SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

Ahh same as peeps above , joined today got in .

My hatchet was gone fine! i dc to some other server as

my friends were playing on another server than bam

incorrent version stuff im not gonna post id as you would need

to pry my NVG and sniper from my cold dead character hands

All time spawn in the hills with old equip (on moment when problem appears).

Player InGameName : Kir00ha

Player ID: 15591942

Download and install latest beta-patch.

Hotfix is ready guys!

And a hotfix for the hotfix too. Lol.

I have reset everyone's inventory who had this problem. You will spawn with a basic weapon and some stuff. Anything in your backpack is untouched. Sorry for this trouble. There is no need to post new ID's here' date=' we will scan the database regularly to update values.

[/quote']

There goes my NVG's and GPS :-/ Oh well my MK48 was in my backpack :D

Is there a way you guys can setup a system that if this happens the HIVE stores the last two character "saves" so people wont lose as much stuff? I understand that this is alpha but for the final version this feature would make players happy instead of angry.

EDIT: Just logged in and all my stuff is here. Thanks dev team for the quick fix! But I am not scared to play until my friends can pick me up. I logged in standing in the middle of a very dangerous place!

funny how they didn't do POO in the hotfix's to fix this, rocket said he fixed it and when told he didn't just ignored it like come on Staff 180 people saying they have this issue and you ignore it? sad sad..

funny how they didn't do POO in the hotfix's to fix this' date=' rocket said he fixed it and when told he didn't just ignored it like come on Staff 180 people saying they have this issue and you ignore it? sad sad..

[/quote']

My character is fixed. When was yours screwed up? Mine got screwed up around 2AM est 6/19

It's absolute bullshit that I got my fucking inventory reset when I didn't even have this problem. I had a silenced M4A1, NVG's, Silenced m9 the works - I emailed the DayZ staff about it and noone could even reply. I know this is an Alpha but if you keep on making stupid mistakes noone is going to want to play your game. This is the 8th time I've lost all my gear to some stupid thing thats happened - why the hell would you reset peoples items and then put out a hotfix a couple of hours later. jesus christ.

funny how they didn't do POO in the hotfix's to fix this' date=' rocket said he fixed it and when told he didn't just ignored it like come on Staff 180 people saying they have this issue and you ignore it? sad sad..

[/quote']

My character is fixed. When was yours screwed up? Mine got screwed up around 2AM est 6/19

mine has been screwed for about 3 weeks. -.-

Hotfix is ready guys!

Problem solved - latest patch + v1.7.1.4:)

Hotfix is ready guys!

Problem solved - patch 1.7.1.4:)

no its not i just installed it and still get the messsage

Confirmed, updated to 1.7.1.4 and was able to play. On the downside, ALL of my gear was gone. M4 cco, coyote backpack, nvgs, rangefinder, gps, all the goodies. Started me at my last location with a makarov, blood bag, one mag, and a can of pepsi. 2 minutes later I was killed by another player. FML

Confirmed' date=' updated to 1.7.1.4 and was able to play. On the downside, ALL of my gear was gone. M4 cco, coyote backpack, nvgs, rangefinder, gps, all the goodies. Started me at my last location with a makarov, blood bag, one mag, and a can of pepsi. 2 minutes later I was killed by another player. FML

[/quote']

no it doesnt work for me your lucky.

Bug fixed for me. Not sure if was the newest 1.7.1.4 hotfix or what. I launched from the beta.exe and not through Steam.

I redownloaded all the current DayZ files, even ones that have not been worked on in a few weeks, and updated them all in my @dayz folder.

I had all my previous gear in my inventory (nvg's, M4 sd, 1911, food, ammo, bandages, etc). Did not check my pack as I was in an exposed position in Stary Sobor during the day when I logged in to a server. I quickly logged out upon opening my gear menu and seeing stuff there.

Previously I had not picked up either the crowbar or new hatchet so my situation may have been slightly different from others in this thread that received the "incorrect server version" message.

I have just installed 1.7.1.4 today, and experienced this bug for the first time.

Measures taken:

1. Removed @DayZ folder, reinstalled through SixUpdater. (failed)

2. Removed @DayZ folder, downloaded all .rar files and extracted to a new @DayZ folder. (failed)

3. Uninstalled ARMA II completely, reinstalled ARMA II and all expansions, reinstalled ARMA II latest ARMA II beta patch. (failed)

4. Tried multiple servers of the same version I was running (failed)

It seems .4 fixed it for most people but I seem to be the only one it broke. Any help coming?

Player ID:1777606

Player: [C4NT]Zero

PS: Also, I gave up and respawned, losing all my gear which I've worked for a week to build up. I still have this error. What is going on

same here.

i tryed respawn again but keep getting this error message any server.. "This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction."

Player ID : 6225350

Player name : Ahriman

dayz version : 1.7.1.4

arma2 oa version : 1.60 93825

I have reset everyone's inventory who had this problem. You will spawn with a basic weapon and some stuff. Anything in your backpack is untouched. Sorry for this trouble. There is no need to post new ID's here' date=' we will scan the database regularly to update values.

[/quote']

There goes my NVG's and GPS :-/ Oh well my MK48 was in my backpack :D

Is there a way you guys can setup a system that if this happens the HIVE stores the last two character "saves" so people wont lose as much stuff? I understand that this is alpha but for the final version this feature would make players happy instead of angry.

EDIT: Just logged in and all my stuff is here. Thanks dev team for the quick fix! But I am not scared to play until my friends can pick me up. I logged in standing in the middle of a very dangerous place!

so did the dev team get you out of the debug??? am still in it

RE: This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application

PLLLZZZ Helps I love this gaeme.

Basically I'm using steam OA and Seam Free. Last Problem I had was that server went down when I was on a dock. After that I was out in the middle of the woods stuck and unable to move. I reformatted and re installed everything. Now I have this issue.

My player ID: 11026054

Name: Joaquin

PLZ DEV JESUS SAVE ME OHHHHH LAWDY LOD!!!!!!!!!! QQ QQ QQ QQ

I used 6 updater and followed the DayZ guide at DayZ info.

I am getting the incorrect version error after a server I was in crashed.

Everyone I was playing with did not get the error when they reconnected

Player name : Elliott

Player ID: 23493958

Player name : [FTW]Flint

Player ID: 3148612

I get this message on ANZ 1 to 4 servers (which I'm meant to be admining) but most other ANZ and US servers work fine... I know cm at ANZ runs test hives for you... maybe thats the problem.

Dont need a character reset since it only happens on the 4 servers I need to be admining, like I said rocket..... little steps and then test those little steps.... no point bounding along only to have to turn around and backtrack to pick up all the shit you dropped :)

M4A1 ,MP5 and more other nice guns ,i'm russian if what)

Name: Doupe

ID: 2706244

dayz version : 1.7.1.4

arma2 oa version : 1.60 93825

pls help me,incorrected server version =.=

I joined a server and played 5 minutes. a server crash. my problem again.

The same problem, tried everything, not what does not work! ID:12122374 name:vce0ok.gg