SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

I can't even get into a server to try respawning. So that options out.

Hey i'm hoping im not dead thank you!

I didnt have any of the broken hatchet/crowbars on me at the time. So i don't think it is that.

I was playing for like 4 hours today on a 1.7.1.2 server, got kicked for server reboot. Then joined another, was on for like 30 mins then server crashed (not rebooted as their was no announcement) and from then on been getting this error message.

So i do think InfiniteGrim is on the right idea about corrupted character data to the hive.

Yeah but this character data could of been corrupted via looting who knows?

I've read of players looting a weapon and 2 knives appearing in their pack instead so looting anything during this time could of possibly screwed your character around.

Name: Houdii

Player ID: 16013318

So, no one has tried respawning? I would hate to lose my crossbow and 16 bolts (and all my glorious xbow kills!).. but I doubt they would restore all of our characters, plus they will most likely get corrupted again before the next hotfix - assuming that is the problem.

Maybe...

But, during my first 4 hour session i looted plenty, but then i d/c'd and reconnected for the 30 min session before the server crash i didnt loot/even look at looting anything. I was proned in a random forest near Novy Sobor for the 30 mins.

So due to this i would assume it was the server crash that effected my character data.

Maybe...

But' date=' during my first 4 hour session i looted plenty, but then i d/c'd and reconnected for the 30 min session before the server crash i didnt loot/even look at looting anything. I was proned in a random forest near Novy Sobor for the 30 mins.

So due to this i would assume it was the server crash that effected my character data.

[/quote']

I also could not log back in after a server crash - they are really frequent this patch! It seems most of us have the same situation. I doubt its the items and more to do with the servers crashing.

Who knows tbh, I'm positive I looted the items, but I know I re-entered a server after a crash after looting, then a subsequent crash I failed to rejoin.

If I wasn't going to work in 20mins I'd respawn but seeing as I am I'll just wait and hopefully when I return the fix is there and I'm able to keep my current char, but failing that you can either take the gamble and respawn, or not play and wait out a fix or for me to return in 13hours, whichever comes first ;)

Player Name: Grim

Player ID: 17481350

I am getting this error message as well after a server crash. Did not loot anything that was bugged that I am aware of. Could someone assist with fixing my account?

Many thanks!

Was playing with friend near Grishino. On Atlanta servers. Tryes to pick-up hatchet few times. but can't loot it during "no place" in backpack (lies). After server crashes and we're changing servers (between Atlanta) i have this. Friend is still playing. Well, i think it's time to have fun irl, while w8ing for fix or smth.

Name: Swizzy

ID:22978118

Thanks for your time, staff! :)

Player Name: Cercium

Player ID: 20961542

Is it possible for oyu to make a post when it's fixed?

I can confirm that "Respawn" does NOT fix the issue. Tried several times on different servers, still get same error screen.

i got this error "This server is running an incorrect version of server side application" after a server crash.

Player Name : Ahriman

Player ID: 6225350

Lost connection on a few different servers(crashes I believe), then got the same problem.

Name - MunKyEX

ID -10223558

Thats good to know.

So it seems its tied to our player id. Which either means we all need rollbacks to our last save, or to give us fresh player data.

At the moment i would take either.

Unless they can hotfix this somehow, which i dont see happening.

Name: Michael

ID: 13403270

Was connecting to a bunch of servers that kept crashing after updating to 1.7.1.2. Now can't connect to any without getting that message.