hacking.

I once got too attached to a thread on a forum.

After a personal intevention by my friends and family they finally convinced me to go to a rehab for forum addicts and I've been happy ever since.

I havent written a single post or followed a thread on a forum ever since!

Life's hard isn't it?

Some one needs to learn a little patience and grow the frack up.

You are playing a free mod that is in alpha, and you are a tester. Know your place.

Patience, the ruffians are making their moves since it's E3 and there is less people about. Soon enough homeostasis will return.

no new progress in dayz for days

Yes' date=' silly folks and their "having other jobs" and "not getting paid to give you a free fucking game" and stuff like that.

I have an idea. Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

[/quote']

Well, to be fair, since Rocket works for Bohemia, and they've put him on DayZ fulltime, I would say that the mod is his job.

As I said before, people need to be thankful we have weekly updates and not monthly or quarterly.

Yes, yes, im grateful and all that shit, you dickwads. But concerned nonetheless.

Yes' date=' yes, im grateful and all that shit, you dickwads. But mad nonetheless.

[/quote']

Fixed for you, go cool off.

Yes' date=' yes, im grateful and all that shit, you dickwads. But concerned nonetheless.

[/quote']

In other words "I know I shouldn't be a dick, but I am."

As long as you own it, I guess that's cool.

Yes' date=' yes, im grateful and all that shit, you dickwads. But concerned nonetheless.

[/quote']

"Concerned" is one way to put it. Whining like a spoiled child is another way to put it.

When the official version of Day Z comes out and you pay $20-40 for it, you can whine about everything not being perfect. Until then, know that Rocket is enjoying your tears.

Now' date=' I cant find some of the threads I was following.

[/quote']

Maybe if you actually read the forums you would know that due to the crafty trolls the forums got rolled back a week or two.

It has been a pretty bad week for DayZ as far as hacking is concerned, but it's all part of the alpha process. I'm just glad it happened sooner rather than later.

For someone who is complaining about lost threads he certainly cant read the news threads...

1: Rocket is away making DayZ a house hold gaming name which will in turn earn possible funding and more devs = Better game.

2: The forums/Website/Mirrors were unattack by a lone script kiddie, DDoSing and leaving Malware in the FTP.

3: Same as topic two the forums were only salvageable by doing a data base restore with a previous data base..

Don't be a little butt hurt nerd. Learn to read. Learn to respect and enjoy something that is free to you that a man has done as a SIDE PROJECT.

Butt faggot.

Why is everyone being so harsh and calling names when OP is actually bringing up some pretty legitimate questions?

I mean, the way support, staffing, information and all is done is just horribly horribly bad. And no, the compromised mirror does not surprise me at all. The team needs new players and new groups doing specific tasks along with better communication, at this current state all of the available people are running by each-other and/or working on the same issues without really knowing what the other(s) are doing.

So yes, get your shit together.

I mean' date=' the way support, staffing, information and all is done is just horribly horribly bad. And no, the compromised mirror does not surprise me at all. The team needs new players and new groups doing specific tasks along with better communication, at this current state all of the available people are running by each-other and/or working on the same issues without really knowing what the other(s) are doing.

[/quote']

Usually you don't setup a system to handle 200.000 people when you expect about 500. The bubble got a 'bit' bigger than expected and while a switch was planned after the E3-event, it appears to have been planned too late.